Username: Trooworld
    Fridays
    PW: 229.8
    CW: 232.0

+2.2 lbs Boo! THAT is scary.
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,097 Member
    Options
    I'm drinking some Seattle's Best coffee this morning.
    A MFP reached and shared that several bariatric patients do water, protein shakes and a singular meal per day a week or two before surgery. Im not having surgery but I thought I could use it as a jump start for a move in the correct direction.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,137 Member
    Options
    The November Habit Tracker is up and ready for you to plug in your daily commitments -
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10902276/habit-tracker-november-2023#latest

Happy Tracking!
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    @stefibabiie where do you live? Maybe Australia? I am assuming you’re from California. When I was a kid we were in Phoenix for Christmas one year, it was so hot. We spent the whole day in the pool. Did not seem like Christmas at all!

@Cornanda she was over at my son and daughter-in-law‘s place for a few days. I am still looking a little scary, not too bad anymore so Vannie and I went out for a couple of good walks. Aren’t they just over the moon cute with those bed heads.♥️ Sometimes it is just so challenging to get on track, especially now that you’re working full-time! Maybe just try concentrating on one small change that you can stick with, I know I get overwhelmed sometimes, and just need to start very small. Those small successes, build I know you’ve got this, Lisa♥️♥️

@trooworld yikes! You spend a lot of time on the road every day! The marinara sauce turned out really good! So did the pizza sauce :-) :-) did you get a picture of yourself in costume? I would love to see it! It is so hard to be on track when you have company at your place.🥴

@shmoo69 please do keep us up-to-date on how you are doing with your new food plan. Kudos to you! I don’t think I could do that at all.

It was another day of processing tomatoes L0L. I thought I was just about done, I had to stop at the Co-op and they had a big sale on local Roma tomatoes, so I got a whole bunch more.🤣🤣. I have to say that I am loving the marinara sauce that I made and pizza sauce so I will be making some more tomorrow. I was not thrilled at all with the salsa that I made. I made it with the frozen tomatoes, and I don’t like the consistency at all (frozen tomatoes will be just fine and sauces, etc.). I’m going to make up a new batch tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow I will be done. It was so lovely to have Vannie home, she is the best cuddle buddy that ever was! Hope everybody had a great Friday!

gksu7xx5hhrc.jpeg
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,137 Member
    Options
    The November Team Chat is open! Please continue to weigh in and post stats here through the end of Saturday, and go ahead to the new month for (re)introductions and renewal of goals and commitments:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10902294/mission-slimpossible-team-chat-november-2023/p1?new=1
  • steffibabiie
    steffibabiie Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    @laurelfit57 yep, Australia! I've been here for nearly 8 years now and absolutely love it
  • DrewsAnna
    DrewsAnna Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all,

I took Chipper out for a walk today Our high today was 49 degree's it was a little bit chilly. We enjoyed it though. The air smelled fresh and you could see the new snow on the mountain's, I should've taken a picture, they were beautiful in all there glory. The next time I go out I'll take a picture to share with all of you.

I have been doing good with golo since I got home from camping, tomorrow though, I'm going to splurge a bit. Hubby & I are meeting friends for dinner at this new rock pizza place. I hear it's supposed to be a pretty cool place.

Tomorrow, I'm hoping to do a work out tomorrow, I bought some new resistance bands in a "Walk, Run, Lift" kit. Walk, run, lift is a part of Leslie Sansones "Walk at Home" It's more intense though. I'm excited to try it out.

Y'all have a good evening!
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Goodnight everyone
    z9f5h5pxd95o.jpeg
  • davors19
    davors19 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    davors19
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 247
    CW: 248
  • Neon_Ninja
    Neon_Ninja Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi all--I'm going to duck out of next month to work on some personal issues. I understand I'll need to re-join when I return. Please take care and stay safe out there. Keep on rockin' towards your goals!
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    @laurelfit57 - Good night Vannie! In that close up I can really see that she has wavy hair like Gus. My previous dog had more poodle in him and was very curly- he had bedheads too, but Gus's are cuter.
  • tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    tammymccrady6278
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 202.1
    CW 200.5
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Username: micaroo4
    Weigh-In Day: Saturday
    PW: 132.0
    CW: 131.8
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Username: gemwolf110
    Weigh in day: Sat
    Previous Week's weight: 210.6
    Today’s Weight: 210.8
  • 865jessica
    865jessica Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Saturday
    PW- 249.2
    CW- 246.6
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Struggle Bus week. That is all :disappointed:

bethanie0825
    Friday
    PW - 261.4
    CW 263.4
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,803 Member
    Options
    Username: Digger61
    Weigh-In Day: Saturday
    PW: 222
    CW: 223
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Username: askewcr
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 262
    CW: 255.5
  • DrewsAnna
    DrewsAnna Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all,

I did a 20 min workout with resistance bands today. I'm already sore, lol... annnnndd, it was only 20 min, but kicked my bootay.

We went to dinner with friends and ate pizza, it was so good visiting with them. I was pretty goood. I had a salad and 2 pieces of pizza. They were little slices of pizza. I didn't have drinks, just water...

I woke up extra early today, I'm not sure why, but now I'm tired so I'll be back with ya tomorrow.

Have a good evening!!
This discussion has been closed.