Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

VIP LOUNGE! Welcome to the 2024 Fall 5% Challenge!

Ceriusly1
Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,988 Member
edited September 14 in Social Groups
Please do all chatting here! Have fun, ask questions, and get acquainted!

Replies

• cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 5,137 Member
    Have a great day, everyone!
  • baodell17724
    baodell17724 Posts: 48 Member
    nmm95brxqg4c.jpg
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 13,270 Member
    nmm95brxqg4c.jpg

LOLOL SMART MAN!!! Thanks I can't always follow this feed and commeent on all of thee posts. TY TY TY fi=or posting.
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,454 Member
    @baodell17724 there is also the man who had 21+ girlfriends in order to get many birthday gifts. Excellent time management!

Eat to live, not live to eat.
    same with work

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 6,074 Member
    Cross posting from the Summer Chat thread.
    Insight Timer Quote: Wishing a blessed Eid Milad in Nabi to those who celebrate.—Insight Timer Team
    I AM: I have an inexhaustible supply of wealth and joy,
    Action for Happiness: Find a caring, calming phrase to use when you feel low.
    Happy World Lymphoma Awareness Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.—Winston Churchill
    Day 258 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 7.79 miles yesterday.
    Off today so getting in my 1 mile AM Walk before breakfast, 50 Sit Ups after breakfast, Pliability: Arms + Legs this afternoon and 60 min PM Walk after dinner.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 6,817 Member
    Happy new week, may the week ahead be filled with happiness, success, laughter and love.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,784 Member
    Good morning everyone.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Hi everyone! Please know we do read the comments as do other members. We may not be able to answer them, but if you have any questions please know we'll do our best to help.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,393 Member
    Been a while since I have been back to MFP. I miss my old home page where you could see what your friends were up to. Anyone have premium and is it easier to navigate?
  • Patti241
    Good evening. Relaxing a bit from a rough night.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Been a while since I have been back to MFP. I miss my old home page where you could see what your friends were up to. Anyone have premium and is it easier to navigate?

Hi! Welcome back! Happy to see you again ! MFP had decided the Newsfeed wasn't being used by enough members. In order to use their space better, they've deleted it. It's not on premium either. We've been encouraged to use the blog feature the 5% Challenge has. The link is on this team. Hopefully, you'll be able to reconnect with many you'd like. Hint: if you tag them by putting @xyz they'll see it as long as they belong to the 5% Challenge.
  • Marileighea
    Marileighea Posts: 1,619 Member
    edited September 16
    @Patti241 - Good evening. So sorry you had a rough night—may your tomorrow be nice and easy.
    Looks like our Summer is over, and Autumn is around the corner…I love this time of year, though, now I am old enough to understand what the old folks meant about their bones predicting weather: it feels like rain.
    Have a great week all y’all. 😎
  • macrat12
    Insight Timer Quote: Your body hears everything your mind says.—Naomi Judd
    I AM: I am allowed to prioritize my needs.
    Action for Happiness: Leave positive messages for yourself to see regularly.
    Happy Play-Doh Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.—Carl Lewis
    Day 259 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 7.03 miles yesterday.
    Work noon-6PM so getting in my 1 mile AM Walk before breakfast, 50 Sit Ups after breakfast, Push Day 1 modified for DB/Bands after breakfast, Pliability: Whole Body before work and 60 min PM Walk at work this afternoon.
  • Patti241
    Marileigha: Yeah it a pretty restless night but last night was better. Summer is definitely over. Cooler weather on the way.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 6,817 Member
    @SweetPeasMom55 there are no ads with premium, most of the time I have it easy to navigate.

Happy Monday.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,393 Member
    @Kurtize @Dianedoessmiles1 Thanks so much for the info. I guess I will be reaching out to my friends to check in with them. It was just nice to say good morning to friends and shout out to others.
  • Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 7,756 Member
    @Kurtize @Dianedoessmiles1 Thanks so much for the info. I guess I will be reaching out to my friends to check in with them. It was just nice to say good morning to friends and shout out to others.
    Now that you've joined the Fall 5% Challenge Community I Hope you join PS4L...
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10923616/positively-strong-for-life#latest
    I have a cat named Sweet Pea (aka...Pea, aka...P) and I think you might fit in nicely on our team!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    @Catwmncat , true! True! @SweetPeasMom55 lolol it really is her cats name. I hadn't put that together Cat.

Happy to see you all here!
  • macrat12
    Insight Timer Quote:
    One who is patient glows with an inner radiance.—Allan Lokos
    I AM:
    I am thankful for my body and its appearance.
    Action for Happiness:
    No plans day. Make time to slow down and be kind to yourself.
    Pliability QOTD:
    It’s not the will to win that matters-everyone has that. It’s the will to prepare to win that matters.—Bear Bryant
    Fun Fact:
    Today is National Voter’s Registration Day!!!! czp0raol3shg.jpg

• Patti241
    Good morning everyone