Post your daily workouts here.

Options

Replies

• Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Have had to days of being in agony with pain from my wisdom tooth meaning I was getting practially no sleep and still having my 12 hour night shifts to work, managed to get tonight off as a holiday and got a few hours sleep today so went out for a nice 4 mile run/walk with my dog there and burned almost 600 cals, lovely weather here at the moment in N.Ireland too so that is a bonus.
  • 1013carl
    1013carl Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Today I got my double walk in at work (-592) so things were off to a good start. Then after work I was able to get a hour and 15 minute bike (-909) ride it too!

Smirnoff, Thought you had gotten in to the dentist. Tooth pain is no fun. I was 17 when I has my 4 wisdom teeth pulled...Mine went pretty well. hope yours does too!

Carl -
  • cyndiwhitney
    cyndiwhitney Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    30 minutes of walking. Wanted to get out again tonight, but unfortunately the heavy rain put a damper in that. Will make up for it tomorrow. :)
  • pmackey49
    pmackey49 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    An hour session at the gym with my trainer
  • Dee9394
    Dee9394 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire- Fire 45 + Stretch 10 and T25 Alpha- Lower Focus
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Unexepectedly took Monday off - got home to find my nieces waiting for me for food. I know they thought they were being good but - I really would have rather worked out. Oh well.

i did manage a good workout yesterday. Did 30 mins of strength training - then rode 9 miles. Hip is a bit sore today so we'll see what I get to later after work. I know it does much better when I'm up and about. I think I sat too much working from home yesterday.

Go get em!
  • smithelly
    smithelly Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just went for a 4 mile run and planning on power yoga tonight! I didn't do much yesterday, it was too hot. Only two more weeks until vacation when I can swim instead of run:)
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    Today I got my double walk in at work (-592) so things were off to a good start. Then after work I was able to get a hour and 15 minute bike (-909) ride it too!

Smirnoff, Thought you had gotten in to the dentist. Tooth pain is no fun. I was 17 when I has my 4 wisdom teeth pulled...Mine went pretty well. hope yours does too!

Carl -

Yeah I was at the dentist but they wouldn't touch it because the gums so badly swollen so put me on a week long course of antibiotics to reduce the swelling but the pain has been horrible, has actually been much better today after I broke a chunk off the tooth while pulling at it, go figure lol

Was actually awake very early this morning due to the pain so just got up and me and my wee dog went out for a lovely 4 mile walk/run at 5am, will hit the gym tomorrow morning.
  • cyndiwhitney
    cyndiwhitney Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    30 minutes of walking dog, 30 minutes of brisk walking. Wanted to get out again with the little one, unfortunately the rain put a damper in it once again.
  • rezekiel
    rezekiel Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Ended up having a doubling up kinda week!

Mon., June 16: Double up bootcamp class: Elevate and Foundation each 1hr
    Tues., June 17: bootcamp class: Elevate 1hr + 30 min. lunch time bootcamp
    Wed., June 18: bootcamp: Foundation + yoga each 1hr + lunch time bootcamp 1hr (did 3 hours today!) :happy:
    Thurs., June 19: bootcamp: elevate 1hr
    Frid., June 20: bootcamp: elevate 1hr
    Sat., June 21: 5km run/walk
  • super03mom
    super03mom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I had some fun with my workouts to day . I did a 1 mile dance / walk workout in the morning and then I did a Latin dance workout in the pm . they are fun and they really don't feel like I am working which is a plus in my book.
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    Great cardio session in the gym which involved treadmill, elliptical, stairmaster and rowing and burned over 1200 cals. On the treadmill I ran 5k (3.1 miles) without stopping to slow down or walk which is the longest I have ran since I started this journey, delighted to say the least.
  • pmackey49
    Options
    An hour of zumba and 5 mile walk
  • rezekiel
    rezekiel Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Great cardio session in the gym which involved treadmill, elliptical, stairmaster and rowing and burned over 1200 cals. On the treadmill I ran 5k (3.1 miles) without stopping to slow down or walk which is the longest I have ran since I started this journey, delighted to say the least.

Great Job Smirnoff! Way to push yourself.
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday all! Sorry I have been missing the past few days. Work has been crazy busy and will stay that way for awhile. Guess I shouldnt complain though. Hubby and daughter got home from the trek from the East Coast yesterday.

HIp is fairly sore still from my rides Tuesday and Wednesday (think I overdid it on Tuesday) so I'm walking for a bit.
    Rode 6 miles Tuesday.
    Walked 3.5 miles yesterday mostly through the park
    I'll probably get another walk in today. Have boot camp tomorrow and will play golf on Sunday.

Have a great day and y'all rock!!!
  • pmackey49
    Options
    an hour at the gym today, 30 minutes on the treadmill and 30 minutes of strength training.....abs, arms and chest.
  • Dee9394
    Dee9394 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Rest day yesterday. Today, Turbo Fire- HIIT 15 + Tone 30 and T25 Alpha- Total Body Circuit.

WTG Everyone!!!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    25 minutes of weight lifting and walking the dog later for at least 30 minutes
  • Chris_Pierce
    Chris_Pierce Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Today will be a push day.
    Flys, tricep extensions, push ups leg raises.

Then I'll probably do an hour on the bike.
  • smithelly
    smithelly Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    4.5 mile run. It is gorgeous here today.

Great work everyone! Sunday is almost here:)
This discussion has been closed.