What's everyone currently playing?

Options

Replies

• ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Just started season 10 of Diablo today, been playing lots of Don't Starve together.....and I'm bloody starving IRL.....the fecking irony :#

I've been on season 10! Need a rush? Lol
  • StrengthOfABear
    StrengthOfABear Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Just started season 10 of Diablo today, been playing lots of Don't Starve together.....and I'm bloody starving IRL.....the fecking irony :#

I'm such a bloody noob I had to stop and thank about that! But I get it....bc that's what I've been doing (without really realising it). OH is all about leveling the bejasus out of a thing and then tank tank tank.

Thanks for the offer! Unfortunately I'm also building my business and kicking this weight loss plateau so I don't see myself playing much more. What you playing? I'm on monk this time round and it's so much fun, plus he's playing crusader.....gonna need a higher difficultly asap!
  • ZodFit
    Options

I'm such a bloody noob I had to stop and thank about that! But I get it....bc that's what I've been doing (without really realising it). OH is all about leveling the bejasus out of a thing and then tank tank tank.

Thanks for the offer! Unfortunately I'm also building my business and kicking this weight loss plateau so I don't see myself playing much more. What you playing? I'm on monk this time round and it's so much fun, plus he's playing crusader.....gonna need a higher difficultly asap!

Crush your goals! Currently playing crusader using blessed hammer having a lot of fun reminds me of Diablo 2 days
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options

Crush your goals! Currently playing crusader using blessed hammer having a lot of fun reminds me of Diablo 2 days

What? Did they finally manage to make BH worth playing over LoN bomb? It's been almost a year since I bothered. Once they "broke" and then "fixed" Hack, I was out again.
  • ZodFit
    Options

What? Did they finally manage to make BH worth playing over LoN bomb? It's been almost a year since I bothered. Once they "broke" and then "fixed" Hack, I was out again.

Yeah LoN bomb is still the most powerful with the right ancients...hard to gear for though!
  • Wolfger
    Wolfger Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Any other CMDRs out there? Elite: Dangerous is my game.
  • megzchica23
    megzchica23 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Howdy! Currently playing Ghost Recon Wildlands on the PC. If you have been on the Ghost Recon Network and are looking for a taskforce, look up Legacy of Tyr!
    I got it on xbone. But I haven't played in a while. No one is ever on around the same time. And I just haven't had much time to game either. Been working out too much.

• PikaJoyJoy
    PikaJoyJoy Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Just started playing GW2. So far, am liking it though I don't get on as much as I'd like.
  • iamunicoon
    iamunicoon Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Bought Prison Architect yesterday and damn, that game eats your life!

Also finally bought the first Witcher DLC, so Geralt and I are happily in love again. <3
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Mass Effect 3 - kids are finally getting to a point where I have some free time and able to play. I finished one ending and all the DLC and working on my insanity run.

• SuleenRuuz
    SuleenRuuz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been shuffling Oxygen Not Included, Stonehearth, and finishing up The Walking Dead: A New Frontier
  • TheCrawlingChaos
    TheCrawlingChaos Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    This has been a bad few weeks. With 3 fighting games coming out, Injustice 2, GG Xrd rev 2, and tekken 7, I'm bouncing between then pretty regularly and finding I'm doing terrible in all three because of it. Ha.

I'm also serially restarting in factorio as I learn more and more ways I have screwed myself over as my builds get more complex or I stumble upon some new technique to do something more efficiently.

And as always... smite.
  • Jimda92
    Jimda92 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Lately, I've been jumping back and forth between Pokemon Yellow and Moon.
  • cosmiqrecovery
    cosmiqrecovery Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    burned myself out on overwatch during the anniversary event, so i'm spending lots of time with the star ocean 3 ps4 port. already logged 52 hours and i'm just over halfway through. also just purchased wolfenstein new order yesterday because it was on sale and the new trailer for colossus has me HYPED to kill some nat-zees.

aldoraine-scalps2.gif?w=650
  • Naruya
    Naruya Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    burned myself out on overwatch during the anniversary event, so i'm spending lots of time with the star ocean 3 ps4 port. already logged 52 hours and i'm just over halfway through. also just purchased wolfenstein new order yesterday because it was on sale and the new trailer for colossus has me HYPED to kill some nat-zees.
    Is Star Ocean any good? It dropped pretty quickly in price so that makes me a bit wary. I'm burned out on RPGs atm after Horizon, Persona and Mass Effect but it'll come back soon enough and I'll need a new game!

Playing Uncharted 4 now and wondering why the hell it took me a full year to play this game, it's a masterpiece.
  • PinUpGirlAtHeart
    PinUpGirlAtHeart Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Right now, I'm going back and forth between Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Stardew Valley. There so many other games that I need to finish, though.
  • cosmiqrecovery
    cosmiqrecovery Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Naruya wrote: »
    Is Star Ocean any good? It dropped pretty quickly in price so that makes me a bit wary. I'm burned out on RPGs atm after Horizon, Persona and Mass Effect but it'll come back soon enough and I'll need a new game!

Playing Uncharted 4 now and wondering why the hell it took me a full year to play this game, it's a masterpiece.

i'm actually not sure if the other star ocean games are any good. i heard 5 was pretty meh. 3 was one of my favorites as a kid so it could just be the nostalgia goggles talking, but that one in particular is fantastic. the voice acting leaves a lot to be desired, but the plot and combat more than make up for it imo. o:)
  • Sophiepoo
    Sophiepoo Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Just started playing Bravely Default, love me a JRPG!
  • snuggze
    snuggze Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Currently , Smite and Horizon
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Persona 5! I'm loving it so much so far, and I know it's a really long game so I'm going to get a lot out of it.