What's everyone currently playing?

Options

Replies

• CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    I just logged back into my WoW account and started playing again. My son was asking about starting up and I took the plunge. Been almost 5 years and it is like starting from scratch everything has changed so much.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Still working on Borderlands stuff and Monster Hunter World at night. I love not having to talk to people since everyone knows what to do. Shows Bungie was full of crap not putting matchmaking in Destiny 1 and 2. I wanted the dlc for Borderlands presequel but i'm not paying another 30.00 for the stuff. I have the handsome collection on ps4 and xbox one so at least i can play them on there instead of ps3. Just picked up the new Ys game, it cost as much used as it did new for some reason.
  • Kilowren
    Kilowren Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Finished Witcher 1 and 2 recently, now on 3. It's nice to actually be utilising my new PC XD
  • rowlandsw
    Options
    I need a new pc but i really don't want to drop a fortune on one. Problem is finding one to run games and Blender isn't easy.
  • Dinklc
    Dinklc Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Pubg and Farcry on the XBOX, Word Cookies on my phone lol and I thought about playing WoW again but so much had changed I didnt resubscribe.
  • rowlandsw
    Options
    Monster Hunter World and Borderlands pre-sequel.
  • iamunicoon
    iamunicoon Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I just started playing WoW again. And also finally bought Assassins Creed Syndicate for the PS4.
  • Asheea
    Asheea Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I just finished Assassin's Creed Origins + the two expansions on normal. Restarting the New Game + because I love the game so much. Best AC game ever, IMO. Also, re-starting The Witcher 3 on PS4 on a harder difficulty.
    When my son takes over the PS4, I play WoW on the free trial (up to level 20). Don't play it enough to sub again, and the tokens are too pricey right now, but it scratches the WoW itch. :)
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first playthrough of Trails of Cold Steel, after buying it two years ago. I’ll be doing one NG+ run before moving on to ToCS 2. After that, I’ll probably have a bit of a wait before 3 is translated to English.

That game, Disgaea 5, and the fact that I can remote link to my Vita has me contemplating buying a PS4. I can’t sit still long enough to play PC or console games directly anymore. For me, if it isn’t somehow doable on handheld, I’ll probably never play it.
  • iamunicoon
    Options
    I just got Monster Hunter World for the PS4 because my friend got me hooked. I've never played any MH games before but this one's awesome, although I found it hard to accept that there's not much of a storyline.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Options
    iamunicoon wrote: »
    I just got Monster Hunter World for the PS4 because my friend got me hooked. I've never played any MH games before but this one's awesome, although I found it hard to accept that there's not much of a storyline.

MH is the rare kind of series that has so much gameplay that the complete lack of story does not detract. In fact, having it there would likely be to it’s detriment. You could think of it as the polar opposite to the Mass Effect games. Their completely *kitten* gameplay is totally offset by the immense and convoluted story branching.

Few games can pull off both very well at the same time, a la Fallout/Elder Scrolls.
  • rowlandsw
    Options
    I'm slowly grinding MHW still, i'm starting to lose interest thanks to the idiotic crown system for trophies and the fact that unless you play at 3am on the east coast you get teamed up with people who die fast. I think I'm almost done with the storyline if i can get 2 elder dragons wiped out. I'm currently getting materials for the 8 rare weapon trophy. I gave up on Borderlands pre-sequel for a while so I'm going to try Neptunia on the ps3. I should save RPGs for after I burn thru the rest but I need a change. Also got the new Battletech i backed on kickstarter installed.
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I'm back playing Conan Exiles since it finally goes to full release soon instead of just sitting in early access.

I haven't played it in about 12 months, and the changes they've made have improved the gameplay dramatically.
  • Lady_Carnage
    Lady_Carnage Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im playing Tera on PS4 atm.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Options
    Finally caught Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on PSN for $6. My Vita suddenly resembles a massive rabbit hole.
  • iamunicoon
    Options
    Yes, by now I'm glad there isn't much of a story to follow because the game dynamics are very hard to comprehend. For me anyway. But I'm getting there. It's fun. I guess I'm lucky because I got sucked into it by a friend who had people from work playing already and now I'm playing with them. They're old MH veterans and know everything, so they help with both, getting quests done and asking any questions. I assume if I was on my own and only going by how little the game explains, I'd be pretty lost. I'm not gonna lie to you, though, 90% of what got me sold on this game were the Palicos. :p
  • rowlandsw
    Options
    I meant to get the sakura streetfighter outfit but haven't been in the mood to game despite getting more and more games in. i keep getting frustrated with crappy camera or design ideas like a 5v1 fight.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Options
    iamunicoon wrote: »
    Yes, by now I'm glad there isn't much of a story to follow because the game dynamics are very hard to comprehend. For me anyway. But I'm getting there. It's fun. I guess I'm lucky because I got sucked into it by a friend who had people from work playing already and now I'm playing with them. They're old MH veterans and know everything, so they help with both, getting quests done and asking any questions. I assume if I was on my own and only going by how little the game explains, I'd be pretty lost. I'm not gonna lie to you, though, 90% of what got me sold on this game were the Palicos. :p

I am also now convinced that I need coffee cups with prints of the various Hot Drink logos on them.
  • rowlandsw
    Options
    I'm currently trying to finish Front Mission: Evolved. It's a good game but it sure as hell isn't Front Mission. It's one of those titles Square did thinking it'd be better than porting over FM 5 which everyone wanted from day 1. I was trying to run the new Battletech but my PC is so far gone it won't happen for a while. I have so many kickstarted pc games to play.
  • Gallowmere1984
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Picked up God Wars: Future Past for my Vita on a whim. Knew nothing about it, other than “srpg”. Turns out it’s a pretty good “Tactics” type of game, including a pretty solid job system. Works out great for me, given that FFT and Ogre Tactics were among my favorite games ever. For $19, I damned sure can’t complain.