CW: 199.8 πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Huge milestone today!! πŸ™‚
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,933 Member
    Jen_967
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    PW: 236.8
    CW: 234.0

I’ve been walking 2-3 miles a day 5x/week, have been drinking tons of water. Decided to give up soda seems to be helping with the weight loss. I went to the doctor a few days ago because I was getting a cold so my eating has decreased some.

Update about my biopsy that was scheduled for this week, it had to be canceled due to my cold and now they were telling me a whole Nother month before they can do it because they have to send me to PA because they can’t do the biopsy here and the area where I live. So just more waiting. So no more answers at this point no more answers.
    I hope everyone is having A great week!
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 1,257 Member
  • Gidgitgoescrzy
    Gidgitgoescrzy Posts: 281 Member
    @Lauren_989 Congrats on Onederland - That is awesome !

@Jen_967 Sorry you have to wait for your procedure that must be so nerve-wracking. Good job on staying active.

I had a not-so-great day yesterday, I was very tired from staying up late on Monday night. It wasn't a horrible day, just not great.

I don't think my weigh in is going to be good tomorrow. I was snacking on pretzels the last couple of days, and they happened to be extra salt. So I'm sure it's just water retention because the rest of the food has been good, so today I am going to concentrate on water, and not eating pretzels.

Have a wonderful day !
  • MaddawgMadsen
    MaddawgMadsen Posts: 311 Member
    PW: 201.8

!!!!!! This is awesome! I would say congratulations, but really what I want to say is WAY TO GO! That's hard work in action.
  • MaddawgMadsen
    The in-laws came. Then they left. I drank a lot while they were here and ate without restriction. They left Monday, so that is the day I focused on getting back to my routine. I stepped on the scale today and it is exactly what it was last week on Thursday, 182.0. Hopefully I can get it to go down a little by tomorrow.

@Jen_967 - that is so frustrating that you have to wait longer, especially because of a cold. I hope you can get in soon and get answers.
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,395 Member
    PW:157.6
    CW:157.2
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,933 Member
    edited October 24
    @Gidgitgoescrazy yes it is nerve wracking. But Onocology called today for the multiple myeloma and is getting me Friday at 8am. But Pulmonary is doing the biopsy for the lymphoma. Hopefully more answers soon.
    @lauren_989 congratulations on making it to onderland.

Took it easy today. My son even came over and cleaned the house. I feel very lucky to have his help and a very nice surprise. 😊 I was on track for water and food.

**just wanted to thank everyone. I appreciate you all letting me vent with my health issues currently.**

• Gidgitgoescrzy
    Gidgitgoescrzy Posts: 281 Member
    PW 141.8
    CW 143

Booooooooo

• MaddawgMadsen
    PW: 182.0
    CW: 182.0

I woke up late and forgot to weigh myself today. That was my weight yesterday.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,281 Member
    Kali225 wrote: Β»
    hm... is there a prize for moving further and further from your goal? I would have that one on lock. :D

I feel ya girly pants... so relatable. This made me chuckle for sure! Love your updates.
  • ashleycarole86
    PW: 201.8

Lauren, AMAZING. What a wonderful achievement worthy of huge celebration. That 1 looks good on you girl ;)
  • ashleycarole86
    @Jen_967 We are here for you to vent to any time, dealing with uncertainties like that can't be easy.. sorry the cold delayed things for you, really hoping you get some answers soon

Super busy week here, last weekend we were out almost the whole weekend with anniversary celebrations, dinners with friends, and we had two different comedy shows this week. Busy busy! Brad was travelling for work too for two overnights and my Mom came home about 10 days away. Just lots on the go. We both want to ride the Peloton this weekend, so that's the goal. Brad has dental surgery tomorrow so he is going to want to take it easy.
  • ashleycarole86
    Thursday weigh-in
    Username ashleycarole86

PW 265.8
    CW 267.2
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 684 Member
    I've been absent from the chat again, which I don't like to do, even if I am just reading posts.

but HUGE week for oh captain my captain!!! ONEDERLAND!!!! @lauren_989 that is so awesome. I hope you feel so accomplished.

@ashleycarole86 it's good when we can laugh about things that are difficult... I am on some kind of struggle bus lately with eating. bleh!!

to that end, I don't think my scale will be happy with me tomorrow. I definitely let work stress get to me yesterday. Got home around 7pm which is much later than usual these days. Grumpy. Overate. Had too many snacks available this morning so the snowball rolled.

At least I had PT today so that's a built in workout. And then I actually did 2 back to back workouts tonight while watching the game, since I skipped upper body yesterday with my poor attitude. It was about 65 min start to finish but plenty of rest within that and I am really glad I got it done.

@Jen_967 sorry your appointment got moved and now will involve travel! ugh. keeping positive vibes for you!
  • ashleycarole86
    @Kali225 sorry to hear that work stress is getting you, I feel ya there. Sounds like you had some great movement

Brad has dental surgery this morning! Poor guy. I'm working from home so I can be his ride to and from. We will be laying low until Sunday night when we have dinner out with a friend.