Options
    Thursday=0 drinks!

Now it's the weekend:drinker:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Kate, I hope you get to move there...

Sydney, Spring and the boy are coming to you...hope you get out of the rut

Ashley, drink a Monster Rehab before the race...

Well, last night ended up to be 5...my friend's house flooded from running water from the upstairs bathroom toilet. It ruined 3 levels, walls, carpeting and dry wall....she needed to drink.

Tonight, I am really hoping it's 2 glasses of wine. Daughter is coming home from college and we are cooking together so that she can learn. I LOVE IT!!
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Oh Kim, its happening no doubt! We have put things in the works....this time 2016 we will b there! Its so exciting!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: Wow...how exciting!!:drinker: :drinker: I'm excited for you and Len
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Where are you looking, Kate? Maui?
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Fri - 3 drinks
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Syd, we are leaning more towards Oahu. Think it will be an easier transition and more job opportunities.

I was a DRUNK this weekend, for sure, but had such a fabulous time.
    Friday-2 shots of tequilla and 2 glasses of wine and TOO MANY tacos!!!!!
    Saturday-5 beers and cherry vodkas with sprite zero...have no idea how many. We got pretty sloppy!!!
    Sunday-4 beers

I'm a little sleepy today, but its supposed to be in the 50's today and I am looking forward to a walk to the supermarket after work. And I LOVE springing forward. Sunset is 7pm tonight YIPPY!!!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    How exciting Kate!

I had a nice weekend. Had pizza and beer Friday night to carb up for Saturday. Ran the race Saturday morning, felt good, and had mimosas after. Then some cocktails. Then a beer. Then some wine. Then some cocktails. So I pretty much drank all day and didn't get too hammered. I actually didn't finish my last cocktail. The weather was nice this weekend. Saturday afternoon my BFF, husband and I alternated from hot tub to "laying out" most of the afternoon. We attempted a fire later, but the wood was too wet. Everyone was gone by 8 so Eric and I watched Great Gatsby and were in bed by 10. I had 2 beers and a cocktail yesterday. So I went over my goal for the week, but did not get TOO drunk nor hungover. I'm going to try for a couple 0's this week. However the temps in teh 60s and 70s will not help..... And then Wednesday (my day off) it gets cold again. Wah!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I am back from Orlando. the conference was okay. My back hurt the whole time so I wasn't my typical bubbly self. I kept drinking very moderate. I did get Disney to buy me a couple of drinks when I leaned up against one of there 10 foot iron street lamps and it keeled over and crashed. It scared the **** out of me and then made me angry that they could have something so dangerous around so many children. they gave me a credit on my bill to go have a couple of drinks. I guess it all worked out. now I have 31 working days until my real vacation trip to Florida. but who's counting.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    that's crazy, robin! glad no one was hurt!

I had a pretty lushy weekend-

Friday=4 drinks
    Saturday=3 drinks
    Sunday=2.5 drinks, I needed the wine to help me sleep. Stupid daylight savings. I woke up on Sunday at 11:30am so I wasn't all that tired at 11:30pm anyway. Benedryl and wine...

Also, we started watching a new series on demand. I guess it is over now (so don't ruin it for me:wink: ) True Detective. Anyone else watch it? I am hooked, but it is disturbing.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Hi, lushes...still lushing here and planning for tacos and beer tonight....40's here today - heat wave. 100 plans to Spring clean and lucky if I get 5 things done.

I have a girlie plumbing appointment tomorrow because things are old and dysfunctional it seems - it's all about maintenance right now.

Super Sleuth Mom Alert...I took my son's phone away and then he was using mine periodically. It seems that he left his facebook logged on and now I have all his dirty little secrets. Yep, you're damn right I snoop because children can be sneaky and I want to keep my upper hand.

Kate - how exciting and fun to think - Yes, I can wear shorts and flip-flops all year long.

Mama - Disney was way more complimentary than Spirit Airlines. I def would be counting days.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Sun - 4 drinks
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Had a big fat zero last night....gonna try to keep it going til Friday, then its on ????
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    First weekday of daylight savings time + temps in the 60s = gin, Sprite Zero with a splash of OJ and half a bottle of rose'

I didn't even try to abstain. We'll see about tonight...... It's getting up to 70 here and then down into the teens tonight. Gotta love the Ohio valley.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Hmmm, Ashley, interesting about the Ohio Valley because I didn't really know it existed.

Monday, 2 - 32 oz mugs of beer and 2 shots of scooby snacks.

I think I will try for some zeros. There is absolutely no liquor in the house for me to indulge in.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Oops...forgot I have a birthday dinner tonight. Will try to keep it to 3 drinks.

Yep, in the Ohio Valley (not really sure of its limits) the weather notoriously changes drastically quickly during early spring. And we get rated top worst allergy cities all the time. Boo.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Hello my loves!! Just checking in. Had a full day of doctor visits yesterday to make sure little girl's umbilical cord issue isn't hindering her growth and it isn't! She is growing just fine and feels strong as ever :smile: :heart: . She is due to make her appearance in about 3 weeks, I get the feeling she'll be early but not super early, we shall see! I'm still working out and feeling great with the exception of the expected soreness after pushing myself too long with cleaning and such. Our awesome stroller was delivered today and I'm dying to set it up, never thought I would be excited about a stroller haha. Little girl's daddy and her Uncle Ape painted her room so it's ready for her furniture to be delivered which should be the last week of this month. She won't be sleeping in there for a while but we already have her awesome bassinet ready for her. I've washed most of her things so that's all set and I think I'll put together my hospital bag today so I'm all ready in case she does in fact come early.

I've actually started using my food journal on here again and logging food and I think I'll keep it up after baby to help shed the pounds. I've not gained anything for a few weeks now so as of yesterday's appointment I have gained 18 pounds with this pregnancy bringing the total pounds I want to lose after baby to 33 since I was 15 pounds over what I like to be when I got pregnant. My doctor said yesterday that typically 6 weeks is the wait period to wait before you start working out after baby and that'll be tough for me but I'm sure I'll manage haha :tongue: .

It is almost 60 degrees here today and the sun is out!! :glasses: Feels amazing and all the snow is melting…of course we're supposed to get another storm later this week but hopefully it moves past us like the last big one did.

Guess that's all to report for now. Hope everyone is doing well!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Kat, sounds like your nesting is complete! I hope the next three weeks go by quickly for you.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options

Also, we started watching a new series on demand. I guess it is over now (so don't ruin it for me:wink: ) True Detective. Anyone else watch it? I am hooked, but it is disturbing.

SUPER disturbing...it's a effed up show! but well done...we're hooked too but I can't watch more than an epi or 2 at a time before I end up with a pit in my stomach and need a break lol.
    We're caught up and only have the finale to watch..which we'll do tonight probably.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Kat, sounds like your nesting is complete! I hope the next three weeks go by quickly for you.

These last few weeks have already been flying by just like the rest of my pregnancy, I honestly can't believe it, I have no idea where all the time went.

As far as the show True Detective, husband likes it because he's in to dark shows like that. I've just had it with stuff like that so I don't watch it. I stick to our other shows like Walking Dead (my fav). Of course I also have shows I watch without husband such as Cougar Town, Supernatural and the guilty pleasure shows like Real Housewives. We did watch The Killing before they cancelled it and though it was dark I enjoyed it but I can't handle a ton of shows like that. Horror shows/movies are a different story as I absolutely love those but the deep, dark and twisted shows just get to me after a while. Not sure when it's coming back but I also love Californication and I really miss Dexter.