What's Your Goal?

We all have goals. But do we really try to achieve them? I turn 60 this year, and I just want to be as healthy as I can. That's my end game. So, what am I going to do about that? I have worked with a nutritionist at my family practice to set me out on a path of eating to feel full, but to also help with energy and be heart healthy. I started this in April last year and for the most part of it, I have lost around 8-10 pounds. It goes back and forth, depending on what I eat over the weekend. That's the hard part for me, weekends. I work on daily exercise to get my heart rate up and focus on stretching and bending my legs and arms. I don't want to be older and shuffling my feet. So, crossing fingers I achieve this. What's your goal? If you say I don't have one. Then I challenge you to make one small goal. Something that you can focus on and watch the results. That could be focusing on the amount of daily fat or maybe just calories. Pick one thing and really give it a try for 2 weeks. You got this!