Shape Shifters Team Chat - August 2024

Replies

• looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,465 Member
    edited August 12
    @Pupowl I think I understand now how you get so many steps in a day! I'm sure that I wouldn't have just thrown in the towel early on... you are like an energizer bunny! Looks like you wore out your little helper, Tinus!
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 686 Member
    edited August 13
    @frankwbrown What a hike! I do not live in a place where I can hike. When we travel, we look forward to long hikes. That's great that you did five out of the seven Olympic challenges.

@Pupowl Whew! My goodness, that was so much work! You must be exhausted. I love what you did with the table top. Tinus looks mighty cozy under it. Hope the rest of your painting and such goes well.

@LaurieWrobo Getting activity in 5 out of 7 days is wonderful. I have not gotten back to that activity level for myself since I missed a day, then a week, then a month, then multiple months. Today, though, I got on the treadmill and also worked out my legs. I've got to get back to 5 days a week. I felt so much better and so much healthier when I was doing that. So good for you! I like the graphic you put up too.
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,827 Member
    😂🤣😂 - They must sell pickle juice ice cream somewhere @frankwbrown!

Fantastic job challenging yourself to finish the last leg of your cycling badge after the long hike. 🥇

I don’t think your achievements pale in comparison to the Olympians. YES! - “Here’s to being the best we can be!” 🥂 We’re each running our own race so it’s all relative — Enjoy your rest!

ncpjixiavhsf.png
    Hmmm, I think I'll stick with Vanilla Swiss Almond (my favorite), chocolate, chocolate chip, vanilla, strawberry, coffee, Dulce de Leche, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup, Cherry Garcia, etc. 😋🤣
  • looneycatblue
    @Pupowl I think I understand now how you get so many steps in a day! I'm sure that I wouldn't have just thrown in the towel early on... you are like an energizer bunny! Looks like you wore out your little helper, Tinus!

"would have"
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,968 Member
    😂🤣😂 - They must sell pickle juice ice cream somewhere @frankwbrown!

Fantastic job challenging yourself to finish the last leg of your cycling badge after the long hike. 🥇

I don’t think your achievements pale in comparison to the Olympians. YES! - “Here’s to being the best we can be!” 🥂 We’re each running our own race so it’s all relative — Enjoy your rest!

ncpjixiavhsf.png
    Hmmm, I think I'll stick with Vanilla Swiss Almond (my favorite), chocolate, chocolate chip, vanilla, strawberry, coffee, Dulce de Leche, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup, Cherry Garcia, etc. 😋🤣

🤢🤢. And I like pickles! 🤣
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,827 Member
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Sun 8/11: 10,391
    Mon 8/12: 10,751
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 686 Member
    @frankwbrown I love pickles and even drink a little of the juice sometimes. But, no to pickle ice cream! I can't believe they make it!
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,439 Member
    Good work on your 75 Soft/ Hard plans and follow through @DaffyGirl88 and @looneycatblue!

That ice cream would be perfect for pregnant women with cravings! So funny @frankwbrown!

You seem to be doing great with maintenance @JenHul. Do you have any tips on what’s working well? Have you adjusted your daily calories by much? Congratulations! 🎉

We are dog sitting for a few days so I’ve been getting more steps. I still miss our wonderful dog but I don’t think we’ll get a new one of our own. Taking care of our friends’ dog gives us a nice connection occasionally without all the planning and daily care. She’s a sweet dog and she’s adjusted well to being with us. We were a little worried that she’d be sad and anxious because she hasn’t been with our friends very long and she’s a bit skittish with both people and other dogs. We spent time with her before their trip so she would be comfortable with us and she’s becoming more and more at ease meeting people and dogs in our walks. So, I’m relieved to see how much she’s grown.

I hope everyone is having a good week! Go Shape Shifters!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,422 Member
    Steps
    8/12 6,942
    8/13 7,055
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 2,056 Member
    Step Goal: 8500
    Sun 08/11: 6131
    Mon 08/12: 12226
    Tue 08/13: 5584

What I’ve been tracking…
    Running Average..
    • Net Calories ( 6345 / 10500 )
      🔴🟢🔴🔘🔘🔘🔘

= Daily Avg: 2115 (Goal: 1500)
    • Net Carbs ( 344 / 350 )
      🔴🟢🟢🔘🔘🔘🔘

= Daily Avg: 114 (Goal: 50)
    • Steps ( 23941 / 59500)
      🔴🟢🔴🔘🔘🔘🔘

= Daily Avg: 7980 (Goal: 8500)
    Aug; Wk2 (so far):
    • Log / Exe(1Hr) / Und-Cs
      🔴🟢🔴🔘🔘🔘🔘
      (Yes Days: 1 / 3 Days)
    • No Drinking
      ✅✅✅🔲🔲🔲🔲
      (Just Said NO-Days: 3 / 3 Days)
    Wed Weight✔️in: 165.7
    Monday:
    - No 🍺
    - Lots of 🏃🏻‍♀️ 🏃🏻‍♀️
    Tuesday: TOM time gots me exhausted🤦🏻‍♀️
    - Still not overeating✅
    - Still low carb
    - Still no🍺
  • looneycatblue
    Soft 75 Challenge
    Day 5 8/13 only 3/4. I woke up late, and didn't get my 45 mins in :(

Steps
    8/13 5,881
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,393 Member
    Today was much better at the office...VERY busy, but low stress...listened to music most of the day, when not on conference calls or helping with remedy fixes. Got a lot accomplished...kept a good attitude, left on time...didn't get to walk this morning, so tried to walk around a few times throughout the day. Nowhere near the steps I usually have when I get home, but working on it now...

How was your day?! I try to walk, but things have been insanely busy lately. Just two more weeks and then I'm off for ten glorious days!! Plan on doing LOTS of walking that week...and I'm still on track to meet my intentional walking and month step goals...

What I need to do, is channel my inner @frankwbrown !!! I can never keep up with him...he's who I will become when I grow up! LOL

Jessica
This discussion has been closed.