Replies

• hirstrl
    hirstrl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    got some good walks in the couple of day and started 30DS
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Was able to do some light walking last night. Walked to the park for workout and did a lap then walked home after workout. Took the train in today which means some decent walking between stations. I'm thinking a bike ride tonight when I get home but we'll see how it goes. Ankle is not 100% but better
  • Dee9394
    Dee9394 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    TF- Fire 45 EZ + Stretch 10
  • pmackey49
    pmackey49 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    An hour walk
  • Starlet72
    Starlet72 Posts: 29
    Options
    Treadmill
    (10 min walk at 3.6) (2 min run at 6.0 x 1 min walk at 3.6) (4X), (10 min walk at 3.6)
  • aseymour13
    Options
    2 miles walking yesterday - mostly unplanned and I felt it in the ankle but the good news, its better today.

I also rode my bike for just over 8 miles! Starting to really enjoy being able to ride again!
  • Dee9394
    Options
    TF- Fire 55 EZ Class and 40 minutes on treadmill.
  • Dee9394
    Options
    TF- Stretch 40
  • hirstrl
    Options
    yesterday 30DS and 3 mi walk
  • pmackey49
    pmackey49 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    an hour long walk
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Really good cardio session in the gym this morning after work, burned almost 1600 calories though I only logged around 1200 more importantly I am seeing my stamina and running improving, back at the beginning of May I done my first mile on the treadmill without any stopping, I think it took me just over 11 mins, this morning I done 4 miles without any stops in just under 39 mins and this was after working a 12 hour night shift, felt great and got off the treadmill and straight on to elliptical then stairmaster for a total of 90 mins.
  • antrobin
    antrobin Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Today I ran on treadmill for 3 min then walked for 8 more min. I am going to take a break from the electronic life for a few days and will only log food and an occasional post. I WILL continue to walk/run while on break. See you all at weigh in on Sunday.
  • hirstrl
    Options
    Really good cardio session in the gym this morning after work, burned almost 1600 calories though I only logged around 1200 more importantly I am seeing my stamina and running improving, back at the beginning of May I done my first mile on the treadmill without any stopping, I think it took me just over 11 mins, this morning I done 4 miles without any stops in just under 39 mins and this was after working a 12 hour night shift, felt great and got off the treadmill and straight on to elliptical then stairmaster for a total of 90 mins.

Great Job!! im still not at being able to run a full mile. working on it tho!! You are inspiring!
  • hirstrl
    Options
    Today I ran on treadmill for 3 min then walked for 8 more min. I am going to take a break from the electronic life for a few days and will only log food and an occasional post. I WILL continue to walk/run while on break. See you all at weigh in on Sunday.

Awesome!! See you sunday!!
  • hirstrl
    Options
    got a 3.5 mil walk in. been trying to beat my time every day. goal to run a full mile by end of summer :smile:

30DS this morning
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    30 minutes of heavy lifting and week 2 C25K approx 30 minutes
  • aseymour13
    Options
    Happy Friday all!

Smirnoff - that's awesome. This is where I get my motivation and inspiration to keep it going!
    hirstl - you got this. You'll be amazed at how much more your stamina will be.
    antrobin - We all need some down time on occasion.

Yesterday the puppies were not having anything to do with not going out and fortunately it was cool enough for my big guy so we got 3miles in. I think i even get a bit of an arm workout with them when they are that wound up!!!!
  • Dee9394
    Options
    TF- Fire 45 EZ + Stretch 10 Class
  • 1013carl
    1013carl Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    [hirstrl wrote:]
    got a 3.5 mil walk in. been trying to beat my time every day. goal to run a full mile by end of summer :smile:

30DS this morning
    hirstrl, I'm so glad you are back at it ! You've got what it takes to make this happen. Keep moving forward! :-)
  • Starlet72
    Starlet72 Posts: 29
    Options
    30 min elliptical 2.6 miles, 286 calories
This discussion has been closed.