Downsizers Team Chat - JUNE 2024

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 42,826 Member
    edited June 25
    Stacimfit wrote: »
    Good Morning, I am so sorry, been a stressful week already! I think I'm too late for my steps so I will take the miss this week, but here is my weigh in-

~Monday~
    PW: 167
    CW: 166.8

Falling off the wagon, I really want to get back on track. Please send me good vibes <3

Take it one day at a time ...You got this .. We are here for you :)

You can post your steps
  • Stacimfit
    Stacimfit Posts: 298 Member
    Welcome to the team @carrieneary71
    You've joined a group of great people here!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    @Stacimfit you can post your steps if you would like...Since I am having my 11th foot surgery tomorrow I won't be posting steps until I am coherent
  • aactuallyaash
    aactuallyaash Posts: 344 Member
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Aactuallyaash
    Tuesday
    Pw 225.4
    Cw 226.4

*healing sent your way ✨!
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 4,837 Member
    Weekly Steps:
    June 23 👣 22,703
    June 24 👣 5,969
    June 25 👣
    June 26 👣
    June 27 👣
    June 28 👣
    June 29 👣

Monday June 24

👣 5,969
    📝 Logged Everything - Estimates
    🥗 Over Calorie Range
    🏋️‍♀️ No exercise
    💦 Nope
    🧂 Nope
    📖 🎮 or ME! Yup

😎🌻 Happy June 🌻😎

Travel day - 10+ hours on a plane. Always look forward to going on vacation, always look forward to coming home. Now to get back to business. Will have one more day of off my plan - although I am home (it's Tuesday), half the day was on the plane. Will get back to business tomorrow. Now to go take a nap.

• Stacimfit
    Stacimfit Posts: 298 Member
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

My Last weeks steps-
    6/16- 3,249
    6/17- 4.044
    6/18- 6.622
    6/19- 6.990
    6/20- 7.010
    6/21- 4.862
    6/22- 6.100
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Hi Downsizers, you have a new team member joining in July, welcome @scandiao!
  • carrieneary71
    carrieneary71 Posts: 50 Member
    Thanks for the welcome, @Stacimfit! I am excited to join the group in July and get (and give) some extra motivation.

A little about me - I am 52, live in Rochester, NY, mom to a 24 year old daughter and a 19 year old son. I work in Information Systems for a local health system, so lots of sitting behind a computer but since the pandemic I have been working from home which makes getting up from my desk a bit easier.

In late April of this year I was lifting weights at the gym 3-4 times a week and somehow injured my shoulder. I don't remember injuring it but have been diagnosed with a shoulder impingement. Can't put my arm overhead or behind my back and certain things cause a lot of pain. I have been going to PT since the middle of May and think it is helping. It's just unfortunate that I can't lift weights. My husband always says I do too much too fast and I guess he was correct in this case.

We have 2 dogs that I used to walk together on my lunch break. Now due to my shoulder I have to walk them one at a time. It helps me get my steps in. And they love to walk!

I am currently weighing in at 167 and my ideal weight would be 140. I would love to be able to lose at least 5 pounds in July.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    @livnlynfellll I need your steps so that I can post before I have surgery ...I need 6/16-6/22 thank you :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Welcome to our wonderful team @carrieneary71 and @Scandiao...I am Megan I am the captain of this wonderful team...if you have questions don't hesitate to ask :)
  • scandiao
    scandiao Posts: 38 Member
    Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to starting my new adventure in my weight loss.
    Is there anything I should know about? :smile:

Have an amazing day!

• iLive2Walk
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 Good luck tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you. 🙏
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    iLive2Walk wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 Good luck tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you. 🙏

Thank you so much ....crossing fingers that this will be the last
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    scandiao wrote: »
    Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to starting my new adventure in my weight loss.

Have an amazing day!

If you want you can join our step challenge ... all you need to do is give me a pledge of steps you plan to hit daily or weekly which ever is easiest for you ... I will always post a reminder of the people's steps I need
  • myndieet
    myndieet Posts: 106 Member
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    @lauren_989

Weigh in day: wednesday
    PW 207.5 (94,1 kg)
    CW 207.5 (94,1 kg)

No changes here 😕 just a bit up and back to the same number again all week.. Temperatures have gone up and my body is holding the fluids..

Welcome to the new members 👋 and 🙏 for @Megan_smartiepants1970 hang in there 😘
  • iLive2Walk
    Weekly Steps:
    June 23 👣 22,703
    June 24 👣 5,969
    June 25 👣 8,338
    June 26 👣
    June 27 👣
    June 28 👣
    June 29 👣

Tuesday June 25

👣 8,338
    📝 Logged Everything - Estimates
    🥗 Yes!
    🏋️‍♀️ 25 Min Strength
    🧘‍♀️ 10 Min Stretch
    💦 Yes
    🧂 Yes
    📖 🎮 or ME! Yes

😎🌻 Happy June 🌻😎

Unpacked, did all the laundry, took a long nap. Ate healthy - life is good. I have a long way back - but I'll get there.
  • iLive2Walk
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Weigh In:

PW: 145.4
    CW: 148.4

Sorry team - but could have been a lot worse! Hoping it will come off pretty quickly - over my limit every day on vacation and the sodium was off the charts. But - I did log everything - they were estimates but I logged.
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 1,183 Member
    scandiao wrote: »

Have an amazing day!

Good morning! I also recommend going back to the first page of this thread and reading the initial post. It will give you a lot of great information! :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,778 Member
    Good morning. I have come down with some kind of virus. My throat is so sore. Yesterday I had nothing but water, NyQuil and throat lozengers. I had to cancel my bingo with friends last night. My weight is .2 different than last week. I am basically maintaining but I still would like to get to the 140’s.

PW 153.6
    CW 153.8

June 23: 3,671
    June 24: 7,163
    June 25: 4,454

Welcome to the new members of the team!
This discussion has been closed.