VIP LOUNGE! Welcome to the 2024 Fall 5% Challenge!

Replies

• Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,882 Member
    Good morning
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,417 Member
    @Dianedoessmiles1 I've given up getting upset. I'm frustrated but after being together almost 30 years I just adjust. I will give him a month and then call in support.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 13,422 Member
    @Macrat12 Sarah TY TY TY for being a Motivatioinal Leader for the Red Hot team!
    @Patti241, Good day to you!!! Hopefully it's cooling down for you!! I just had to close a few windows because LOL I am cold. That did make me giggle. Last week I had my heat on! NOT for long, just enough to take off the chill. I LOVE IT!
    @Sweetpeasmom55, Your wisdom is showing!! Yeah, I find getting upset doesn't help me, only draws me back, even more so if the other person doesn't seem to notice, or care, or isn't motivated.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 6,905 Member
    qq44k8ybhl8c.png
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    @Kurtize, indeed and agree!! We see that among you all A LOT!
  • walkintofit
    walkintofit Posts: 4,212 Member
    My hikee0iiip4vic5s.jpeg
    4eirgc0qa0pi.jpeg
  • walkintofit
    First pic is the perrine bridge, people BASE jump from it! It is located by Twin Falls Idaho. Second pic is pillar falls . The trail used to be dirt and was very difficult to navigate . It is now a concrete/ brick and easier to hike . Plenty workout hiking it
  • Braverude
    Braverude Posts: 955 Member
    @walkintofit STUNNING!!
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 6,185 Member
    Insight Timer Quote:
    Give yourself permission to allow this moment to be exactly as it is, and allow yourself to be exactly as you are.—Jon Kabat-Zinn
    I AM:
    I am allowed all the time I need to recover physically and emotionally.
    Action for Happiness:
    Take a small step towards a goal that really matters to you.
    Pliability QOTD:
    Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure.—Aisha Tyler
    Fun Fact:
    National Techies Day encourages students to consider a career in technology. With so many opportunities in the growing technology field, students seeking a career in technology will find promising choices anywhere they look.0bftbcmoj1wv.jpg

• Patti241
    Diane: I had an okay day yesterday
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 6,905 Member
    c67d5qxuq3uk.gif
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    @Walkintofit WOW That's GORGEOUS to the MAX!! Such a nice area to hike/walk!! TY TY TY so much for sharing those!! Makes me want to go out for a WALK!!! As you may of noticed from Ceri we will be having a "Get outside" healthy habit!! You'll excel easily on that!! As will @Kurtize and many others!!
    @Braverude , Good to have you with us!! We hope your day went well?
    @Patti241, Glad to hear that Patti!! Satureday it is going to be rainy in a way I am looking forward to it.
    @Kurtize, you also kiddo!!
  • Sparkuvu
    Sparkuvu Posts: 2,697 Member
    @walkintofit Beautiful! Is that home or on vaca? Hope you are doing well! Rae
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,417 Member
    Well so much is happening at work. My department is being moved next door into the original bank. Yep a100 yr old building that seems to have a zillion issues. Wed they will get us pizza, why you ask? Because they want us to start hauling all our crap over to the building. 😲 I will give it 2 hours then I am done. I asked the head of the department I want to move to what kind of time frame are we looking at? 1 month, 2 , next year? He goes well as we lost 2 people he goes sooner than later. But the position has to go before the board . It's going to be a commercial position instead of consumer. Oh bugger now I have to investigate. The only positive is commercial will never work Saturday's. The person I need to ask is off a week for her daughters destination wedding. Guess I will be doing some online sleuthing til she returns. Have a great Friday everyone!
  • walkintofit
    edited October 4
    Rae, good to hear from you! how u been doing? I'm figuring out my new normal. Some days good somedays not. Yes this bridge is 10 miles from home. There is several areas to hike around this canyon. Diane, come on over, there is a lot to see by car too.
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 6,185 Member
    Insight Timer Quote:
    I will come again & conquer you because as a mountain you can’t grow, but as a human, I can.—Sir Edmund Hillary
    I AM:
    I take care of my body.
    Action for Happiness:
    Start your day with the most important thing on your to-do list.
    Pliability QOTD:
    The only way to do great work is to love what you do.—Steve Jobs
    Fun Fact:
    Every year on the first Friday in October, World Smile Day devotes a day to smiles and spreading random acts of kindness.
    35o61vbubo14.jpg
    9kgvtrgx2dk5.jpg

• Patti241
    Diane: I think Saturday is supposed to be a nice day.
  • nansbones7708
    nansbones7708 Posts: 431 Member
    Have the team invites gone out yet?
    I can’t find mine
  • SeleneMoon333
    SeleneMoon333 Posts: 82 Member
    I came here looking for invites also