35 minutes
  • Dee9394
    Dee9394 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire- Fire 45 + Stretch 10 and T25 Alpha- Total Body Circuit
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Hump DAYYYYY yeah! Hope everyone is having a great day!

6/24 - 6 miles cyciling. I did lots of loops to stay away from the hills as I didn't want to press it with the hip.
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    half an hour of circuit training so far . Hopefully a long walk or jog tonight
  • smithelly
    smithelly Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Only had time for a 2.5 mile run at lunch, but I'm heading to power yoga tonight.

Everyone is really kicking it into gear this week! You are definitely keeping me motivated!
  • pmackey49
    pmackey49 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    An hour session with my trainer
  • pmackey49
    Options
    Zumba day
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Thursday it is!

For Wednesday - walked just over 4 miles and got 45 mins Circuit training in.

Today will be a rest day as I have a client dinner tonight. I'm pushing for a fish restaurant. Have a great day everyone!

GO USA
  • smithelly
    Options
    4 mile run! Happy hour reunion with my friends from high school tonight, wish me luck! I will try to resist pub food:)
  • bizgirl26
    Options
    30 minutes of interval training - thats all I have time for today but every little bit helps
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Just a lovely walk/run with my wee dog today but really enjoyed it, loved seeing her chasing after rabbits and knowing she wouldn't know what to do if she actually caught one lol
  • pmackey49
    Options
    An hour of Zumba again today,
  • smithelly
    Options
    30 minute run / walk. My body was tired today, so I listened to it.
  • Chris_Pierce
    Chris_Pierce Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    30 minutes of weight training
    Pull ups 3x8
    Rows 3x12
    Curls 5x10
    Upright rows 3x12

I also did a lot of walking this afternoon. Yesterday I had a vertigo spell and did nothing but lay around trying not to throw up :( which was super awesome because my wife was out of town and I was alone with the kiddos. On the plus side, I leaned a lot about x men cartoons.
  • Dee9394
    Options
    Yesterday, Turbo Fire- HIIT 25 + Sculpt 30, T25- Cardio, and 15 min of intentional walking for exercise. Today, Turbo Fire- Fire 55 EZ and T25- Total Body Circuit. I might add walking later to combat some of the extra calories I'll be consuming on this mini vacation.
  • rezekiel
    rezekiel Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Mon., June 23: 1hr lunch blitz bootcamp
    Tues., June 24: bootcamp class: Elevate 1hr
    Wed., June 25: bootcamp: Foundation + yoga each 1hr + lunch time bootcamp 1hr (did 3 hours today!)
    Thurs., June 26: bootcamp: elevate 2hr bootcamp
    Frid., June 27: bootcamp: 1hr personal training muay thai bootcamp
    Sat., June 28: 1hr bootcamp

Had a bicep curl competition on Friday, my biceps hurt a lot.
  • 1013carl
    1013carl Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I was able to get my workout in today

It went like this...
    This was a good one this morning... I was able to pair up with 2 women cyclist that were in their mid and low 30s... They had nice bikes and were decked out in all the racing attire... Trying to say that they were serious about the sport. They trailed me for about 2.5 miles and at a crosswalk I let them lead for about 5 miles. they set a pace having a avg speed of 14 mph.... that worked me I'll tell you! I nearly quit a couple times... I was riding 30 to 40 feet behind them. They were chit chatting between themselves like they where somewhere sipping coffie... I could say that they put me to shame... but guess what... they never pulled away and left me behind! I think we were pretty evenly matched.

Stats are:
    15.5 miles in 75 minutes
    Burnt 1,029 calories
    Heart Rate Avg = 144
    Heart Rat Max. = 168

Carl-
  • Dee9394
    Options
    Sunday- Turbo Fire- HIIT 20 + Tone 30. Yesterday- Turbo Fire- Fire 30 + Stretch 10, T25 Alpha- Lower Focus, and T25 Beta- Core Cardio. Today- Turbo Fire- HIIT 25 + Sculpt 30 and T25 Beta- Speed 2.0.
  • bizgirl26
    Options
    30 minutes of circuit training and walked my dog for 30 minutes
This discussion has been closed.