Daily Accountability

Options
jakeyuma
jakeyuma Posts: 335 Member
I hope I am not overstepping bounds, howvere, I found posting your work out daily and sharing your successes and challenges can help keep us motivated and pushing play in the long run.

Please post what excersize/program/ activity you did here and help each of us maintain our high levels of motivation.

Replies

• jakeyuma
    Options
    Accountability Round 2 T25 Beta Week 4 Day 1 Rip't Curcuit + Core Speed "Nailed them"

Completed Rip't curcuit including the 4 count push-ups and 5 count abs at the end. Very happy with myself. Afterwards I wanted to watch Speed Curcuit Bonus DVD and see what that was all about. I decided to just do a double and see. I pushed through the video and one-hand burpees where not as bad as I thought. Not easy but I did them. Pushed hard through this video with an Avg HR 150. I am sure I can go harder next time and may replace Speed 2.0 with Core Speed or just add a few doubles during the week. Is it wrong I love the Speed videos. About an hour after the work-out I was still sweating.

Very happy. Now if I can jumpstart my fat loss again. Its slowed to .8 to 1 pound a week and need to get it back up to the 1-2 pound per week range. I was short on calories by 290 yesturday. Do I get to add those to my calories today

Double Stats:

Avg Hr 149
    Max Hr 168
    Total Calories: 799

Total calories for breakfast + protean shake = 802 Net colories for AM = 3
  • lisalisa27
    lisalisa27 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    WOW! great job jakeyuma! I was going to post a thread like this after my workout... which is now!

Today I did T25 Alpha Total Body Circuit & Running then 10 dips. T25 was very tough for me today! I was sweating my butt off!!

Workout 62 minutes
    Average HR 134
    Max HR 176
    Fat Burn zone: 28:24
    Fitness zone 33:52
    Calories Burned: 520
  • lisalisa27
    Options
    Very happy. Now if I can jumpstart my fat loss again. Its slowed to .8 to 1 pound a week and need to get it back up to the 1-2 pound per week range. I was short on calories by 290 yesturday. Do I get to add those to my calories today
    Sometimes I will add calories to one day if I am or know I will be short on the next day. It sometimes makes me nervous, but seems to help.
  • SlytherinBat
    SlytherinBat Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    It was day one for me. T25 Alpha Cardio followed by a 2 mile walk. Felt pretty good afterwards but drenched in sweat. Love it. I know I can do this.
  • argentina84
    Options
    I started T25 last Monday ( 11-11-13) It's been a week of work outs and I haven't lost any weight yet. I'm hanging in there, because my clothes feel loose, so I'll weight myself again next Monday to see if I at least drop some of the body fat percentage.
  • jennicole4
    jennicole4 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Today did Focus T25 Alpha Cardio. Landed somewhere between Nailed It and Barely Made It - probably closer to Barely Made It. I modified more towards the end. I didn't feel like I was going to die right on the spot though, so that's something!

I burned 268(ish) calories based on my calculations with my HRM. I have a Mio Motiva Petite and I took my HR 3 times during the work out, averaged them together, and plugged that in to a calculator to determine my calorie burn.

I also took my Before pictures. Not sure when I'll do my measurements because I lost my tape measure.
  • cjohio
    cjohio Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Day 2 for me here!!! Still kicking my butt, but feel great after doing it.

Avg heart rate: 170
    Max: 209

Bit bummed that my heart rate is so high - it keeps me from doing a lot of the moves. I find myself using the modified versions often, but to be expected as I have taken quite a sabbatical from working out. I see it just like Insanity was back in the day - took me a couple weeks just to be able to do the whole warm up routine without stopping.

SO - I'm eager to keep going and see progress!! Great idea for an accountability forum!
  • calsgirl18
    Options
    Yesterday I did Week 4 Day 5: Ab intervals and Speed 1.0 (which is my favorite!) Today is my rest day! (yeah!) Weighed myself and I lost 2 pound since last week and 3 inches. Feeling Good! I'm nailing it!
  • calsgirl18
    Options
    I started T25 last Monday ( 11-11-13) It's been a week of work outs and I haven't lost any weight yet. I'm hanging in there, because my clothes feel loose, so I'll weight myself again next Monday to see if I at least drop some of the body fat percentage.

My first 2 weeks of doing t25 I didn't lose anything, but now I'm headed to week 5 and have lost 6 pounds. It will get there.
  • jennicole4
    jennicole4 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Day 2: Focus T25 Speed 1.0
    Calories Burned: 292
    In between Nailed It and Barely Made It again

My legs and glutes are a little sore from yesterday, but I pushed through and completed Speed 1.0. I usually weigh on Tuesdays, but I think I'll be switching to Saturdays (aka STATurday) from now on. I weighed this morning and was up .6 pounds. I'm hoping that it's my muscles holding onto water weight and not an actual gain. My calories have been good this past week, so that's got to be it. I decreased my calorie goal by 100 though, just in case. We'll see what Saturday brings. Hope all is well with everyone! Push play and let's get this done! :bigsmile:

ETA: Gain of .6 not 1.2 - Apparently I weighed to early to do simple math effectively! Lol
  • jakeyuma
    Options
    Accountability Round 2 T25 Beta Week 4 Day 2 Dynamic Core + 1:50 Plank

Max HR - 161
    Avg HR - 117
    Calories Burned = 311

I was bored to death doing Dynamic Core. All I could think about was wanting to pop Core Speed back in. Nailed the workout but Bicycle kicks to V-Ups are still brutal and hard to complete. Looking forward to Beta.

Happy Tuesday

Lisa - Way to push through. Total Body Curcuit is my nemesis. Only video in the T25 series I can say, I have not nailed :( Round 3 and TBC will be conquored.

Slytherinbrat - Way to work hard. You can do it !!!!

Argentina - Don't sweat the scale. It is very inacurate. They way you feel in your clothes and your measurments are a much better way to track progress. Fyi I am a scale addict. My wife has to hide the scale from me from time to time. Did you take pre-pictures?

Jenn - Way to go ! Each time you do a video push a little harder. Before you know it you will be nailing each video. Round 1 I modified everything. I am almost at the end of round two and was able to nail every workout except TBC.

Cjohio - With a HR of 170 and modifying, you burned a lot of calories. May want to check your HR monitor make sure everything is working right. That seems kinda high.

Cals - I Love the speed work out series. 2.0 is awsome. I just did Core Speed for the first time yesturday and loved it. One arm burpees are brutal though.
  • powerpuffgirl66
    powerpuffgirl66 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Officially started yesterday with Alpha Cardio. Burned about 260 cals. Definitely wouldn't say nailed it. Modified probably about 25% of the time.

Tonight I will be doing Alpha Speed 1.0 and CLX Push Curcuit 1.
  • Carrie_P81
    Carrie_P81 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was day 1 for me, Alpha Cardio. Holy cow! I pretty much had to do the whole thing modified since it's been so long since I've worked out. Going to do Speed 1.0 tonight when I get home from work.
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Hello all

Today was Week 2 day 2 for me meaning Total Body Circuit. It was my first time as last week I didn't manage to get it in.

It was really hard but I like it! I do like circuit workouts. I do modify a lot as my knees are week so I can't really jump. I do still push and burned 264 cals plus currently trying not to be sick.. :wink:

Tomorrow is my weigh in day...I do feel better and hopefully there will be a loss on the scale...we'll see!
  • morange66
    Options
    Hi all. Today was Alpha week 5 day 2 for me and I did the Ab intervals and lower focus. I usually work the extra workout into whatever day will work best for my schedule but darn the ab/lower focus combo 'bout killed me.
  • SlytherinBat
    SlytherinBat Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Week 1 day 2 for me. Speed 1.0 went by really fast but I realized that my rhythm is lacking. Hopefully the moves will become second nature soon. Burned 260 cal.
  • wpwarrior88
    wpwarrior88 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Day two of week one Beta. I go between modifying the modifications and keeping up with the crew. I can do burpies, but do not with this DVD - back issues. I started this workout in my desired weight range and have been doing other workout activities in addition to it. My abs are looking fabu!!! My goal is to have the 6-pack I've always wanted by the end of this year; I believe I am on track for it.

I have to admit, I am addicted to T25! I have not missed a day and get panicky if I think I may have to skip it! LOL I also would say this is the first DVD that I have EVER stuck with for 5 weeks and still enjoy doing!!
  • lisalisa27
    Options
    Day 3: Ab intervals. I did a lot of modifications, but I got it done! Those V's were just too hard for me. I like switching between the Ab and cardio bits. Calories burned, 185.

Sorry so short, I'm on my phone.
  • Carrie_P81
    Carrie_P81 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Speed 1.0 done. I was doing pretty well at keeping up until about 20 minutes in. Had to take a little breather but I think I did really well considering. I forgot how good I feel after I get a good workout in.
  • Glampinupdoll
    Glampinupdoll Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Today did alpha day 2 week 2. It was total body circuit and I felt like it was tougher than when I did it last week :( . Ran my fastest mile ever at the gym (8:30) . Worked out arms with the hubby and enjoyed the sauna for a little while!! Keep up the good work everyone!!