Post your daily workouts here.

Options
1013carl
1013carl Posts: 376 Member
This topic is a carryover from May. Credit to Chris_Pierce who originally began this topic.

Everyone can share the details of their daily workouts here.
I'm looking forward to seeing what you all are doing each day to meet your end of month goal.

Carl –

Replies

• Chris_Pierce
    Chris_Pierce Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Carl! You beat me to it!
  • aimozz
    aimozz Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm currently doing interval training for 40 minutes after school each day.
    It certainly does get my heart rate up!
  • pmackey49
    pmackey49 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Again thanks Carl. Today I have a session with my trainer along with an hour long Zumba session.
  • Cereceresl
    Cereceresl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Zumba from 13 to 49min 6-7 days a week.:wink:
  • carefulkate
    carefulkate Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Today walked dog 45 mins but tomorrow I have fun run 5 km no idea how I will manage but it is for charity and I will complete it even if slowly
  • 1013carl
    Options
    My workouts due to a back injury consist of Walking, Bike Riding, or Very Mild Strength Training.

Today I'm getting is some Bike time...likely 90 minutes!

Carl -
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Working nightshift tonight (last one of four 12 hour shifts on the trot), so will be starting 1st June with a good gym session after work in the morning, most of my lower back pain has cleared up but I won't touch the weights again in the morning just to be on the safe side will just stick to the cardio work and get some good calories burnt as I no doubt will be having a cheat night Chinese take away tomorrow night and a Vodka or two lol
  • antrobin
    antrobin Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My workout today is working on the landscape. I have invested in some plants to grow a living hedge for privacy and I have been trying to keep them watered without the benefit of a hose so I have carried water 2 gallons at a time to each plant. I will get in some steps combined with weights (water pail) As the weather warms up this will be a daily activity. this morning I counted over 2K steps.
  • atherine79
    atherine79 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I rode my bike today about 18 miles at a pretty vigorous pace. We went faster on the way home to try to out run a storm system which we somehow managed to do.
  • pmackey49
    pmackey49 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm taking a 5 mile walk today.
  • super03mom
    super03mom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Sunday 6/1/14 Workout 
    Walking, 3.0 mph, mod. pace, with the kids 40 mins 216 cals 
    1 mile dance /walk workout 11min 120 cals 
    Squats 5 mins 45 cals 
    Latin Dance 20 min 115 cals

All of my dance workouts are from daily burn with Keaira Lashea
  • smithelly
    smithelly Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just started Jillian michaels' 30 day shred on Friday. With 2 sick kiddos, that was all I could fit in this weekend. I plan to do that all week along with running 3-4 miles 3x and hot power yoga 2x. There, I said it...now I have to do it:)
  • Dee9394
    Dee9394 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I am doing the TurboFire and T25 programs.
    Today: TurboFire- Fire 45 Class Tonight: T25 Alpha- Cardio
  • MsJayeKaye
    MsJayeKaye Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Today's work out was 59 minutes of Jazzercise. Burned 527 calories per my HRM.
  • TerinnaAdams
    TerinnaAdams Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Only 15mins on the treadmill today burned 133 cals,
    Work nights so if i dont get up in time i cant work out long =(
    but day off tomorrow, for a Super workout! =)
  • JessaAnn407
    JessaAnn407 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try to walk a mile every day and do Zumba at least four times a week. I will also be doing strength training every other day as well! I'm hoping it will help me get back on the band wagon!
  • 1013carl
    Options
    Today I went to the dog park for over an hour... Also went for a 10 mile bike ride and spent a hour riding.
    Burned 673 calories

Carl -
  • Chris_Pierce
    Chris_Pierce Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Today was a pull day. So I did rows, curls, pull ups, and hanging leg raises. 40 minutes, super set with some extra curls at the end.

This evening I will spend an hour on the bike.
  • Amytnblonde
    Amytnblonde Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    new to group and Sunday is usually my rest day. But I did light ab work. Building up slowly. 15 sit-ups, 5 crunches, 5 leg lifts and 10 sec planks. I know it's not much but I am very out of shape and have to start somewhere. I found a Facebook page "30 day ab challenge" and want to try it...
  • amandainmd
    amandainmd Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    good for you for starting! Keep it up. It really does get easier.
This discussion has been closed.