Replies

• xXKikyoXx
    xXKikyoXx Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Uncharted 4 and Bloodborne.
  • girlgeeklula
    girlgeeklula Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've gone back to my game of choice, LotRO. I missed playing it and I got into a good, friendly kin this weekend.

I also plan to go back and play some DA:O in prep for Kingmaker.
  • iamunicoon
    iamunicoon Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Finally got around to installing The Sims 4 on my Mac, more out of boredom than anything. But found they fixed a lot of the things that made me stop playing (TODDLERS!!!), so it really sucked me in again.
  • marikaCL
    marikaCL Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Currently playing World's Adrift and replaying the Half Life series
  • feisty_bucket
    feisty_bucket Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    marikaCL wrote: »
    Currently playing World's Adrift

Oh! This looks very interesting; hadn't heard of it. What are your impressions so far?

games:
    I'm mostly focusing on Rivals of Aether right now, which is a platform-fighter and modeled after Super Smash Bros. Melee. It's cool, but I have zero skills/experience with this genre so it's slow-going for me.

Also, Gigantic! This just launched on Steam and is a free-to-play action game, vaguely MOBA-ish. Rad game, I'm really digging this one.

And then I'm playing a little bit of PlanetSide 2 almost daily, because I just love it THAT MUCH. ;)
  • marikaCL
    marikaCL Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    marikaCL wrote: »
    Currently playing World's Adrift

Oh! This looks very interesting; hadn't heard of it. What are your impressions so far?

games:
    I'm mostly focusing on Rivals of Aether right now, which is a platform-fighter and modeled after Super Smash Bros. Melee. It's cool, but I have zero skills/experience with this genre so it's slow-going for me.

Also, Gigantic! This just launched on Steam and is a free-to-play action game, vaguely MOBA-ish. Rad game, I'm really digging this one.

And then I'm playing a little bit of PlanetSide 2 almost daily, because I just love it THAT MUCH. ;)

Hi

They all sound like games I need to take a look at.

Am loving Worlds Adrift. For a beta it's pretty awesome. It does get buggy and you get some noticeable lag spikes but other then that it's great fun.

A little bit of grinding at the start to get resources and enough knowledge/XP to start building a ship, but still enjoyable.

Beware of pirates ☺️ I've had a couple of other players try to board my ship
  • tg16nullity
    tg16nullity Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I've been playing through the entire PC Engine library, cataloging meta info on each title and getting a feel for each game to write a brief description for a project I'm working on. Slow going because there are so many great games! :D
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Back on Grim Dawn, because I discovered the Grimarillion mod, the rest of my game library apparently needs totally ignored, and Crate has an expansion due out for it before the end of the year. Since I was a loyalist supporter from back in early beta, I'll get that free once it launches.
  • VoyagerX
    VoyagerX Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Persona 5 and Fire Pro Wrestling World.
  • xXKikyoXx
    xXKikyoXx Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Replaying Kingdom Hearts with my husband. We're at Hollow Bastion and plan to finish the game tonight so we'll probably start KH2 right after.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Currently grinding the newest Star Ocean, finishing up free episodes of a few telltale games, playing the first star ocean on psp, and started Resident evil director's cut to play through all the resident evil games. Hard to believe the franchise is that old, i remember playing the DC in my apartment 20 years ago this year during my first semester of art school.
  • velossien
    velossien Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Haven't been playing too much these last few weeks, but when I have, it's been Overwatch and Kona. Kona is pretty good. It has a Firewatch feel, but with a detctive theme.

I've been craving a good MMO though and I'm about an inch away from installing some vanilla wow.
  • xXSnafuXx
    xXSnafuXx Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    7 days to die on Xbox one. Just had big update.
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Classic EQ. Agnarr progression server. Nostalgia - so much fun!
  • hyIianprincess
    hyIianprincess Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Path of Exile and Yooka Laylee
  • TheCrawlingChaos
    TheCrawlingChaos Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Ive fallen into a routine of playing at least 1 run of The Binding of Isaac before i go to bed. And if i turn my PC on there's always people to drag me into way too many smite matches. Im trying to play through Mario+Rabbids when i have non-isaac/non-smite time, but I'm not very far.
  • explodingmango
    explodingmango Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Boyfriend and I are replaying Persona 5 - aiming for 100% completion this time - and I've been meaning to start replaying through all of the Kingdom Hearts games so far in anticipation of KH3.
  • ReginasHorror
    ReginasHorror Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Currently playing Skyrim, again, but what else is new? Started a Khajiit character, and I need to go get the Horn of Jorgen Windcaller. *shrug* Nothing fancy. But this game is life
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Struggling through Destiny 2 to get to 305 for some reason, burning through Telltale games, playing FF7 on ps4 and am almost done except for insane grinding. Also have to get back to Zero Dawn.
  • FloridaGirl8o
    FloridaGirl8o Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all,new to the group. Currently playing Crusaders of Light online and The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt on ps4 :smile: