Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - JULY 2024

Replies

• Karlo7428
    Karlo7428 Posts: 24 Member
    @Katmary71, I have entered my weight in the spreadsheet, MissionSlimpossible.
  • FoxyMoxie04
    FoxyMoxie04 Posts: 6 Member
    @laurelfit57 She'll be 7 this month! She's still just about as energetic and playful as she was when she was a puppy! Much more energy than me! haha.

@Katmary71 Sorry to hear about what your aunt is going through. Cancer is horrible. I wish her well in her treatment and I hope her outlook is better than expected.

@gemwolf110 Fitness classes are fun! I never tried Zumba. I used to go to a twice-weekly fitness course when I was in college, went with friends. It was very motivating!
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,627 Member
    Username: micaroo4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 130.0
    CW: 127.3

My maintenance range is 127-133; I'm within my range.
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 1,052 Member
    Karlo7428 wrote: »

Good afternoon Karlo! I'm not sure how you have access to the spreadsheet, but only the captains should be entering information please! Please continue to post your weight in the group chats.
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 550 Member
    @trooworld so glad that it is not cancerous! I have had a few of those and it seems the older I get the more I get, my mom is the same. That concert sounds like fun!

@tammymcrady WOW!!! Huge congrats on not only your loss but all the work you have put in!

@FoxieMoxie04 I can deal with energy, I just forgot how long puppies brains take to engage sometimes🤣.

My daughter and her family went camping this weekend so I didn't have my grandkids for a sleepover last night. About this time on Saturdays I am trying to put my house back together lol. I love my grandkids dearly, but I kind of feel like I am having a very chill weekend:).
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,924 Member
    lauren_989 wrote: »
    Karlo7428 wrote: »

Good afternoon Karlo! I'm not sure how you have access to the spreadsheet, but only the captains should be entering information please! Please continue to post your weight in the group chats.

@lauren_989 @Karlo7428 The spreadsheet only has editing access to the captains and I don't see anything entered for you, you post your weight in this group on your weigh in day so I can log your weight properly. Let me know if you have any questions. Your weigh in day is on Fridays.
  • Katmary71
    WEIGH IN UPDATE
    WEIGH INS DUE NOW
    : @AyaTheTyga @rjv230 @bark2j5 @Karlo7428 @NanaB1835
    Reminder to Weigh In Tomorrow: @19shmoo69 @megnolia82 @sleppygirl79 @txcritter69 @littlebabekitty !vegan4lyfe2012 @laurelfit57 @AyaTheTyga @rjv230
  • Karlo7428
    Karlo7428 Posts: 24 Member
    @Katmary71

I will post my weight below.

Starting Weight:314lbs
    Current Weight:311lbs
    Goal Weight: 240lbs

July 5th:314lbs
    July 12th:311lbs
    July 19th:
    July 26th:

August 2nd:
    August 9th:
    August 16th:
    August 23th:
    August 30th:

September
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 6,429 Member
    @865jessica @gemwolf110 @Bethanie0825 Congrats on the losses!

@tammymccrady6278 You are doing so well! Congrats on being 65.9 lbs down. Awesome!

@Digger61 I hope all goes well with your tests.

@laurelfit57 Me too! I was worrying myself into a frenzy lol. The concert was fun! That's nice you are having a chill weekend. We all need those every once in a while!

Hi all. Yesterday, I went to visit a friend who had just had surgery. It was a nice visit and she appreciated it. Then, my husband and I went to a new fancy donut shop that had just opened. We got a donut each and coffee. We were sitting outside watching them give free donuts away to people who tried to come in after they closed and pretty soon, they brought out a dozen donuts to us, too. We brought them home and gave them to our neighbors and their kids. We have a few left, but we will give them to my MIL. I am not tempted as donuts are not my thing. Today, we are playing video games and running errands.

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

My phrase for the year: "New year, new me!"
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,235 Member
    19shmoo69
    Sunday
    P. W. 251
    C. W. 255
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 854 Member
    Megnolia82 Sunday weigh in July 14th

SW: 228
    PW: 211.4
    CW: 210.8

A better week. Even though I’m up from where I was a month ago I need to remember where I am coming from. Today I’m off to drop my daughter at another camp. This will be her second week camping this summer and trying a new place on Lake Huron. She loves camping so I hope she loves this one as much as her regular camp. My son is still quite sick so unfortunately he has to tag along in the car and hopefully just sleep the whole time.
  • txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 278 Member
    Weigh In Sunday: July 14
    SW 175
    PW 169.4
    CW 169
  • sleepygirl79
    sleepygirl79 Posts: 197 Member
    Sleepygirl79
    Sunday
    SW 232.2
    PW:225.6
    CW: 226.8
  • Katmary71
    WEIGH IN UPDATE
    WEIGH-INS DUE NOW PLEASE: @littlebabekitty @vegan4lyfe2012 @laurelfit57
    Reminder to Weigh In Tomorrow: @AmbersWay @AustinRuadhain

Hi friends! I was with my family yesterday, today I'm meeting the CRPS group about 30 miles away then going to my brother's for a BBQ. We're hoping my aunt is discharged today and can head back home tomorrow but it will depend on her pain. Two other aunts are in town as well and we're hoping to still get together for the BBQ if my aunt is up for it. I just finished cleaning the house as my cousins want to fly out if she's here longer than a few days and my parent's house is crammed with people. Have a good Sunday!
  • laurelfit57
    Username: laurelfit57
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 145
    CW: 144
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,452 Member
    n1bx52w74edw.png
    z51c3q4eopju.png
    alkexd10yug8.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    6ofrhjr3aqf3.png

By Pounds
    aquald6ksorc.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    t45iojn1n0ne.png

By Pounds
    z4nrav5q29fh.png
    rcnutwa4k7gx.png

Team Winners
    okgrfeyoyikz.png

Percentage of Members in the Green!
    qyqjblfjiy57.png
  • laurelfit57
    Quick check in, I probably won't be tomorrow. It was a good day, I stayed on track and tracked all day:). For my grandkids birthday we have a special day of their choosing. My granddaughter has chosen a kids play place where we will play and eat dinner then do a little shopping. Have a great day everyone!
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 6,429 Member
    WOO HOO! LOOK AT US! 1st place by % and pounds! Way to go, team! And a special shout-out goes to @vegan4lyfe2012, @bethanie0825, and @19shmoo69 (welcome back, Darren!) for leading the way!

@Megnolia82 Congrats on the loss! I hope your daughter enjoys the camping and that your son feels better soon, poor kid.

@txcritter69 @laurelfit57 Congrats on the losses!

@Katmary71 I hope you had fun at the BBQ. I hope your aunt was up for it.

HI all. We gave all the donuts away, so I actually only had the donut we bought at the donut shop and none of the free ones. We did our running around yesterday and then came home and I started to play a new videogame that is a simulation game of making a zoo called "Planet Zoo". It seemed a bit complicated to learn on a Sunday night so I stopped and will play it next weekend. The weekends fly by so quickly and now it's time to go to work already. Darn.

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

My phrase for the year: "New year, new me!"
  • TeresaW2024
    TeresaW2024 Posts: 228 Member
    Wahhoooo on making number one on the Leaderboard!!! :star::star::star:

Good morning! Just a quick stop because I have a busy day. Joe has his four-month CT Scan today, then we need to run to Aldi, and my bestie is coming for coffee. Not much else has been going on around here. Have a great day! :)
  • txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 278 Member
    Good Morning,
    Congrats to @vegan4lyfe2012 @bethanie0825 and @19shmoo69 WTG!

Sorry that I have been quiet. There has not been much going on here. I am trying to stick to my new workout plan and been cutting my food intake in half. I don't want to jinks myself but I think I may have actually lost 5 lbs. I have been able to stay under 170 for the last month. Now to work on the next 5 lbs.
    For those keeping up with Diesel He is coming home in 1 hr. I am so EXCITED. I will be able to get on a new routine with him and back in the game. I am so glad that I was able to stay about the same weight while he was gone and not go on a binge eating spree. This video is a bit longer than the others.
    https://youtu.be/EHu_fpYWo9I?feature=shared
This discussion has been closed.