5-Jan 9,517
    6-Jan 20,539

• itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,363 Member
    Options
    Step Challenge - Goal 8500
    12/31 - 18,504
    1/1 14,231
    1/2 6,138 - travel day and lost 2 hours with the time change. I really want to get back to averaging 10k a day. 🏋🏾‍♀️ Don't think, just do it!!
    1/3 8, 314 - I did look and got another 200 hundred steps. When I was in my home, there was more room to walk or I'd jump on my treadmill. Got to do better getting the steps in earlier.
    1/4 7,600 - I need to go back to Vegas :)
    1/5 10,815
    1/6 11,358
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,069 Member
    Options
    Steps: 5,533
    Rings: ✔️
    Walk:❌
    Swim: 3/2

Yesterday for the first time in along while I had a terrible binge. I ate so much I made myself feel sick. It was a very emotional day yesterday. My cousin died. I spent the day filled with sadness at the same time remembering all the times I spent babysitting him and his brother. I remember the great times spent together as children at my grandparents. Unfortunately, living away from Newfoundland for around 34 or more years total of my adult life I don’t get to spend much time with my cousins anymore. My tumultuous relationship with my mom came to a head yesterday also. One of my brothers hasn’t spoke to my mom and it may have come to this point for me. Of course this fills me with terrible anxiety, guilt and shame. Hence the binge yesterday. I probably ate close to 2000 calories after supper. I will try to eat better today. I am not sure I will get to the pool today. I had a call from another tenant yesterday afternoon and she told me there is a sign on the pool door saying it’s closed. I will call in a bit to see how long this will be an issue.

I share all of this because I wanted to be transparent in my binge eating and the factors contributing toit. I did logg everything which I find very helpful when I am honest in my logging. I do like to label things as overeating, a small binge or a big binge. That’s only fooling me as a binge is a binge. Today will be a better day.

I hope you all have an amazing Sunday.

So sorry for your loss ..huge hugs for you and your family

• itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,363 Member
    Options
    RoblinB wrote: »
    itladyee wrote: »
    I can't wait to melt all this fat and find this amazing body under it!🙂
    I smiled last week when you wrote this, @itladyee, and wanted to do the same. I was finally back at the office this week post holidays (I go in two days per week and otherwise work from home) and went down to the fitness centre for an hour at the end of the day (this has been my usual over the past few months). It is a very basic set up, super cheap membership, and only a few folks ever use it. Usually I wear long sweatpants but that day I had grabbed a pair of shorts before running out the door in the morning. Hopped on the recumbent bike and actually gasped at my reflection (yes, mirrors all around) when I started pedalling. Whose hamstrings are those??!! How does one receive a leg transplant and not know it??? I have cycled off and on for many years, but I cannot remember this degree of definition before (or maybe I am just more willing to look for it now. I have previously been pretty mirror-avoidant!)

Now, just to find those missing abs! That will be the ultimate surprise for me! ;)

Regardless, just wanted to share this unexpected NSV and encourage you as you "don't think about it, just do it!" Hope you soon surprise yourself real good, too! :)

Thank you for the support! ❤️ your NSV. The mirror is a scary thing!!!

I don’t expect to see abs until maybe 2027!’🤣
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    rainyrae wrote: »
    I am excited we just got a Sprouts and Aldi store here ... daughter and I are going to go check out Aldi today they have a lot of keto things ...I am also going to try organic due to having headaches and migraines a lot lately .. I am excited to see what I can do in 2024

Was not impressed with Aldi and no they don't have a lot of keto stuff and if you want a cart you will need to pay a quarter but I absolutely love sprouts ..this will be my new store

You know that you get your quarter back right?
    I like Aldi for some things like canned goods and produce is much less expensive. However they do not have all the produce that I like to buy either. I always go to two stores when I shop for groceries. I don’t know what a sprouts is but what I wish we had here is Trader Joe’s. Love that store!

I didn't have any money on me so I just put my stuff in a bag that I brought ....I still wasn't impress.. Sprouts is an organic store ..I am going that route to see if my headaches/migraines will get better

I feel for you. I had a heck of a time with chronic migraines until I started on topamax. Has really helped to prevent them from happening so often. I hope you get some relief!

Thank you ... I take Sumatriptan 100mg...which helps but then I go night night (during the day)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

When you report your steps also give Megan the length of time you swam and if it was leisurely, moderately or vigorous effort. Swimming is an excellent form of exercise as you are working so many muscles.

What about cutting the grass?
    [/quote]

Can you let @prodigal6766 know if you can convert cutting grass into steps? [/quote]

Its 160 x minutes
  • rwillems
    rwillems Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Hi, Linda. Hope you’re doing well today! 🙏🫶🏻. Here are my numbers:

User: rwillems
    Weigh-in day: Sunday
    PW: 282.2
    CW: 278.6

I spent the better part of this past week going through my food logs, my mood logs, and my weight measurements to build a plan to help me achieve my health goals for this coming year. No surprise there, I suspect most of us have been doing the same. Well I have a plan and so far, so good. I hope everyone had a good 2023 and will have a better 2024!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,329 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

56hulkcbxeso.png
    j1capk41f8yj.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    o5fcytkhrg3r.png

By Pounds
    89kzi2jxkwk6.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    cnpyj6yno8we.png

By Pounds
    pzahoz51iprw.png
    3m7v0h2bns4z.png

Team Winners
    ltg1v8y9bzd0.png

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Congrats to @rainyrae, ChickieBoom22 and @inshapeCK for being our top 3 weight loss losers this week :)
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Steps
    Goal: 6,000
    12/31 - 2,277
    1/1 - 2,256
    1/2 - 7,145
    1/3 - 6,061
    1/4 - 6,952
    1/5 - 6,302
    1/6 - 6,025
  • myhands4God
    myhands4God Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I weighed at 197. I was hoping for a loss but I just maintained. I had done really well all week but Friday and Saturday were not the greatest for me.
  • aactuallyaash
    aactuallyaash Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Aactuallyaash
    1/1 - 1947
    1/6-3369

Thanks <3
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    itladyee wrote: »
    Friday weigh in

Firstly i must apologise to all the team as my gain is going to be so bad for this months figures!

Pw: 176lb
    Cw: 191.6lb

I didn't weigh in last week as i had a huge gain (19.6lb )and i was too ashamed😢
    The maths said I'd have to eat over 8000 calories a day to gain all that weight and there is no way that happened!
    The number is what it is and I've actually lost 5lb since Tuesday :)
    Let's hope it come off as quick as it went on!

Hang in there... and no apology needed. There will always be ups and downs ....it's not linear. Were you tracking during this time? That always helps me. Another thing about weight loss/gain...we never know what our bodies are actually doing sometimes....stay the course and you will be back on track in no time!

Thanks. I'm back on track this week. I actually tracked and stuck to my calories for about 4 days and went wild for the other 10!
  • Slimmersixties
    Options
    iLive2Walk wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

iLive2Walk
    PW: 164.8
    CW: 162.8

Great loss!
  • Slimmersixties
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Goal: 6000
    12/31 - 796
    1/1 - 954
    1/2 - 1002
    1/3 - 3178
    1/4 - 3033
    1/5 - 2497
    1/6 -

@lindamtuck2018

PW: 203.5
    CW: 200.5

So close to onederland! Haven’t been there in soooooo long!

Yes next week!
  • Slimmersixties
    Options
    RoblinB wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 163.4
    CW: 163.1

Every little helps!
  • Slimmersixties