Introductions

Options
12346»

Replies

• Saragirl2
    Saragirl2 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Hi Bex, I noticed your reference to agoraphobia which someone that I'm close to also suffers from. (No crowds please). Do you find the exercise helps? It's awesome that you do get out.
  • Kristinepage222
    Kristinepage222 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. My name is Kristine and I'm 26. I am a receptionist and I'm newly married to the love of my life.
    For some reason wearing a wedding dress was not enough to motivate me to lose the weight, but I have the motivation now!
    I have lost 25lbs with weight watchers about 3 years ago, but then fell off the wagon. I only gained back about 10 lbs, but I still have about 20 to lose. I struggled to get motivated to lose the rest of the weight. I like to snack in the evening with some tv to wind down at the end of the day, which is a bad habit I need to break.
    I have recently started walking most morning with my mom before work to increase my activity. I have been a member of MFP for a few years now, but started using it regularly when I joined a group at the beginning of September. It has helped to be accountable to weighing into a group once a week. It has worked well so far for me so I am hoping I can stick to it until Christmas with this group! Feel free to add me as a friend, I am looking for support and motivation. Good luck to everyone!

8261099.png

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • KennethGardner44
    Options
    Hello Everyone

My name is Kenneth and i am 45 years old, I am enrolled at High Line Community College and am studying Business and plus on top of that i go and work out at the gym everyday, my Goal weight 180 pounds. Well as of today i just started doing the stair climber along with the treadmill & stationary bike and so yeah i do that like every other day and for tomorrow i am taking a day off to rest and so on Monday i will be working with weights.
  • Candue
    Candue Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Riley. I am 51 and weigh 168 lbs. Only three years ago, I weighed 128 lbs. but that's a long story.

Like most of you, I am quite busy and I believe that stress causes a lot of our weight gain. It can wear you down. I work full time, have two children and volunteer as chair to a very active committee that holds nearly a dozen events throughout the year. At times it feels as if I have two full time jobs.

I am so grateful for this group, MyFitnessPal, the scanner app and the Withings Scale. How much easier can this get? Now I just need to form good habits!

I have a feeling this will be a good few months till Christmas and I wish you all the best of luck!

Let's do it!
  • chelsarylee
    Options
    My name is Chelsa, I am a RN work night shift. Had a miscarriage at 19 weeks in August, and lost a lot of blood so I have not been cleared yet to exercise. So I will be doing this with mainly meal tracking. Current weight is 208, would like to be down to 188 by Christmas, and start trying for another baby in January.
  • cymweekly
    Options
    Hello,

I am Ken. I am in the US Army (stationed in Germany). I weighed in when I started around 182-4 depending on dinner the night before. Goal is to be 160 by my birthday (1 Dec), which is right before my (our, my wife and I) first trip home in over a year and a half.

I mostly work at a desk all day, and have not been able to lose the weight I wanted. I finally got fed up with it last week, and decided to lose 20 lbs.

I am EXTREMELY active, I will not post the whole thing in here, but I listed out everything in the 'Workouts' thread.

I was simply eating to much, but at the same time, my body needed the calories. Training for a 1/2 Ironman will do that to you...

Anyway, I really am enjoying the support around here, and love having a simple way to keep track of what I am eating everyday. See you around!

-KP