Post your daily workouts here.

Options

Replies

• smithelly
    smithelly Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I got a little walking in today!... I'll be back to my full routine tomorrow.
    Might take off half-day on Friday and put some miles on my bike.. My scale dropped 1.4 lbs. yesterday too! :smile:
    Carl -

That's awesome, Carl! Nice work!
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Brilliant efforts guys I foresee some great figures this week, I had a fantastic day, done huge cardio and weights workout in the gym after work, came home went to bed for a few hours, got up had my dinner then out for a lovely walk with my wife and our wee dog, a few drinks, went to bed and woke really early so got up and our wee dog was looking out so took her round the par to do her 'business' and ended up the two of us doing a 4 mile walk/run #feelingreat
  • hirstrl
    hirstrl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    got a nice 2.5 mile walk in last night....wanted to go more but my bladder was screaming due to all the watermelon we ate after dinner LOL the good part was i walked a little faster than normal
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I really hurt my calf. I am not sure what I did but I tore it a couple years ago. I was doing jumoing jacks ( part of the 30DS) and I just went down. I am hobbling around. I used ice but I am worried this will set me back. Even walking is a challenge. I may only be able to lift weights for a bit

How's the calf? You may be able to do some cycling - stationary most likely because putting stress on the calf is not something you want to do.
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    For Wednesday - was able to get some miles in walking and then 45 mins of circuit training. I'm planning a ride after work but havent had much sleep so let's see how that goes.

You all are kill'n it! Keep it going
  • pmackey49
    pmackey49 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    an hour of zumba today.....
  • rezekiel
    rezekiel Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    My week's plan:

Mon. June 9: Elevate (HIIT) bootcamp 1hr
    Tues. June 10: Elevate (Flow) bootcamp 1hr
    Wed. June 11: Foundation bootcamp 1hr + yoga 1hr
    Thur. June 12: Elevate (Flow) bootcamp 1hr
    Fri. June 13: Elevate (Pylometrics) bootcamp 1hr

and if I can still walk

Sat. June 14: Elevate (Flow) 45 mins. :happy:

Decided to double up today and did 2 back to back Elevate classes, an hour each! We'll see if I can walk tomorrow. :happy:
  • antrobin
    antrobin Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I did 15 minutes of dancing like nobody was watching, thank goodness :laugh:
  • 1013carl
    1013carl Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I got a little walking in today!... I'll be back to my full routine tomorrow.
    Might take off half-day on Friday and put some miles on my bike.. My scale dropped 1.4 lbs. yesterday too! :smile:
    Carl -

That's awesome, Carl! Nice work!
    Thanks Smithelly
  • 1013carl
    Options
    got a nice 2.5 mile walk in last night....wanted to go more but my bladder was screaming due to all the watermelon we ate after dinner LOL the good part was i walked a little faster than normal
    Nice Job hirstrl
  • hirstrl
    hirstrl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    thanks carl!
  • Dee9394
    Dee9394 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Rest day was yesterday. Today, Turbo Fire- Core 20 + Stretch 40 and T25 Alpha- Cardio.
  • 1013carl
    Options
    Rest day was yesterday. Today, Turbo Fire- Core 20 + Stretch 40 and T25 Alpha- Cardio.
    ... and don't even think I'm not keeping an eye on you! :noway:

You are VERY close to hitting your 40 lbs. mark.... I hope so much that happens for you this week! You've had some solid workouts and I expect you'll have a great weigh-in this week.

Never give up! :flowerforyou:

Carl -
  • MsJayeKaye
    MsJayeKaye Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I was tempted to skip my workout this morning but since I may not get another chance this evening I went for it and am so glad I did! Had a great 56 minutes of Jazzercise and burned 460 calories in the process :D
  • pmackey49
    pmackey49 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    An hour of Zumba today
  • rezekiel
    Options
    I was tempted to skip my workout this morning but since I may not get another chance this evening I went for it and am so glad I did! Had a great 56 minutes of Jazzercise and burned 460 calories in the process :D

Great Job! Jazzercise sounds awesome!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    I skipped yestreday as my calf was still in a lot of pain and it will be a week tmrw from when I first hurt it. Couldnt work throught he pain. I am going to try walking tonight and slowing build back up again if it doesnt make it worse
  • Dee9394
    Dee9394 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    ... and don't even think I'm not keeping an eye on you! :noway:

You are VERY close to hitting your 40 lbs. mark.... I hope so much that happens for you this week! You've had some solid workouts and I expect you'll have a great weigh-in this week.

Never give up! :flowerforyou:

Carl -
    LOL...Thanks Carl! It has been a tough week, but I'm still pushing!
  • rezekiel
    Options
    I did another double bootcamp class today = 2hrs!
  • 1013carl
    Options
    Today I got my normal walking in at work... that's walking the ramps in the parking garage at work... todays hour equaled 26 stories up and down.

I also took off half of the day to get in a bike ride! It was great.. actually rained a bit off and on and I had to find shelter and wait a few times.

I just bought a bike about 2 weeks ago and went back for some adjustment... I also got a computer installed w/ a heart rate monitor.

Here are my stats from today:
    Ride Length - 23 miles and 2hrs-5 min.
    Average speed = 11mph
    Max speed = 19.9 mph

Calories burned = 1653
    Max HR = 173
    Avg HR = 134

and there is still much more info ... very cool! Over the long haul, I'll get a lot out of this!
    Carl -
This discussion has been closed.