Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - JUNE 2024

Options

Replies

• gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    micaroo4 wrote: »
    @19shmoo69 - Is there really a mass exodus to Lose It? I have an account there as well, but I actually prefer MFP. I hope the group and all teammates continue here on MFP.

-Mica

I’ll be here! Will be posting more now in the group.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,201 Member
    Options
    1 more joining your wonderful group ....Please welcome @annachangesagain :)
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,348 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png
    cbuij0c6rwtr.png
    3fk3p2z9fpqb.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    eyko1wxv1uxb.png

By Pounds
    jt4kpo27rnox.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    xyncjq88yx86.png

By Pounds
    u33s1fjttuhn.png
    mlsf8h47gf48.png

Team Winners
    etu3it6gccva.png

Percentage of Members in the Green!
    jrj6m9ae7yd8.png
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,757 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN UPDATE
    WEIGH-INS DUE NOW
    : @megnolia82 @sleepygirl79 @littlebabekitty @vegan4lyfe2012
    Reminder to Weigh In Tomorrow to the Following: @AmbersWay @Jactop @reshii_devi @bark2j5

Hi friends! I met my Dad for coffee this morning to give him rent then stopped at the store, I was going to get beef for barbacoa but it was in huge Value Pacs so I got some manager special stuff instead. I just finished rearranging the pantry to give my roommate some space and cleared a shelf in the fridge for him, figured it was about time. I'm catching up here, doing board meeting minutes for the Garden Club, then spending time in the yard. Have a great Sunday night and wonderful Monday!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,348 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png
    d3m3jmsowa4f.png
    a9eyo7inxvp4.png
    jemdq5aqpexz.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    za2s37uo4mwj.png

By Pounds
    bpl4kfd0ihd6.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    wu6cdmo37j67.png

By Pounds
    r7n4z8069od7.png

Team Winners
    kz6q1ay4h72n.png

Percentage of Members in the Green!
    aya5gu24yfdv.png
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,757 Member
    Options
    @txcritter69 You're the best thank you!
  • Veta2018
    Veta2018 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    @Katmary71 - Thank you for the Ab challenge. :)
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,593 Member
    edited June 3
    Options
    @laurelfit57 , @sleepygirl79 - Hurray for the loss! 🎉

@Katmary71 - Thank you for the Ab Challenge! I am going to give this a try (though the numbers at end of month are more than a little intimidating).

@txcritter69 - "Taking the scale with me." I am impressed! 🎖

@Veta2018 - Your loss since September is impressive, as is your keeping an eagle eye on maintenance!

@annachangesagain - 👋 Welcome! I mean, welcome back! Congratulations in the *2* children. I hope Slimpossibles is still a good support for you, and that motherhood is treating you well!

@gemwolf110 - "Will be posting more now in the group." Hurray! 🎉
    I like hiking, too, and want to do more this fall (when I am lighter and the weather is cooler)!

@19shmoo69 - You are the most entertaining of introverts! 😂😂😂

@txcritter69 - 💥 BOOM! 💥 What a great weigh-in!
    "A couple weeks ago I was put in a situation where I felt like a puppet and I was being controlled by people and food. That day still plays over and over in my head. I will not be controlled anymore."
    Yes, you get to choose. Go, you.

@trooworld - Thank you for admiring my beautiful chickens. They are healthy and energetic and quicky.
    Are the chickens in San Diego on the loose? We can have chickens, but they can't wander around.
    I will have to check out "Cat Daddies!"

@micaroo4 - I, too, am hoping folks hang around here. I like the logging on MFP better. Migrating the community would be a major undertaking!

@19shmoo69 - 💥 BOOM! 💥 What a great weigh-in! Congratulations!
    @Cornanda is right about your trouble making persona being a fun addition to the group!

@Cornanda - Sending you a hug. Gis is adorable! Are his eyes saying you should put that laptop away?

@DrewsAnna - Good luck in the Ab Challenge. I am behind you, and am wondering if that last week is doable!

@laurelfit57 - I hope the tomato planting went well! I missed the window for that this year. In central Texas, you must get started in tomatoes super early, or you get no fruit. Our best growing season is winter.
    If you need another kid-friendly movie for the grandkids, I liked IF. I do want to see Garfield.

@Katmary71 - I did have to look up “Whatchoo talkin about Willis." It made me laugh.
    Re the cat picture: that look was because my husband did something interesting off to one side, and Habibi (the black kitty) wanted to know what was up. He's Mr. Fun. This is the first car that I have ever played chase with.
This discussion has been closed.