Daily Accountability

Options

Replies

• lexlyn14
    lexlyn14 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hi...Everyone...I hope you do not mind if I join your group...This is my 2nd time doing T25...First time I got really toned and defined...I loved it but had surgery recently where I could not workout for 8 weeks and put back most of the weight and lost my definition...So I re started on Monday...
    I did alpha cardio...speed 1.0 and today I did total body circuit which I barely made it...

I wanted to know if you guys do any other cardio while doing T25???I am also running uphill for 2 miles in addition to T25...

I also wanted to know if everyone here does double days??? Last time I did not...

Last question does anyone know why we have to do T25 in the order of theT25 calendar is there a science behind it??? or can we just do lets say cardio on mon...speed 1.0 on tue...total body on wed...abs on thur...and lower focus on friday???
  • Carrie_P81
    Carrie_P81 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    One handed burpees?? No way.

Hi Lexlyn, welcome to the group. I don't do any other cardio, I know some people do. I also don't double up on Fridays. My guess is they have that calendar to start you off a little easier and work your way up-like week 5 of Alpha you're doing TBC 3 times that week. Or is it 4? And also to mix things up and keep you from getting bored. I like sticking to the calendar cause it keeps me doing everything, not just the workouts I like best.

As for me-TBC done. Now time for bed :)
  • lexlyn14
    Options
    One handed burpees?? No way.

Hi Lexlyn, welcome to the group. I don't do any other cardio, I know some people do. I also don't double up on Fridays. My guess is they have that calendar to start you off a little easier and work your way up-like week 5 of Alpha you're doing TBC 3 times that week. Or is it 4? And also to mix things up and keep you from getting bored. I like sticking to the calendar cause it keeps me doing everything, not just the workouts I like best.

As for me-TBC done. Now time for bed :)
  • lexlyn14
    Options
    Thanks so much!!! I will keep to calendar as well...Good night
  • wpwarrior88
    wpwarrior88 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    last night I felt up to Beta Rip't Circuit. Today I am trying for a double of Dynamic Core and Core Cardio. Feel that it is completely doable. Well see. Haven't read prev. posts, but hope to catch up with everyone later tonight! Have an accomplished Wednesday!

BTW, thank you for being here and keeping me accountable to someone other than Me, Myself and I :bigsmile:
  • jakeyuma
    jakeyuma Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Accountability T25 Gamma Week 2 day 3 Speed 3.0 (Pushed Through)

Max HR 170 Avg HR 147 Total Cal Burn 391. Was excited for this disk but I am having an off week with the body and was a bit sluggish. Was hoping for an AVG HR in the 150's. Did not have time today to double up Core speed but not sure if I was feeling it anyways. I had a realy strange thing happen around the 12-13 minute mark. Mid Burpee Ski thing I felt like something stabbed my chest from the inside out. It immediatly droped me to the floor, my face went numb and my shoulders tingled. Gulped air for a few seconds, stood up and finished the disk. Was wierd. Not sure if it has something to do with me feeling exhausted all the time. I think I may have to make a Well Man check up and get my blood levels/whatever checked.

Its Hump Day.Woot Woot

Morange66 - Great Job nailing Upper Focus. I was scared of breaking my face on one-handed burpees. Went for it and I was successful :) Successful in completing the burpee not breaking my face.

Slytherin - Try doing the 30 day Burpee Challenge. It is the only thing I can see that I did to make it possible for me to complete all the burpee routines in these videos. Speed 3.0 can be called Burpee 3.0.

Lexlyn14 - Welcome to the group. We have a real nice core of people in here right now. I just completed 2 rounds of T25 Alpha/Beta and am now on my first round of Gamma and realy enjoying the whole program. I double up as often as I am able. I realy like throwing in the speed videos after the regular workouts. Earlier I did Speed 3.0 + Speed 2.0 and it was realy fun. As to extra cardio, not much here. My time is filled with family activities and coaching youth football and soccer. I try to get a bike ride or long walk in from time to time.

I am sure they have a reason for teh workout calander but I haven't a clue as to what it is. I am a follower and without that structure I probably would never have completed a round of this program.

Carrie - TBC Complete WOOT!!!
  • lexlyn14
    Options
    Thanks so much...I plan on doing Gamma when I am done with Alpha and Beta...Just did ab intervals...real hard!!!
    Accountability T25 Gamma Week 2 day 3 Speed 3.0 (Pushed Through)

Max HR 170 Avg HR 147 Total Cal Burn 391. Was excited for this disk but I am having an off week with the body and was a bit sluggish. Was hoping for an AVG HR in the 150's. Did not have time today to double up Core speed but not sure if I was feeling it anyways. I had a realy strange thing happen around the 12-13 minute mark. Mid Burpee Ski thing I felt like something stabbed my chest from the inside out. It immediatly droped me to the floor, my face went numb and my shoulders tingled. Gulped air for a few seconds, stood up and finished the disk. Was wierd. Not sure if it has something to do with me feeling exhausted all the time. I think I may have to make a Well Man check up and get my blood levels/whatever checked.

Its Hump Day.Woot Woot

Morange66 - Great Job nailing Upper Focus. I was scared of breaking my face on one-handed burpees. Went for it and I was successful :) Successful in completing the burpee not breaking my face.

Slytherin - Try doing the 30 day Burpee Challenge. It is the only thing I can see that I did to make it possible for me to complete all the burpee routines in these videos. Speed 3.0 can be called Burpee 3.0.

Lexlyn14 - Welcome to the group. We have a real nice core of people in here right now. I just completed 2 rounds of T25 Alpha/Beta and am now on my first round of Gamma and realy enjoying the whole program. I double up as often as I am able. I realy like throwing in the speed videos after the regular workouts. Earlier I did Speed 3.0 + Speed 2.0 and it was realy fun. As to extra cardio, not much here. My time is filled with family activities and coaching youth football and soccer. I try to get a bike ride or long walk in from time to time.

I am sure they have a reason for teh workout calander but I haven't a clue as to what it is. I am a follower and without that structure I probably would never have completed a round of this program.

Carrie - TBC Complete WOOT!!!
  • morange66
    Options
    Beta Speed 2.0
    My hubby peed me off right before my workout today & I ended up totally nailing Speed 2.0!!! I averaged 89-92% of my heart rate for most of the 25 minutes. According to my heart rate monitor I burned 500 cal. - I don't think I have ever had that high of a burn before. Maybe I should get him to make me mad right before every workout. LOL.

SlytherinBat - great job nailing Speed & I know what ya mean - I hate the burpees more than any of the other moves.

lexlyn14 - Welcome to the group. I don't do any other cardio but I do a little lifting 3 days a week. The last week or so I have been doing double of T25 @ 5 days a week. I follow the calendar for the week but not always the day. For instance, I try to do upper focus on a non-lifting day. I don't know if there is a science to it of if they just change it up hoping you won't get to bored with repetition.

Carrie_P81 - Great job at TBC I hate that one.

wpwarrior88 - Glad to see your'e feeling better. Good job on Rip't Circuit & good luck with the doubles tomorrow.

jakeyuma - Better safe than sorry I would definitely have that checked out. I am not looking forward to Speed 3 it looks really tough figure it will be a while before I will be nailing it:)

Everybody have a great day!!
  • powerpuffgirl66
    powerpuffgirl66 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Completed CLX Push Circuit 1 and Alpha Cardio last night. Burned just over 400 cals. I'm happy about that. My heart rate stayed close to 160 bpm for a large portion of the cardio workout. I could hear my blood pump in my ears! A nice reaffirmation that I was pushing hard.

On to CLX Push Circuit 2 and Alpha Speed 1.0 tonight. I plan to push just as hard.

So I buckled and ordered P90X3 today. I will be doing it post T25 Beta phase. I'm a little nervous! But I want to keep challenging myself and just love the 30mins workouts.
  • sarasharp1
    sarasharp1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Been out for almost a week with no workouts due to being sick and having my wisdom tooth surgically removed. I'm starting back up tomorrow and will pick up where I left off (mid week of beta #3) Was just starting to notice some small differences, a tad bit looser pants, etc. and then I had to fall sick. I hate this time of year.

Good job to everyone out there! Keep it up!
  • wpwarrior88
    wpwarrior88 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    IIII"MMMMMM BAAACCKKKK! Thank you all for the "well wishes," not quite 100% but close enough to T25:laugh:

I got the double up in; nailed dy. core - barely made it on Core Cardio. It was almost laughable.

Jakeyuma - Please see a dr.! There are so many things that can cause shooting chest pains and I am praying yours is nothing to be concerned over!! I am astounded you finished the disc after that - You ARE the MAN! Praying you've had no other problems since that day.

Morange66 - WTG w/ Upper Focus the other day!! As for the Speed 2.0, wow! WGT with the intensity level you achieved, so sorry for what spurred you to it.

TeeMac25 - How are you knees??

SlytherinBat - I choose not to do the burpees due to my back but there is still that part of me that say "I can do them, just let me try!!" I would wagger that you can do the one handed burpees if you have been doing them all through Alpha and Beta!

Lexlyn14 - Glad you have joined us!!:flowerforyou: We are an enjoyable mix if I do say so myself:smooched: I do other cardio; daily on the Elliptical Trainer and 1x week on Treadmill, plus I do other "challenges" and yoga. I definitely double up on Friday - it's a great challenge. My thoughts on the calendar - to keep us from getting "bored" (as if!) and to keep our muscles challenged. Great question, btw!

Powerpuffgirl - How wonderful to have P90X3 on the way, I'll have to wait for it to hit Craigslist, lol. I am thinking once I have finished gamma I will either start over with Alpha or go back to pumping iron.

Sarasharp1 - Glad to hear you are feeling better, sorry you had a double whammy! Ouch.
  • lexlyn14
    Options
    You guys are awesome!!! Thanks for making me feel so welcome...and for answering all of my questions...

wpwarrior...I love the flowers LOL...It seems as if you do a lot of cardio...That is awesome!!!

morange66...There is nothing like being mad when you are working out...It is a awesome release...I try to schedule my arguments before my workouts haha...And doubling up for the week AWESOME!!!

Finished ab interval today...I could barely do it...At times I just stared at the t.v like REALLY??? but I did what I could...so far I like cardio best...

Going to sleep goodnight all!!!
  • Carrie_P81
    Options
    Lower Focus complete! I hate the lunge pulses on that one.

Jake-def go get yourself checked out soon!! That sounds scary.

Lex-yeah abs is tough! Mine got wrecked by having babies, lol.

Warrior-welcome back and glad you're feeling better!

Morange-great burn! Too bad hubby had to piss you off first.

Keep pushing play everybody! I'm off to bed.
  • SlytherinBat
    SlytherinBat Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I was so tired yesterday but I managed to get Lower done. Feel really energized today. Looking forward to Cardio. Going to do Les Mills Pump too.

Welcome to the group Lexlyn!

Sarasharp1 Glad you're feeling better. Getting your wisdom teeth removed is no joke. I had it done about 9 yrs ago. It permanently damaged the nerves to my tongue. I can't taste or feel anything on the right side of my tongue.

wpwarror I hope to have definition in my abs one day. What an achievement.

Carrie I can't stand lunge pulses either. When he keeps talking while I'm pulsing I want to punch my TV.

Powerpuffgirl Great workout today! I'm thinking about getting P90X3. Gotta wait until the holidays are over first.

Keep up the hard work everyone.
  • jakeyuma
    Options
    Accountability T25 Gamma Week 2 Day 4 Pyramid "Almos Nailed it"

Good day for excersize. I was able to push a little harder through Pyramid today and increased my avg HR from around 108 up to 119. Pretty good for this vid. I also made it up to tier 6 of the push-up Pyramid before modifying. Last week I made it to Tier 3. I was also able to make it through the Plank/Pike-Up Pyramid completly, all 10 Tiers. I can feel my shoulders getting stronger as I am able to push hard and for a longer amount of time. Pyramid is still a brutal workout though.

I believe the chest pain was simply a pinched nerve. It went away very quickly and has not returned. Pure Gamma has no Double day Friday. Hopefully I get up early enough to through in Speed 3.0 along with Rip't Up.

SaraSharp1 - Welcome back. Looking forward to reading about how your program goes.

WpWarrior - Glad your feeling better. Way to nail the double.

Lexlyn - Good job finishing Ab Intervals. Each time you hit a work-out try and do 1 more rep than the time before. You will nail the vids in no time. Then it will be time for the next series of disks:)

Carrie - Want some extra Fun? On the Pulse Lung, about half-way through dip down a meare 3 inches further :)
  • TeeMac25
    Options
    hey all!!!

did speed last night, was pretty good, got in a lot of non-modified moves with it..... had to skip tuesday cause these damn knees are no good.... but tonight i will be clearing off cardio and lower focus, in that order to catch up for the week..... and i am NOT going to double on TBC and ABS... pure madness lol!!!!! :noway: (maybe someday :laugh: )
  • Carrie_P81
    Options
    Jake-hell no!! lol. I can barely get through them the way it is.
    Went and shoveled sidewalks today and have TBC to do yet today too. I'm making Xmas fudge today so I have more calories to eat :)
  • powerpuffgirl66
    powerpuffgirl66 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Ah yes, I'm pretty excited for P90X3 to come, but I have to finish T25 first! I've restarted twice now (thanks flu season), so I'm only officially on my 2nd week, instead of preparing to start Beta! The P90 will have to sit on my shelf taunting me. I'll probably crack and try a few of the workouts. I'm not going to start until end of January, so @slytherin, we'll probably have a similar schedule.

I completed CLX Push Circuit 2 and Alpha Speed 1.0 last night. Burned around 450 cals. Not bad.

I'm going to have to skip tonight's workout, as I have my work xmas party to attend. I've already budgeted my cal consumption for tonight. I'll probably go over, but I've accepted it.

Keep it up, everyone!

ETA: I wanted to add that the workouts are indeed getting easier. I can keep up with about 95% of the moves. And with my recent poor eating and time off, I've still managed to lose 1/2" off my waist. Finally under 30"!! Yay.
  • jakeyuma
    Options
    Accountability T25 Gamma Week 2 Day 5 "All done with Gamma "

I am soo pissed off I can barely focus to log. Was doing Rip't Up and 1/3 of the way through 2 ball bearings drop out of my adjustable weights and all the weights fell off. Now my dumbell set is broke and T25 is mostly weights Not Good. Now I have to go through the whole series and pull out all the vids that don't require weights.. This sux and I hate bands.

I guess its pure Cardio/Ab videos for awhile. No money for new weights, waiting on customer service to get back to me to see if I can't claim a warranty or something. Didn't realize T25 was so hard on adjustable weights.
  • morange66
    Options
    jakeyuma
    Sorry to hear about your weights. That sucks. There is a website - dumbellanddiapers - that shows you the moves on alpha, beta, and gamma dvd's. You might not have to go through all the workouts to find the ones that don't use weights. Good luck with customer service:)