JANUARY CHALLENGE GROUP

Options

Replies

• 365toAwesome
    365toAwesome Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I too gained back the 27 lbs i lost last year. Now it's time to reclaim my confidence.
    I'll be doing 25g carb

I start today!
    Start: 169.5
    Goal: 136
  • nurse892012
    Options
    Im in!

54283317.png\
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools}
  • Kimbers2013
    Options
    Hello!! I started Induction on Jan 2 @ 178 this morning I was at 172.2 I have been good at staying at 20 to 22 carbs. I have been staying active but not working out or exercising. I have, however, had one diet coke a day and did break down to having a Sugar Free French Vanilla Iced Coffee, yesterday. My 1st goal was to be at 170 on my dr. visit that I have coming on Jan 23rd. No headaches but I do feel queezy in my stomach. My main goal is to reach 147, before 2015. Keep on keeping on! :)
  • LavaDoll
    LavaDoll Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Personal January Challenge Goal: -6#

Weigh-In Report: Sundays

01.01.2014 - begin
    01.05.2014 - down 1.6#

Achievement To Goal: 26.7% Complete
    Time Lapse 31-Day January Challenge: 16.1% Complete

<AHEAD of schedule to achieve January challenge success!>

=^x^=
  • Helenabc
    Helenabc Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Just checking in.

Start weight 168 pounds (1st January 2014)

Todays weight 164 pounds (6th January 2014)

Loss 4 pounds.

I am very pleased with the results. This week we are back from holidays so I am going back to the gym. I love the gym as its me time and puts in in a positive frame of mind.

All the best to everyone for the coming week!

Helen :flowerforyou:
  • Pennben
    Pennben Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Checking in with a big oops. Going out and watching football with friends is not conducive to avoiding beer! So, I'll have to see what happens to this past week. On the plus side, I snacked on almonds I took with me and didn't go crazy on the food. So, all in all, a blip, but hopefully I contained it.

I generally weigh in for myself on Mondays, so I'll know soon:)!
  • dyladog
    dyladog Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Nice work Helen!:smile:
  • LuluNH
    LuluNH Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    SW: 178
    CW: 179
  • mikeVT1993
    mikeVT1993 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, joining the group here. I just started Phase 1 on Jan. 2. and down 6 pounds so far. Major headache this morning, but better after some chicken broth.

New (again) to MFP and Atkins, and anxious to follow along.

Mike
  • 50racinggirl
    50racinggirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am in. Sorry for the late join. I haven't been on here much yet this new year. I've started Induction today and I am having a pretty good day so far.
  • amberecochran
    amberecochran Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Checking in:

1/1/14: 205.6
    1/3/14: 203.6
    1/6/14: 200.8

Down 4.8 so far
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in on the fun!
    I'm not "Adkins" exactly, but would still like to weigh in here if thats ok!
    I do low carb, no wheat, no processed foods, high protein, high fat. Fell off the wagon over the holidays, but taking 2014 by storm. Also do Zumba for workouts :)

1/1/14: 195 lbs
    1/6/14: 191.0 lbs
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Checking in:

1/1/14: 205.6
    1/3/14: 203.6
    1/6/14: 200.8

Down 4.8 so far

Nice job!
  • dyladog
    dyladog Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 9 days in and have lost 4 lbs. That may not seem like a lot but I'm a pretty small person and have really struggled to lose anything the last couple of years! Excited!!
  • Pennben
    Pennben Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow! Everyone is doing great so far!

I'm down 4.2 for this first week of the month (and two days as Mondays are my weigh in days). Thrilled to have survived the beer splurge yesterday with no apparent damage to the program; although I do wonder if perhaps there's a wee bit of dehydration in my numbers, time will tell.
  • Helenabc
    Options
    Thank you :smile:
  • Helenabc
    Options
    I'm 9 days in and have lost 4 lbs. That may not seem like a lot but I'm a pretty small person and have really struggled to lose anything the last couple of years! Excited!!
  • Helenabc
    Options
    Congratulations on your great work! It's wonderful when something finally starts to work! Helen
  • LuluNH
    LuluNH Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    SW: 178
    CW: 178
    GW: anything 173 or under!!

Today is my Atkins Anniversary!! One year and roughly 50 pounds down!! This year I plan to make goal and become a weight maintenance success story!! I started last January at 225 and focused on food choices at first, during the summer I started walking and now I try to do something to get to 10,000 steps everyday. I'm not perfect but I try to do something everyday - it makes me feel good to check off the box!! My sister in law introduced me to myfitnesspal and I love it because in addition to carbs it helps me track portions and calories - I struggle with portions daily and spent lots of time in each decade before moving down but this time around it hasn't been so restrictive and I can continue this way of eating! Best wishes to everyone for an on plan day!
  • mewiest
    mewiest Posts: 24 Member
    Options

Congratulations on your loss, Dyladog....all losses are worth celebrating!!

>^.^<