Post your daily workouts here.

Options

Replies

• antrobin
    antrobin Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    today I was chained to desk and raining when I got home so I did some light weight training
  • rezekiel
    rezekiel Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    My week's plan achieved, with more than I thought possible, 8 workouts in 5 days!

Mon. June 9: Elevate (HIIT) bootcamp 1hr
    Tues. June 10: Elevate (Flow) bootcamp 1hr
    Wed. June 11: Foundation bootcamp 1hr + yoga 1hr
    Thur. June 12: Elevate (Flow) bootcamp 1hr + Elevate (HIIT) 1 hr
    Fri. June 13: Elevate (Pylometrics) bootcamp 1hr + Foundation 1hr

and if I can still walk

Sat. June 14: I think I'll rest. I have a 5 hour shift on my feet, plenty of walking.
  • Dee9394
    Dee9394 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire- Fire 30 + Stretch 10 Class and T25 Alpha- Total Body Circuit
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I did 15 minutes of dancing like nobody was watching, thank goodness :laugh:

Love this - good for you
  • pmackey49
    pmackey49 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    One hour training session
  • aseymour13
    Options
    Today I got my normal walking in at work... that's walking the ramps in the parking garage at work... todays hour equaled 26 stories up and down.

I also took off half of the day to get in a bike ride! It was great.. actually rained a bit off and on and I had to find shelter and wait a few times.

I just bought a bike about 2 weeks ago and went back for some adjustment... I also got a computer installed w/ a heart rate monitor.

Here are my stats from today:
    Ride Length - 23 miles and 2hrs-5 min.
    Average speed = 11mph
    Max speed = 19.9 mph

Calories burned = 1653
    Max HR = 173
    Avg HR = 134

and there is still much more info ... very cool! Over the long haul, I'll get a lot out of this!
    Carl -

Carl that's awesome! I have riding hubby's bike since mine still needs some work.
    My road bike needs some work and I just don't quite have enough confidence back for that anyway.
  • aseymour13
    Options
    Yesterday I got an easy 8 miles riding in. It was very comfortable. A light cardio workout this morning and I'll get a bit more in later.

Doing chores and watching the World Cup and the US Open. Have a great day!!!
  • 1013carl
    1013carl Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I got an easy 8 miles riding in. It was very comfortable. A light cardio workout this morning and I'll get a bit more in later.

Ann, taking it slow and working up to it is a smart approach... I started riding just about every weekend since April 27th. Most of that was on rental bikes...

I built up a bit more each weekend but my legs have always been good and strong...so it comes back to me fairly easy..

You're doing great and enjoying an activity you love to do! That will help keep you motivated.
    Carl -
  • antrobin
    Options

Aseymour, love that you could be active during what too many of consider couch time!!!
  • antrobin
    Options
    Sloth day for me today. 6 hours on spreadsheet, my fitbit registered more activity during my sleep than during time spent at my desk. I did take a couple of very short walking breaks. I have adjusted my calorie intake to match the inactivity for the day so I should still be on target for tomorrow's weigh in.
  • Dee9394
    Options
    Turbo Fire- Fire 45 EZ + Stretch 10 Class and T25 Alpha- Ab Intervals
  • 1013carl
    1013carl Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Today I got in a bike ride! It was great.. My bike computer and heart rate monitor reported:

Stats from today:
    Ride Length - 23 miles and 1hrs-56 min.
    Average speed = 11.8mph
    Max speed = 19.7 mph

Calories burned = 1503
    Max HR = 161
    Avg HR = 132

I trimmed nearly 10 minutes off of my Friday session of 23 miles. :smile:
    Carl -
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Easing back into working out. My calf is feeling better but not 100%. I was able to go for 30 minute walks on the weekend and I combined this with weight training. Probably going to keep this up for a few more days to ensure it is healed.
  • aseymour13
    Options
    Bizgirl26 - Glad your calf is feeling better!

I rode 15 miles yesterday. The one thing I noticed or think I noticed about the app I use is it does not take in to account hills! It measures average speed and let's just say, I am not going up some of the hills as fast as I go down or on the flat but that''s ok. I also rode hubby's bike yesterday. Dang - its heavier than mine! Time to get back on mine. Also took the puppies out for a walk before dinner.

Will be getting some circuit training in later today.

Have a great Monday y'all!

Ann
  • Dee9394
    Options
    Turbo Fire- Core 20 + Stretch 10, T25 Alpha- Cardio
  • pmackey49
    Options
    Today an hour of zumba with an hour session with a trainer
  • rezekiel
    rezekiel Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Going to try and match last weakfish

Mon., June 16: Double up bootcamp class: Elevate and Foundation each 1hr
    Tues., June 17: bootcamp class: Elevate 1hr
    Wed., June 18: bootcamp: Foundation + yoga each 1hr
    Thurs., June 19: bootcamp: elevate 1hr
    Frid., June 20: bootcamp: elevate 1hr
    Sat., June 21: 5km run/walk
  • pmackey49
    Options
    An hour of zumba today
  • Dee9394
    Options
    Turbo Fire- HIIT 15 + Sculpt 30 Class, T25 Alpha, Total Body Circuit
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    30 minutes of weight lifting so far - hoping to go for a walk if the thunder and lightening stops
This discussion has been closed.