Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    eagree wrote: »
    Hi! Help a rookie out...I'm supposed to start in October, but Fri is my weigh in day- am I supposed to post it now? In this Sep thread? :)

You can post it today and it'll be used as your starting weight for October.

Welcome to the team!!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,887 Member
    Options
    Hi MS... another new member joining your wonderful team ... Please welcome @crhillis :)
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Username: micaroo4
    Weigh-In Day: Saturday
    PW: 128.2
    CW: 130.0

We were away for a couple of days and I have NOT been careful. Also NOT getting my steps! But still I am within the boundaries of my goal range of 127-133. We just got home, and I'm getting right back on track and tracking!
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Feeling Fall....🎃🍂🍁🔥

t2x4a3ez7x4l.jpg
  • AJV2688
    AJV2688 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Step count yesterday was 14k, and weigh in is 218.
  • eagree
    eagree Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi. My sw for October is 159.2. I got my 10k steps today!
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,097 Member
    Options
    Friday steps 6457
  • 865jessica
    865jessica Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day- Saturday
    PW- 254.6
    CW- 255

Well I've been off track this week and surprised the scale didn't creep up higher. Been enjoying my walks around the neighborhood and enjoying the crisp fall air in the mornings. I LOVE fall and the changing of the leaves. Hope you all have a great weekend.
  • tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    tammymccrady6278
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 204.4
    CW 204.8

Been cheating the last few days for no good reason really. Well except I haven’t been on hear reading posts or posting anything. That has to change and I will be starting now. The only thing I have did this week is do my food diary. And to be really honest I haven’t been honest with that either. I left out all the cheating and just put my meals. Wow. To be this honest must be a good sign cuz normally I can lie to myself really well. I need you guys and this app. And I need to be honest with myself always too. My goal for next week is get back to basics like it was the first day of sobriety. And posting my day will be a big part of that.
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Good morning Slimpossibles!

I finally have a quiet weekend with nothing scheduled. Time to catch up on housework!

I had a nice little NSV this week: I can cross my legs while sitting in a chair again. They can hang parallel once more. I had been doing the “figure 4” man cross for quite some time, then I suddenly realized I could do a regular cross a couple days ago. Maybe time to wear a skirt again lol
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,137 Member
    Options
    The October team chat is open! Please continue to post stats here through the end of Saturday, but go to the new month to (re)introduce yourselves, and to set goals and commitments:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10900530/mission-slimpossible-team-chat-october-2023/p1?new=1
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,887 Member
    Options
    Hi MS ...you have 1 more joining your amazing team .. Please welcome @elelja945 :)
  • makanacapellocullen
    Options
    Makanacapellocullen
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW: 296
    CW: 297
  • AJV2688
    AJV2688 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    10k steps yesterday, but today is not going well for steps. We take it easy on the weekends and I have a hard time thinking of ways to get steps in unless we’re out doing something.
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    vegan4lyfe2012
    Friday
    PW 204.4
    CW 204.8
  • sleepygirl79
    sleepygirl79 Posts: 178 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    2 days since I stopped slacking off. I’ve tracked yesterday and today. Welcome to all the new members!

The only thing saving me so far is the amount of grass I cut today. I am soooo pooped! I did our backyard and then offered to do my parents corner lot as it was already long and we have rain in the forecast for the next few days. Oy! I don’t remember it being that painful when I was younger. My dad is on crutches and my mom isn’t as strong as she used to be. My nephew who usually does it was out of town. I’ll be rethinking that one next time. Good for some calorie burning. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. To those of us in Canada, hope you had your orange shirts on today #truthandreconciliation
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,803 Member
    Options
    Digger61
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 224
    CW 223
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Whoops I forgot to weigh in yesterday

Username: gemwolf110