Post your daily workouts here.

Options

Replies

• 1013carl
    1013carl Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    [Starlet wrote:]
    30 min elliptical 2.6 miles, 286 calories
    Your doing good.... watch you food intake, ok!
  • 1013carl
    1013carl Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I got a bike ride in today.... just over 10 miles and 7oo calories. I also have a lot of yard cleaning to do this weekend so that should same to it!
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Great day today with a gym session and a good walk giving me around 1800 cals, needed them though as I'm off work on holiday today so had a BBQ as the weather was great so consumed a lot and had a drink or 6 :drinker: still in deficit so all is good :smile:
  • Starlet72
    Starlet72 Posts: 29
    Options
    Worked out six days last week including running and the elliptical. Took yesterday off and will start again today. Wasn't great at loggin the info though.

Was wondering...when you log your exercise does it add the time and calories burned as cummulative?
  • pmackey49
    pmackey49 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    an hour walk today and yesterday
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    hmmm - I swear I posted my workouts from the weekend yesterday but ok.

Looks to me like everyone is doing so good. That is awesome.

Saturday i did my normal morning Boot Camp class. Then hubby talked me in to playing 18 holes of golf. The good news is a year ago I could not even have contemplated doing both in one day. ankle held up (we were in a cart) but I was pretty beat. Did a lot of walking and some gardening on Sunday.

Monday was boot camp and he kicked our hind ends last night. Good thing as one of my bosses is supposed to be in town tonight so it may be an forced night off. I would be ok if that didn't happen.
  • Dee9394
    Dee9394 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    19th- rest day, 20th- 85 min on treadmill, elliptical, and bike, 21st- TF: Fire 60, Abs 10, and Stretch 40 Class. Today, Week 2 Day 1 of C25K program on treadmill and Fire 45 EZ + Lower 20 Class.
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    Worked out six days last week including running and the elliptical. Took yesterday off and will start again today. Wasn't great at loggin the info though.

Was wondering...when you log your exercise does it add the time and calories burned as cummulative?

Yes it does, I burned over 1200 cals yesterday at the gym on treadmill and logged it, then done over 600 cals on a walk later that day and also logged, it came up as around 1900 cals on treadmill.
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    45 minutes of cardio. The humidex is ridiculous here today and I can't take anymore

Congrats on 100 pounds lost Smirnoff. That must feel great
  • hirstrl
    hirstrl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    took 5 mil walk last night and havnt missed a day of 30DS
  • Smirnoff65
    Options

Thank you, it certainly does.

Two more hours to do in work (05:15am here) then straight to the gym for another CardiOMG session, in this heat and humidity they are difficult :sad: But it is all worth it for the results on the scales each week :drinker:
  • aseymour13
    Options

Thank you, it certainly does.

Two more hours to do in work (05:15am here) then straight to the gym for another CardiOMG session, in this heat and humidity they are difficult :sad: But it is all worth it for the results on the scales each week :drinker:

You're insane! But in a good way! :happy:
  • pmackey49
    Options
    An hour long walk...
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    Have to say the gym session this morning was rough, I ran on the treadmill for 2 miles at 10km/h, then slowed down to a fast walk at 7km/h but put the incline up to 7° and managed to keep my heart rate up around 150bpm so was burning lots of cals, still managed about 1500 for the session (logged 1200). Took my dog Rosie out for a walk tonight and we usually do about 4 miles but it was really warm and she was struggling so curtailed it to about 1.5 miles, didn't even bother logging this. I don't know how you guys in hotter climes cope with training in hot weather, here in Ireland we pass out when it goes above 25°c :laugh:
  • hirstrl
    hirstrl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    second week of 30DS, did some fishing last night, and a nice 3 mile walk this morning...feeling great!! :happy:
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Week 3 of C25K . Holy it is a lot harder
  • aseymour13
    Options
    walked just over 5 miles yesterday and then did 40 mins of circuit training in the park. Kicked our hind ends! But it was a great workout!!!
  • Dee9394
    Dee9394 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Yesterday: TF- rest day, C25K Week 2 Day 2. Today: TF- Fire 30 + Upper 20 Class, C25K Week 2 Day 3
  • pmackey49
    Options
    An hour of Zumba
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    Just a walk tonight but will hit the gym tomorrow
This discussion has been closed.