Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - JUNE 2024

Options

Replies

• trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 6,152 Member
    Options
    Way to go, team for achieving 2nd place by percentage and pounds! A special shout out goes to @txcritter69 @vegan4lyfe2012 @Digger61 @megnolia82 and @gemwolf110 for making it onto the leaderboard and leading the way! AND 3rd place for the month...woo hoo!

@txcritter69 That's an interesting story about your marriage. Happy Anniversary and have a great trip! Congrats on the loss and getting into a new decade!

@19shmoo69 I say give the credit to Darren. He did the hard work. ;) What is the name you called your daughter? I have to know! LOL That's too bad people decided to leave as it looks like MFP reversed their decision. I'm glad you aren't leaving us!!! And you are a valued member of this super duper awesome group of people.

@annachangesagain Hi and welcome! :D

@Veta2018 Yeah they definitely affected me! Good luck with your goals...they are good ones!

@Katmary71 HAHAHA! That's hilarious. Not that the guy murdered his poor family, but that you went down a rabbit hole looking for Rupert. :D Yeah, my chiropractor is awesome. He's a sports medicine chiropractor. I did get some exercise in (more below)! I love the manager's special bargains. I hate when I don't use it the same day (or freeze it) and then it goes to waste! How's the roommate situation going?

@Sleepygirl79 Congrats on the loss!

@AustinRuadhain I don't know if they are loose on purpose, but some roam on the sidewalks. I don't think they are allowed to roam but my guess is that they slip out lol. I enjoy getting a better look at them when I do see them. :)

@TeresaW2024 That's funny about the pastor's wife hearing the pastor talking to you. I'm glad the potluck went well. Good luck with your goal!

Hi all. I did a lot of moving around cleaning and I finally set up my walking pad. It really hasn't been a priority since movement made my foot worse but now that my foot is getting better, I can begin using it. I got some Wasa multigrain crackers, some laughing cow cheese and some cucumber to put on that for a snack this week. I also cut up a cantaloupe which smells really good. The last cantaloupe, I didn't cut up right away and I ended up throwing it out because it rotted. We decided to go return some stuff at Macy's and got trapped in traffic he11 from the marathon. I thought we had waited long enough, it was 1 pm, but apparently, the major freeway was closed until 3.

No Zero Days: Tracked, movement.

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

Get the Kik app and chat with us in real-time! Just download the app, create a profile, and message me (username: trooworld) and I'll add you to the private group chat! https://kik.com/

My phrase for the year: "New year, new me!"
  • txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

@AustinRuadhain Thank you. I have been weighing in every morning so why not continue to do so on vacation. Increasing my protein has helped me. I focus on protein first then veggies and a bit of fat following up last with a small amount of carbs.

@Katmary71 Thanks for the ab challenge going to start it when I get back.

Jumping on real quick before getting ready to head out. Will catch up more later. I hope everyone has a great Monday!
  • bark2j5
    bark2j5 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Check in: Monday
    PW: 143.5
    CW: 145.0
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,757 Member
    edited June 4
    Options
    WEIGH IN INFO
    WEIGH INS DUE NOW
    : @megnolia82 @littlebabekitty @vegan4lyfe2012 @AyaTheTya @rj230 @reshii_devi
    Weigh-in reminder for tomorrow: @TeresaW2024 @FushiaKat
  • TeresaW2024
    TeresaW2024 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Username:TeresaW2024
    Weigh in week:  Week 1
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    SW (1.1.24) : 252.0
    PW: 245.6
    CW: 247.4 :/

• trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 6,152 Member
    Options
    ank2l93yl30o.png

DISCUSSION QUESTION: How does your weight affect your health?

My answer: I picked this one because it hits home today. My weight is now affecting all areas of my health: my friendships (I can't go hiking with one of my best friends), my sex life (I feel so unattractive), and my general health. My arthritis in my knee is worse because of my weight and I feel like I am losing my mobility. My foot problems partially stem from my weight. It's time to do something.

This discussion has been closed.