zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Sat - 4 drinks
    Sun - 4 drinks
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I...any college bball fans out there?
    Yup...not like you Kentucky people...but I always fill out a bracket. This year we have a local team that's done well....so we'll be cheering on San Diego State.

I drank too much yesterday..I can't seem to help myself when I'm out in the sun. :ohwell: I will try to moderate this week..son will be home Friday afternoon...all bets are off after that.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to stop eating when I make corned beef. I had a beer too. then vodka to get to sleep.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I know a lot of you are NFL fans.....any college bball fans out there?

I'm not a huge one but I grew up next to UConn and husband went there for school so he likes to watch the games so I'll watch them when he does.

I've already had corned beef and cabbage twice in the last week so husband and I got pizza tonight haha.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Not really into sports in general, either is Len, so we won't be partaking in March Madness :bigsmile:

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    We finished the bottle of red we opening Sunday so I had a glass of wine last night. And then couldn't stop munching all night......

Not sure about tonight. I may pick up a bottle of wine or may just have cocktails. Or maybe nothing, but I doubt it since there will be 4 guys in my basement playing poker. I may need to drink by association upstairs.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Mon - 4 Jameson
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    finished an open bottle of red. I'm going to shoot for a 0 tonight since there's nothing open to drink. I need to give my liver a break before vacay next week.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Monday=0

I really wanted to drink. One of my kitties, Skeeter, got out on Sunday and hasn't come home. When I went looking for her last night I found half of a dead cat in a field and I thought it was her but my husband looked and he said that cat had a green collar and Skeeter's is pink. Still, I feel nothing but dread. I feel terrible, and helpless:cry:
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    omg I'm so sorry. :cry: I hope she comes home safe
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Oh my gosh Amy! I am so sorry! I hope she comes back soon!!! Its so scary!!! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • rjadams
    Options
    Oh my gosh Amy! I am so sorry! I hope she comes back soon!!! Its so scary!!! :heart: :flowerforyou:

Ditto
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Thanks! No Skeeter yet. I actually called a pet psychic. She said Skeeter is safe and will come home. She thought she is in an alley, maybe south-she told her to go home:wink: . I went through the alleys shaking her container of food but no sign of her yet.

Tuesday=4 drinks
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Thanks! No Skeeter yet. I actually called a pet psychic. She said Skeeter is safe and will come home. She thought she is in an alley, maybe south-she told her to go home:wink: . I went through the alleys shaking her container of food but no sign of her yet.

Tuesday=4 drinks

Having had to say goodbye to my sweet kitty less than two months ago and still breaking down about it now and then I know the pain of missing your little one. I definitely think it's tougher when they're missing though. You and your kitty are in my thoughts and prayers :heart: Hope kitty comes home safe, sound and soon!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    I sure hope the psychic is right Amy!! Keep us updated!!!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0, is the plan. Len is going to happy hour with coworkers after work. And I will be cleaning up for the in law's visit. Usually this leads to a cocktail for sure, but I will try and be strong!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    WOW trend is super quiet...where are my lushes at???!!!!!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-again 0 is the plan
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Mon - 1
    Tues - 1 bottle of wine while watching terrible Lifetime movie = 5
    Wed - a glass and a half of riesling = 1 since the alchol contect is low
    Thurs - plan is a 0 but Louisville plays tonight so I may have a drink or two. I have got to pay better attention to my cals, so if I have some left, maybe I'll make a cocktail.

Nothing planned for the weekend other than basketball so hopefully I can keep it low.
  • rjadams
    Options
    rough week. exhaustion. therefore lots of alcohol after work. vicious cycle. oh well. I hope you lushes are good.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    http://food52.com/recipes/1299-grilled-brussels-sprouts

I made the most amazing brussel sprouts today - its the grilled recipe on the bottom. I couldn't stop eating them.

I've been busy getting this house ready to sell and looking for new ones. It is exhausting!! So, I haven't been on here much. Plumber is coming tomorrow to fix a leaky tub and replace downstairs laundry tub. The upstairs bathroom should be ready this weekend. I've begun packing and trying to get rid of our crap. The last thing is a new kitchen counter and we are done. Not bad for fixer-er-up things to do. I vowed after military life, I would never move again. And, here I go...
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Good luck with everything Kim!!!!

Monday-Wednesday:0
    Last night we went for a walk and stopped at the brew pub on the way home. I had 1 beer. By the time we got home it was so late so we stopped at Primos and split a sambo. AND I didn't have another drink when I got home...YAY ME!!!!
    Tonight, I must clean the kitchen for the in laws visit and since its friday it will require some booze. Maybe vodka, maybe beer, maybe wine...whichever, it will go down. It'll be an early night though. Gonna go for a walk in the early a.m. then finish cleaning up before they arrive. We are taking them out to dinner. We will most likely drive in and take a cab home so tomorrow will be lushy for sure!!!

It's friday, YIPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!