December 2013 Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• JulieAnn72
    JulieAnn72 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I only kept my running streak going for 7 days. On day 8, this sore throat/virus kicked my butt. But I got out there again today and ran 1.21 miles. And I got to run outside in 75 degree heat!!

exercise.png
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    6/12 - 1.65 miles

total - 4.85 miles

7BEx.png
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    December

1st : 9.17 m - 2 m exercise bike, 2.92 run (cut short by R calf going into spasm ), 4,17 walking (trying to stretch calf muscle out)
    2nd: 5.64 m
    3rd: 8.1 m
    4th: 7.52 m
    5th: 13.55 m - 7.7 m exercise bike, 5.85 walking
    6th:
    Total: 43.98

To go: 76.02

Target: 120 miles

exercise.png

I totally missed part 1 - what happened - 5 days and it was all over and done with!!!!
  • sugah11
    sugah11 Posts: 156 Member
    Options

exercise.png

On target for my 60 - trying to get ahead of the game since later this month will be a real deal killer!
    :laugh:
  • bunbu
    bunbu Posts: 131
    Options
    December 6th: 2.44 miles walked and 20.82 miles biked=23.26
    Total to date: 484.66
    Left to go:1,515.34
    %24
    Out of it after having to clean like no tomorrow cuz mom pitched a fit. i swear if we had a tooth brush that i could of used for the floor and all she would of made me use that. all just cuz of her bf's daughter might be coming by. argh...anyways my knees hurt from crawling around on them so tomorrow ill bike like no tomorrow and make up. at leats i have the rest of the day to heal up for tomorrow :)
  • Kaplat
    Kaplat Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    q9OUp1.png
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    9.08 miles walked today
    44.22 miles walked in December
  • Libi_KK
    Libi_KK Posts: 572 Member
    Options

I got a chilly 2.1 mile lunch walk in, but it felt great!! ...if you don't count those three times I flailed wildly trying to recover from slipping on the ice and almost going down... :laugh:

Dave

rI85m5.png

You need some yaktrax Dave, they work pretty awesome.

...unless you forget to take them off when you go into the market, then...you fall on your *kitten* in the middle of the produce aisle and knock the apple display over. :blushing:
  • Libi_KK
    Options
    I may not post for the next few days as tomorrow will be a traveling day and this weekend I have my long awaited and long feared army physical fitness test Saturday. After two ACL reconstructions and a third corrective surgery to my left knee, it is now make or break time for me to prove I can still make army standards in the National Guard at age 41.

Good Luck, Tex. I hope you pass. My youngest had his the 22nd (after being on the injured list for 7 months) and was not so stupendous.
  • Libi_KK
    Options
    So help me, if I'm getting sick right before the holidays, I will NOT be a happy camper! Barely 1.2 miles today thanks to breathing problems.

Good luck, CeeCee. If it is the one that I had, it sticks around for a looong time. I got it the first week of November and ams still battling it.
  • Libi_KK
    Options
    :laugh:

I got a chilly 2.1 mile lunch walk in, but it felt great!! ...if you don't count those three times I flailed wildly trying to recover from slipping on the ice and almost going down... :laugh:

Dave

tumblr_ltc5ps4W5x1qzl5pa.gif

It's funny when it's someone else :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: OMG!!! I just did a spit take all over the monitor. :laugh:
  • Libi_KK
    Options
    My Yaktrax just came in the mail yesterday. Can't wait to try them out!
    @laura:
    You're gonna love them! :drinker:

^ what she said. :)
  • jennwhite34
    jennwhite34 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    12/6 - 5.5 miles on exercise bike

exercise.png
  • Libi_KK
    Options
    Hi ho, Hi ho, it's off to the Y I go. Wish me luck. The ickle girls are getting out of dance and swim lessons.
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options
    Out of it after having to clean like no tomorrow cuz mom pitched a fit. i swear if we had a tooth brush that i could of used for the floor and all she would of made me use that. all just cuz of her bf's daughter might be coming by. argh...anyways my knees hurt from crawling around on them so tomorrow ill bike like no tomorrow and make up. at leats i have the rest of the day to heal up for tomorrow :)

@ Bunbu - She's not an ex drill instructor is she? :smile: I hate to say it but I did have to laugh when I read your post. It reminded me of my Air Force days when the TI would say, "If you guys don't get these barracks up to speed, I'm going to have you all out scrubbing the tarmac with a TOOTHBRUSH!" :laugh: :laugh:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    My wife has YakTrax and loves them. I'm the guy that would forget to take them off so I look like the guy in the video but just inside the door of the grocery store. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

tumblr_ltc5ps4W5x1qzl5pa.gif

It's funny when it's someone else :laugh: :laugh:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Another 19 miles today. 75 out of 300 complete.

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options

Dave

rI85m5.png

You need some yaktrax Dave, they work pretty awesome.

...unless you forget to take them off when you go into the market, then...you fall on your *kitten* in the middle of the produce aisle and knock the apple display over. :blushing:

:laugh: We should actually all "meet" once in while and "talk" about all those weird moments!! We definitely would have a blast!!! :laugh: Humm.... It could be a bit embarrassing also... :ohwell: Anyway, I'm in if anybody's interested! :wink:
    tumblr_m56o9nUCDE1qbxnzho1_500.gif
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • bunbu
    bunbu Posts: 131
    Options

@ Bunbu - She's not an ex drill instructor is she? :smile: I hate to say it but I did have to laugh when I read your post. It reminded me of my Air Force days when the TI would say, "If you guys don't get these barracks up to speed, I'm going to have you all out scrubbing the tarmac with a TOOTHBRUSH!" :laugh: :laugh:

Lol! No she is not. Her first husband was a drill instructor. She gets it from my grandma though. Grandma is german and has high standards of cleaning. I think its stupid to clean to that point, but oh well I have to put up with it till hubbys back in the military and we move away. :P How many years were u in the air force by the way?
This discussion has been closed.