Post your daily workouts here.

Options

Replies

• 1013carl
    1013carl Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I booked a bike ride today with a small group.... Went 26.5 miles and burned 1,635 calories.
    It took just over 2 hours

7am to 9am here in Orlando hits 85 in the sun.... I think I had my daily water consumed before I was half way thru!

Carl -
  • Dee9394
    Dee9394 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I've strained my back some kind of way, so I'll be taking some days off from my programs. I'm not too happy about that. Hopefully, I'll heal soon.
  • 1013carl
    1013carl Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I've strained my back some kind of way, so I'll be taking some days off from my programs. I'm not too happy about that. Hopefully, I'll heal soon.
    Take care of yourself Dee and get better... really watch your diet if you are limited in burning calories...

Carl -
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options

Take it easy with that, as someone who has had their fare share of lower back pain I know it's not pleasant. Try to get a lot of walking or swimming in so that you are still getting your calorie burn without doing any more damage to your back.

Two 4 mile walks for me today, one at 5:30am this morning was absolutely glorious with not a cloud in the sky, the low sun throwing all kinds of light and shadows through the trees, the fields covered in dew and a list mist rising up of the river, not a single person on the walk apart from me and my dog Rosie, it was sheer heaven.
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Carl - way to kill the ride!

Dee - be careful with the back. Ice and some stretches but if its painful you should not be doing anything

Smirnoff - take care of that shoulder.

Yesterday - I got my walk in before my circuit training workout. I have to admit it's nice to be somewhere we can workout in the park.

Played 18 holes of golf today. Teed off at 8am and it was so hot but the time we finished. I was glad we decided to take a cart!
  • pmackey49
    pmackey49 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    One hour session with my trainer.
  • Dee9394
    Options
    Take care of yourself Dee and get better... really watch your diet if you are limited in burning calories...

Carl -
    Thanks Carl! I'm watching extra close. I hate not having those extra calories.
  • Dee9394
    Options

Take it easy with that, as someone who has had their fare share of lower back pain I know it's not pleasant. Try to get a lot of walking or swimming in so that you are still getting your calorie burn without doing any more damage to your back.

Two 4 mile walks for me today, one at 5:30am this morning was absolutely glorious with not a cloud in the sky, the low sun throwing all kinds of light and shadows through the trees, the fields covered in dew and a list mist rising up of the river, not a single person on the walk apart from me and my dog Rosie, it was sheer heaven.
    I thought about walking and might do that. I pushed through the pain for two days. Amazingly, it didn't hurt as much during exercise, but I caught hell afterwards. I finally came to my senses, and now I'm sitting my azz down...lol!
  • Dee9394
    Options
    Carl - way to kill the ride!

Dee - be careful with the back. Ice and some stretches but if its painful you should not be doing anything

Smirnoff - take care of that shoulder.

Yesterday - I got my walk in before my circuit training workout. I have to admit it's nice to be somewhere we can workout in the park.

Played 18 holes of golf today. Teed off at 8am and it was so hot but the time we finished. I was glad we decided to take a cart!
    I came to the same conclusion. If it's not better in a few days, I'm taking my butt to the doc.
  • antrobin
    antrobin Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I cleaned around my treadmill and have walked on it for 10 min. So many of you have awesome routines I feel like my few minutes are very inadequate. Perhaps someone else is shy about the tiny workout that they do. If you are just starting to begin a workout send me a friend request and we can build up our workouts.:happy:
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Was hoping for a good walk this evening but it rained constantly so went to my treadmill which is more of a clothes horse recently and had a great 'walk' on it, 7km speed and 3° incline, 2.5kg kettlebell in each hand and walked at a great pace swinging those bells, average heatbeat was 148, got up a good sweat so it felt good and those bottles of cider tasted even better afterwards :drinker:
  • hirstrl
    hirstrl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    WoW Nice Smirnoff!!
  • aseymour13
    Options
    I cleaned around my treadmill and have walked on it for 10 min. So many of you have awesome routines I feel like my few minutes are very inadequate. Perhaps someone else is shy about the tiny workout that they do. If you are just starting to begin a workout send me a friend request and we can build up our workouts.:happy:

Any workout is a good workout no matter what. I work full time and some days its very tough to get in more than an easy walk. but that's ok! Good for you for doing what you can!
  • aseymour13
    Options
    Smirnoff - Nicely done!

Since I do a circuit training workout 3x a week - its pretty routine but I did get a pretty good walk in before the class yesterday- about 3 miles total. I am also able to walk to the park before the class then home after! :-) Spoiled I know!

He kicked our tails yesterday - 45 mins of circuit training.

Not sure what tonight will hold when I get home. Its getting rather warm here.
  • pmackey49
    Options
    A day of Zumba for an hour.
  • aseymour13
    Options
    Rode my bike for about 6 miles yesterday. It was rather warm - more than i expected to it was pretty leisurely but I did manage a few hills.

Hope everyone is having a good day and all the aches and pains are getting much much better!
  • pmackey49
    Options
    One hour session with my trainer
  • pmackey49
    Options
    An hour long zumba session and a one mile walk....
  • aseymour13
    Options
    Welll I got in a great walk and Boot Camp/Circuit training yesterday.

May have to add me to the injury list!

Woke up this morning to a rather sore and swollen ankle and I have no idea what I did so today may end up being my rest day.
    I had planned on that being tomorrow so we'll just have to see how it is when i get home tonight. Weird!
  • Dee9394
    Options
    Today, I did about 70 minutes on the treadmill and bike. My back is much better, and I couldn't sit any longer. I have decided to only do Turbo Fire and add gym machines 3-5 times a week for a while.
This discussion has been closed.