Downsizers Team Chat - JUNE 2024

Options

Replies

• Stacimfit
    Stacimfit Posts: 293 Member
    edited June 26
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 I will be thinking about you. Hope all goes well this morning, my friend <3 Hello to her daughter @lauren_989 I will be looking forward to her update.

@carrieneary71 I am very proud of you for still pushing through and going on those walks even with having a bad shoulder. I am sorry to hear about that.

@scandiao Welcome to the group!

Keep pushing to those who maintained weight this past week. Every little choice everyday pays off. I have learned :) Never give up <3
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,082 Member
    Options
    Mom just got home, it was a 5 hour surgery. She has 2 plates on each side with 4 screws and 2 rods on both sides of her leg. She is completely out of it
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,943 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 Thank you so much for the update - please give her our best and let her know that we are thinking of her. 🙏
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Hi team Downsizers, unfortunately, Neon_hippie decided not to join our group. However, please welcome @RBrown4653 to your team!
  • lauren_989
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 I am glad your surgery went well, keep resting, healing and you are in my thoughts and prayers! Thank your daughter for her/your update.

I have been updating everyone's weights and steps, so keep the info coming! Everyone is doing great!

@lindamtuck2018 I hope you feel better soon!

@iLive2Walk I hope you had fun on your vacation. That is great that you tracked, and it is understandable your weigh is up slightly if your sodium was up. The water weight should come back off if you get back to your normal habits.
  • lauren_989
    edited June 26
    Options
    Reminder - weigh in's due through Thursday:

@yodaloo88
    @lovethyneighbor
    @aneedlecraft
    @JamieS74
    @Bluetail6
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,943 Member
    Options
    Weekly Steps:
    June 23 👣 22,703
    June 24 👣 5,969
    June 25 👣 8,338
    June 26 👣 11,750
    June 27 👣
    June 28 👣
    June 29 👣

Wednesday June 26

👣 11,750
    📝 Logged Everything
    🥗 Yes!
    🫀 30 Min Hitt Cardio
    🧘‍♀️ 10 Min Stretch
    💦 Yes
    🧂 Yes
    📖 🎮 or ME! Yes

😎🌻 Happy June 🌻😎

It was wonderful to ge back to my normal routine. Took a walk with Monty, cardio workout day, watched some tv that we missed. All in all a good day.

• Stacimfit
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 Thank you so much for the update. I will be thinking about your mom. Hoping for lots of good rest to bounce back soon. I know with how strong she is, that it won't be long! <3

@RBrown4653 Welcome to the group!
  • JamieS74
    JamieS74 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    @lauren_989

Weekly weigh in
    PW 176.4
    CW 176.4
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,597 Member
    Options
    Good morning! It’s a lovely day here. It’s not hot and humid so we have the windows open. I actually logged yesterday. I have been so hit and miss about it. Going to do some walking in the apartment. While I am not 100%, I have no excuse not to move at all.

Yesterday’s good news: I have a new surgery date. July 31st. I am hoping this date doesn’t get changed and we can finally book a trip to Newfoundland to see our parents. .

June 23: 3,671
    June 24: 7,163
    June 25: 4,454
    June 26: 3,130

• lauren_989
    Options
    Hi Downsizers, you have a new member joining your awesome team! Please welcome @mrsditchen!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,082 Member
    Options
    Good Morning ... Thank you all for the well wishes .. I am in a lot of pain this morning so @lauren_989 if you don't mind taking over my captain duties until I am so not out of it ...I would greatly appreciate it ...Thank you
  • lauren_989
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 absolutely, just let me know when. No rush and focus on rest and recovery! <3
  • Stacimfit
    Options
    Welcome to the group @mrsditchen !!!

Go get lots of rest @Megan_smartiepants1970

@lindamtuck2018 It is a beautiful day out, and the humidity is nice and low so that is a relief! I hope your surgery comes and gets over with quick so you can get on your trip! Have a great day!
  • lauren_989
    Options
    Reminder for Friday weigh-in's:

@jimboden3
    @Slimmersixties
    @livnlyfe1111
    @FindingSamMon
    @MLL0319

I hope everyone had a great day today!
  • scandiao
    scandiao Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you @stacimfit :) I'm looking forward to finding myself again. LOL! :)
  • scandiao
    Options
    ljsyet29qbve.jpg

What's your lucky number?

Mine has always been 21

7 😁
  • scandiao
    Options
    scandiao wrote: »
    Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to starting my new adventure in my weight loss.
    Is there anything I should know about? :smile:

Have an amazing day!

If you want you can join our step challenge ... all you need to do is give me a pledge of steps you plan to hit daily or weekly which ever is easiest for you ... I will always post a reminder of the people's steps I need

Ok, I'll start recording my steps July, I'm getting myself motivated for this challenge. I'm looking forward to it. I really need this. 😊
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Wed. Weigh in
    Pw 230.4
    Cw 232.4
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in Day: Thursday
    PW: 177