ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,270 Member
    I fly home tomorrow
    :'(
    It's been GREAT, but I'll love to see my dog

@jugar

Couple step updates
    Sep 29 - 9789 steps
    Sep 30 - 16180 steps

Thanks again for taking care of my duties while I've been away!
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 1,203 Member
    PW: 206.8
    CW: 205.8

Glad to see the number going back down after vacation. I did eat a little extra a few days this past week, and now it's time to get back to focus! I am going to get out in jog in a few minutes here. Hope everyone else is having a great day!
  • StayFITTer
    StayFITTer Posts: 863 Member

@lauren_989

9/28/24
    Weigh In Day: SATURDAY
    PW (Previous Weight):169.0
    CW (Current Weight): 169.4

PLEASE forgive me. I weighted myself first thing on Saturday, updated MY notes in the phone and just realized I never posted them to MFP until today 🤦🏾‍♀️
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,928 Member
    Jen_967
    Weigh-in Day: Tuesday
    SW: 240
    CW: 237.6

Hi everyone!

I’m so happy to see a loss to start the month out. Yay!
    I’ve been on track with food tracking and water. But for the last couple days I have not been feeling that well. So need to get back on track with my walking. I’m feeling much better tonight so I’m thinking tomorrow. Hope everyone has a good night! 😊
  • lauren_989
    @Jen_967 great loss this week! Make sure you let your body rest and heal before exercising. Glad you are feeling better!

@StayFITTer thanks for posting now, that happens to everyone once in a while!
  • lauren_989
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,320 Member
    @Kali225 Your weekend sounded lovely. So glad you had a great time with family. And a workout while watching football?! Good for you!

Today has been good! I logged all my food and was under. Met my step goal and did 20 minutes of Pilates plus a breathwork session.
    Tomorrow I will hit the gym again for :15-:20 minutes. Then I have the next two days off. Yippee!

I’m seeing lots of green. Keep up the great work team.

I’m really tired right now. I did go to bed early last. The night felt long. Lol watching the debate so I’ll stay up.

Make tomorrow a great day!

• StayFITTer
    StayFITTer Posts: 863 Member
    Doing a 30 day Declutter challenge on Stridekick. I have a few spots left —3 months left in the year!

https://link.stridekick.com/join?groupCode=JVQYY3
  • cleaneater80
    cleaneater80 Posts: 464 Member
    Hi all I'm Joann, I live in Alberta and work as a public health nurse. I'm married and have a 10 year old daughter 2 year old German shepherd. On top of that I'm taking an online degree.

I am part of this group to lose some weight but mostly to stay accountable for my healthy habits and would like to see some movement on the scale now that we are in the later part of the year. September's goal was to maintain. I had a Japanese student stay with us last month and classes started. Now that the busy month is over I'm ready to see some progress on my goals

PW 167.8
    CW 166.2
  • MaddawgMadsen
    MaddawgMadsen Posts: 306 Member
    Hi everyone! My name is Jolene. I live in SW Colorado with my husband and three dogs. Managing weight and body image have always been issues. As a kid, I spent a lot of time with my grandma who one day would say I was fat and needed to lose weight, but the next would say I was all skin and bones. I don't blame her, but those interactions definitely played a part in my weight struggle.

I am the team motivator, although lately I have been a little MIA. That has not been intentional. More just a symptom of going through a period of depression. I feel confident that I am coming out the other side of it and am hopeful that I can start interacting with this group more often like I used to do.

Since we are at the beginning of October, which is the 4th and final quarter of the year, what is one thing you want to accomplish before the end of the year?

I want to get a 600 series in bowling before the end of the year. I have been so close the last couple of months! I definitely think I can do it.
  • lauren_989
    @MaddawgMadsen great question! I hope to really focus on my 5k training and get under a 13 minute mile. I hope I can do this. I have said this before, I am in a great habit of weight lifting 3 times a week, but not cardio.

I hope you had some time to focus on your mental health. That is just as important as our physical health. Also, what is a 600 series?
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,271 Member
    9znfgmdqi1lh.png

Time for that steps and exercise celebration for September!
    In WEEK 4:
    @strong_fit_ells - top spot with 98,219
    @lauren_989 - 2nd with 90,918
    @jugar - I managed 68,400 for 3rd
    Together our 5 intrepid members moved the equivalent of 352,604 steps, or 155 miles / 250 km. We made the distance of the Atacama Crossing trail in Chile! https://www.racingtheplanet.com/atacamacrossing

In SEPTEMBER:
    @lauren_989 wowed everyone with 404,835 steps and exercise. Amazing!
    @strong_fit_ells was right up there with 380,081 showing us how it's done
    @ashleycarole86 way over there in Europe hit 245,367 like a boss

Together we were over over a million steps in September :sunglasses: 1,329,415 to be exact. 585 miles / 981 km. That's just a bit more than the trail through the Pyrenees Mountains from Atlantic to Mediterranean.

Keep up the great stepping and exercising in October! More people welcome!
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,383 Member
    PW - 158.8
    CW - 158.2
  • strong_fit_ells
    strong_fit_ells Posts: 143 Member
    Good morning Waistaways :smiley:

I am really happy to report that my mindset is finally on weightloss :heart:
    Finally something "clicked" and I am really focused.

I have my habbit tracker set up:
    * 3+ litres of water a day( I find it really helps keeps me full and no snacking)
    * over 10,000 steps a day
    * prepare my food in adavance
    * practise plank every day and push for a tiny bit longer every day. So far the longest I can last is 24 seconds, but I'm hoping if I push for 1 second extra each day I will improve towards the end of the month :blush:
    * and definitely no cheating on my set meals :smiley:

@ashleycarole and @jugar

I can't believe we walked over 1 million steps?? That is massive! :smiley:

Tuesday steps 17,042
    Wednesday steps 12,937

Have a lovely thursday everyone! :heart:
  • Gidgitgoescrzy
    Gidgitgoescrzy Posts: 273 Member
    PW 142.2
    CW 142.4

I feel like I am never going to get out of the 140's :neutral:

I am slacking on exercise, so I need to stop that. I am going to row this evening, and do a pilates workout.

My goal for the end of the year, besides to get into the 130's, I would like to stop doom scrolling or whatever it is called. There is a part of me that wishes smart phones were never made, I have an awful addiction to it, and I find it incredibly hard to put it down. I waste an incredible amount of time on my stupid phone, and I honestly do not know how to stop it, it's just become such a habit. I've deleted social media off my phone, but I still find stupid stuff to look at. So my goal is to be more present in my own life.
  • lauren_989
    @Gidgitgoescrzy my phone tells me every Sunday how many hours I was on it for the last and my top 3 apps. I need my phone for work unfortunately, but I feel like that's an excuse. Anyway, let me know if you find out how to be on your phone less!

@micki48 you are doing awesome this week! Hitting calories and exercise!! 🎉 That is so nice of your son to make a trip to Western NC. They have had total devastation from the hurricane. A lot of companies are collecting donations which is great, too. I have been thinking of @adrimango the past few weeks and hope she and her family made out ok!