WaistAways Team Chat - MAY 2024

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,216 Member
    Options
    Hi WA's...Another new member joining your awesome team ... Please welcome @Lyss983 :)

Welcome @Lyss983 ! I hope you'll have good success with us - dive right in and let us know about you and ask any questions you may have.

It is wonderful to have a group of new people coming in for June. New energy!
  • jugar
    Options
    The JUNE team chat is now open! Continue to weigh in and post exercise stats here through the end of Saturday. Go ahead to the new month to (re)introduce yourself, and set some goals and commitments for June:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10916646/waistaways-team-chat-june-2024/p1?new=1
  • cleaneater80
    cleaneater80 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hi team

I'm swamped this week and sadly this group has been pushed to the side. I'll ask to pass on this week and next weeks weigh in. School and work have been heavy and I'm off camping this weekend.

Stay well friends.
  • jugar
    Options
    Hi team

I'm swamped this week and sadly this group has been pushed to the side. I'll ask to pass on this week and next weeks weigh in. School and work have been heavy and I'm off camping this weekend.

Stay well friends.

No problem! Swamps happen... Keep well :heart:
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,970 Member
    Options
    Another new member joining your wonderful team ...Please welcome @AnnaBananza15 :)
  • Lyss983
    Lyss983 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi WA's...Another new member joining your awesome team ... Please welcome @Lyss983 :)

:) Thanks for the warm welcome! Happy to be here!
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Welcome @Lyss983 and @AnnaBananza15! I am excited for all these new members!!

@smcewen99 great job tracking! I find that is the most important thing that helps me stay on target and lose weight.

@Gidgitgoescrzy I will join your for the squat challenge in June!

@micki48 and @Gidgitgoescrzy I hope you feel better soon! We have strep going around the schools like crazy down here in NC...wash your hands everyone! :)

@cleaneater80 enjoy your camping trip this weekend, I hope you have good weather. It has been really nice here the past few days. In the high 70s(F) and no humidity. Perfect weather for the after dinner walk.

@Ruth_2024 those chick peas sound amazing. I love falafels too. And I think those are the salads that I get. I love the idea that you add more vegetables and toppings to them. I would have never thought of that!

@StayFITTer can you remind me about stridekick and how that works?
  • lauren_989
    Options
    Let's finish up the week and month strong 💪🏻Here's who's weigh in is due by tomorrow:

@strong_fit_ells
    @tlcjen12
    @EvMakesChanges
    @Vio_let23
    @wishfuljune
    @micki48
    @Ruth_2024
    @CupcakeCrusoe
    @zankash23
    @veronica1359
    @conleywoods
    @ddsb1111
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Good morning WaistAways!

CW: 183.4
  • ddsb1111
    ddsb1111 Posts: 843 Member
    edited June 1
    Options
    @lauren_989

124.3 today!!!

Also, I’m ready to be put in maintenance. Thanks so much everyone! 🙌🏻
  • lauren_989
    Options
    @ddsb1111 wahoo!! Congratulations! 🎉What would you like your maintenance range to be? You will still weigh in each week and if you have 2 weeks in a row outside of your maintenance range, you will be moved back to the active challenge roster until you get back to maintenance. I am so happy for you!
  • veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    PW=79,3Kg
    CW=79,2Kg
  • smcewen99
    smcewen99 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Day 5 - my sister is in town (training for a 1/2 marathon) we decided to walk to the market ~ 2 miles (back and forth) my marathon - slow and steady - we talked about being kind and patient on the journey. Stepping into "I am an Athlete" NOW vs. I was an Athlete way back when - it is empowering to be in the present state. Here is to all the small steps and mind set decisions we make that lead us forward
  • lauren_989
    Options
    Final call for this week! Please post your weigh-ins asap:

@strong_fit_ells
    @tlcjen12
    @EvMakesChanges
    @Vio_let23
    @wishfuljune
    @conleywoods
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    lauren_989 wrote: »
    Final call for this week! Please post your weigh-ins asap:

@EvMakesChanges
    Pant, pant - here I am!
    CW: 182.8

It’s been a bit up and down but I’ll get my groove back soon!

See you in the new month.

• lauren_989
    Options
This discussion has been closed.