Daily Accountability

Options

Replies

• Carrie_P81
    Carrie_P81 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Happy belated birthday Slytherin!

And happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it! I know I'm going to eat a ton tonight. And then we have the official dinner with the family on Saturday.

Got my Cardio in and feeling good. I was really moody before for some reason but I feel a lot better now.
  • wpwarrior88
    wpwarrior88 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    It is 10:30PM, just finished washing up all the dishes from dinner been up since 5:15am - got my Beta Upper focus in first thing. Really wanted to do my Thurs ET but just couldn't make the time with all the cooking.

Had a wonderful meal at our friend's house (cooked entire meal at my home and carted it to his - brought the dirty dishes home to wash) Had a beautiful time.

Night, can't wait to get back on track tomorrow!
  • clarigate
    Options
    Crazy 12hday in the ICU started with a code and didn't slow down... thanks to hubby for making me push through Total Body Circuit today when it was the last thing I felt like. I almost puked, but I did it :)
  • jakeyuma
    jakeyuma Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Acountability Round 2 T25 Beta Rip't Circuit + Speed 2.0 "Nailed Beta"

Max HR 171 Avg HR 140 Calories burned 654. Had a crippling headache yesturday and this morning. Could barely function last night and was very unmotivated to workout this morning. Took a few pain pills, ate breakfast, waited 15 minutes and nailed both videos. After doing Core Speed for a week, Speed 2.0 seamed like half moves. Still hard and sweated but just wasn't Core Speed. Saturday is final measurments for my Alpha/Beta round and Monday I begin Gamma. Can't wait for Speed 3.0.

Happy Friday Everyone!!!!!!

Clarigate - Nice job pushing through.
  • wpwarrior88
    wpwarrior88 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Rip't Circuit and Speed 2.0 were my Friday double today - nailed them both (albeit modified.) Still wasn't able to work in extra time on the Elliptical today - catching up on all the things that have to slide for a major holiday meal.

Enjoying an amazing salad with raw cranberries and turkey. I will splurge on a slice of mince pie later:happy:
  • Carrie_P81
    Options
    No double for me-I was about ready to keel over after Lower Focus. I'll do Abs tomorrow or Sunday. I'm really getting into the phase of looking forward to working out instead of dreading it. I hope that keeps up!
  • jakeyuma
    Options
    Staturday "Not happy at all"

Bah, I gained 1.4 pounds this week. Round 2 of T25 I lost a grand total of 8.8 pounds, 2.5 inches off waist and hips, 1 inch of chest, .5 inch off right arm, 1 inch off left, 3 inches off right and left thighs.

I suppose in the grand scheme of things I did very well. My wife bought me size 38 pants (been over 5 years) and I fit easily in them. Actually they are on the verge of being too big.

Now to try and get pass the 1.4 pound gain I had today emoticon Did doubles all last week, maybe the increase could be muscle mass in my chest since that measurement increased 1 inch?

Anyways, looking forward to Gamma on Monday. It starts with speed 3.0.

Rest Day Here I come.
  • Carrie_P81
    Options
    I'm not super happy with staturday either. Weight and measurements are the same. I think turkey day had a lot to do with that. I was going to workout tonight but I'm exhausted from being gone all day and I feel like crap too so I'm just going to rest and hit Abs tomorrow.
  • morange66
    Options
    Beta week 1 day 5
    This was Friday's workout but just managed to do it today. I did really good until the very end of Core Cardio and then did Alpha's Speed 1.0 to burn a few more calories. All total a little over 800 calories burned so not to bad.
    Glad to see how well everyone is doing, keep it up.
  • TeeMac25
    Options
    so week three starts today for me, i am soo looking forward to it, albeit i did not quite complete week 2 ( didn't do my double up on friday ) but i'll get those workouts in this week, trying to push a little harder now,.

honestly i'm not seeing any major weight changes, but there is def, some toning happening, like the jiggle in my arms has reduced a bit, i've lost a good bit of my back and side bulge, and my legs are def, slimmer and less jiggly.... becoz of these changes i won't ***** tooo much about the weight...

TBC tonite! looking forward to it ( still not my fav though)
  • jakeyuma
    Options
    Gamma Week 1 Day 1 Speed 3.0 "Nailed it"

OMG, The best Cardio workout to date. I had so much fun hitting Speed 3.0 I was disappointed I did not have the time this morning to double it up. It was fast, hard, I sweat a lot, my legs were jelly (haven't felt like that in awhile). It was a little rough on the knees but I never knew their was soooo much you could do with burpees. Every other workout it seemed like I was doing some sorta a burpee.

Thank god for teh burpee challeneg a month or two ago. Max HR 150 Avg Hr 146 Calories burned: 387 Hoping to pick up my pace a little more on the next round. ready to see what the strength Videos have to offer next.

Happy Monday all. Looks like it will be a good week

Morange - Nice Calorie Burn

TeeMac25 - Sounds like you are doing great. I stress about weight a bit as well but I have to remember, I am wearing size 38 pants which are loose. I was in 40's which were tight when I started:)
  • morange66
    Options
    Beta week 2 day 1
    Today I feel like I nailed Dynamic Core and then did Cardio from Alpha for the extra calorie burn. Monday is also a lifting day for me, so I burned a few more calories from that. All total I burned around 1000 calories - wish I could manage to work that hard every day. I have been so disappointed in my lack of weight loss so far that I am going to double up every day this week and see if that jump-starts some weight loss for me. A friend of mine is on her last week of Beta and, since she was very slender to begin with, she couldn't have lost much weight but T25 seems to have given her a curvier figure. I'm really glad for her but it just frustrated me all the more.
    jakeyuma - great job on Speed 3.0. I watched 3.0 yesterday and it scared the heck out of me:smile:
    TeeMac - keep up the good work. It is so encouraging when you see results gives ya that push to keep going.
  • jakeyuma
    Options
    Morange - How many calories are you eating each day? you may want to try increasing them by 200.
  • morange66
    Options
    jukeyuma - For the last month my net calorie has been between 700 - 1200 calories a day. The month before that it stayed closer to 1200. I didn't lose any weight so I went lower calorie through November - didn't lose any weight then either. I have lost some on the tape measure but I don't understand why it isn't showing up at all on the scales. How will adding a few hundred calories help?
  • jakeyuma
    Options
    Your body may be going into starvation mode. When you eat too few calories your body likes to hold onto every once of fat it can. It will often resort to eating your lean muscle and keeping the fat for future use. My coaches from Beachbody sujest woman stay between 1200-1500 calories a day keeping closer to the 1500 calorie side to keep from being in starvation mode. I do not know the science or if there are studies to support this but my experience as a male - any time I drop below 2000 calories (net) I stop losing weight. When I stay at or slightly above/below 2000 I lose weight. I also eat back 2/3 of my excersize calories in order to keep my net calories as close to 2000 as I can.

Do you feel like you have a lot of energy or do you feel like you are a slow/sluggish/tired?
  • morange66
    Options
    jakeyuma, I did lose more at the end of last year while eating more calories. Part of my problem is I get busy and forget/don't want to take the time to eat until suppertime. It has been a huge struggle to overcome that. Looking back over the last month I can see that, though I eat several times a day, I have started to not eat much during the day, i.e. a 1/2 cup of Wheaties for breakfast and 2 pieces of deli ham for lunch and a little bit of supper. Glad you said something or I wouldn't have taken such a close look at my eating habits. Usually I just look back over the week.
    I don't feel slow/sluggish but I have been falling asleep about an hour earlier than usual for about 3 weeks.
    I have lost roughly 1" each off waist, hip, thighs, calves, lower stomach, rib cage, and chest in the last 2 months but that seems so slow to me. I will try to eat 1200 - 1300 calories a day and see if that will help.
    Thanks so much for the advice - sometimes when you are so close to the situation it is hard to see the whole picture.
  • jakeyuma
    Options
    I am still tweeking my diet. It is a battle of trial and error. One thing that helps me is to keep a large baggie of Whole almonds Unsalted. If I don't feel like eating or am rushed I eat a small handful. 22 = around 160 calories. Also keeping a protein bar with you is a good way to get in some calories + protein. I love quest bars but go with Pure Protein bars since they are a bit cheeper. Quest bars are on sale on the quest website right now :)
  • SlytherinBat
    SlytherinBat Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I skipped two days last week including doubles so I'm going to restart week 2 again.
    Cardio done! 265 calories.
  • Carrie_P81
    Options
    Did Abs last night and TBC just now. I really was not feeling it though. Had a crazy night at work and was just wiped to begin with. At least I got through it all, that's what matters.
  • TeeMac25
    Options
    so i did TBC this morning , either its getting easier or i'm not doing it right, i'm not sure, cause i think i kinda nailed it ( modified version that is ), i'm nailing cardio also ( modified version to), I never knew niailing it could feel so depressing lol!!

i'm gonna put in some more non-modified moves now,

checked the scale and i put on 2lbs nnot feeling good about that....

yet i push on....