Daily check in

Options

Replies

• ashleydawndill
    ashleydawndill Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hope your sinuses get better soon! (that sounds sort of weird, sorry haha)

Dana-- I can't remember now, but I think that was 8-900 without the exercise calories. I don't even remember if I exercised that day. My memory is terrible -_- Agreed on that wine though, sometimes the calories just have to take the back burner and let the wine flow free!

Gen-- Uggghhh red velvet cake sounds delicious. Glad you had fun! Jealous of your cottage weekend. No alcohol is good though!

Weigh in today! I've been pretty good this week with both diet and exercise, so I'm praying it pays off. Emotionally though I'm a rollercoaster. Good one day, a total wreck the next. I feel best in the gym though, maybe I'll just stay there for the rest of my life. :P

Hope you all have a great weekend!

ETA: Way to go on the loss Coady!! (I couldn't see your post in the little preview below the text box when I wrote this, until I went back to the page)
  • KiwipowaRoo
    KiwipowaRoo Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Been good so far today, can't wait till this weight starts to budge... tummy feels so pudgy!
  • KiwipowaRoo
    Options
    100 up, but my goal is fairly low this week, so Im still well below losing level. I also have a fever and a sore throat...
  • CoadyMarie
    Options
    20 MINUTES! 20 MINUTES!

Ahem. Sorry :) I'm just so excited that I made it 20 minutes running for the first time!

Yesterday was good, ended up a little under goal as the power was out when I got home from work at 10 pm and all I could think to make was a peanut butter sandwich.

Kiwi - sorry to hear you're still not feeling good :(

Ashley - holy that is not a lot of food! Just my two cents, but you should definitely try eating more - at least BMR. I know for me the emotional roller coaster was so much worse when I was eating too little, and now I occasionally have a bad day but very rarely extreme mood swings.
  • DanaW13
    DanaW13 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Gen-- that's great the first week of school well and glad you enjoyed your dinner, sounds like it was worth the calories. Red velvet is my favorite!

Coady--congrats on 20 minutes! Running should be more fun with the weather getting less hot :)

Ashley--hope your good week paid off at weigh in! It's great that you enjoy the gym--I can't stick with exercise unless I find something I like.

Kiwi-- feel better soon! If you can still be good calorie-wise during illness that's a big accomplishment, I am so hungry when I an sick!

I have been a little over every day this week, and had that bad day last weekend, so I don't think I have lost much this week. I did have some wine yesterday :). Today has been good so far but I am nervous about weigh in tomorrow...
  • KiwipowaRoo
    Options
    Congrats on 20minutes!!!!!

On antibiotics :( hopefully I start feeling better!
  • CoadyMarie
    Options
    Kiwi, you have so much more willpower than I do - one hint of the sniffles and I'm heading for the ice cream.

Dana, good luck!

I'm in the same boat - never did catch up for last weekend, then went up to maintenance today. I'm just writing this week off as uneven, although not a disaster, and starting fresh tomorrow.
  • KiwipowaRoo
    Options
    Definitely just write it off, start again! No need to dwell!

I would probably have been like that. But I think with the binge week I'm over eating loads... Also, I think sinus infections make you less interested in food??

Made goal today! Hopefully gym tomorrow, come onnn antibiotics! Kick in!
  • DanaW13
    Options
    Kiwi--hope those antibiotics kicks in soon! My hunger seems to survive everything, even sinus infections, lol. Stomach bug is the only thing that can really defeat my hunger.

Coady--yay for fresh start! Maintenance is better than "disaster".

I had a .2 pound loss this week, so basically maintenance. It's what I expected after the week I had. I'd love a fresh start this week, bun next weekend I am having a reunion with some friends in Boston and there will be lots of drinking. I am afraid it will be maintenance again. I really would live to just lose at least 5 more pounds (10 would be better) before the holidays start but at this rate that doesn't look good...
  • KiwipowaRoo
    Options
    No gym, feeling better, but I think with our sicknesses combined, we should just stay away a bit longer... :(
    Will go for a walk this afternoon! Beautiful weather!!!!
  • KiwipowaRoo
    Options
    As I was leaving the house it got much colder :( 100 up today, but meh!
    I want to liffffft, wahhhh
  • ashleydawndill
    Options
    Happy Monday... Bleeehhhhh.

Did my weigh-in on Friday-- down almost a pound in bodyfat, up one pound in muscle. So the scale didn't budge, but if the fat's going that's what counts! I'm gaining muscle super fast which is a little weird, but I'm not complaining. Push-ups are getting waaay easier, love it.

Weekend eating was a little crappy. Friday night and all of Saturday was bad food, but I stayed close to my calorie goal at least. Went for a 6.5km run yesterday too, to prepare for a dinner.
  • Gen2703
    Gen2703 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Ashley, that picture!!!! va va voom!!! :love: Looking awesome there lady!

It was a cottage weekend for us so up 0.6 or 0.8 from Friday I dont remember the exact numbers. It's alright though, there was cake involved too. damn i can't seem to stop eating cake! LOL

Have a great Monday everyone!
  • KiwipowaRoo
    Options
    Jealous of the cake!!!
    And the workouts! :(

I feel so much better today! YAY ANTIBIOTICS! Cleaning the house which has been a total tip because of being sick and away :/
  • DanaW13
    Options
    Kiwi---glad you are starting to feel better :smile:

Ashley--great job on the run, and replacing fat with muscle!

Gen--glad the cake was good, it will come off!

Yesterday was pretty good, and I should be able to run today, although rain is threatening...
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    good morning all!! So yesterday I finally tracked a full diary for the first time in forever and this morning I got and ran 3.5 miles. Gotta keep up the momentum.... Trying to look at it as starting fresh!! You all look to be doing great!!
  • ashleydawndill
    Options
    Haha thanks Gen! That may have been the best skin day I've ever had.. pretty sure it hasn't looked that good since -_-

Glad you're feeling better Kiwi!

Good job on the run nicky, keep it up! :)

Did well yesterday with workout and food. Crap mood today though, which affects my appetite-- I don't feel like eating at all, so it'll be a struggle getting calories in
  • Gen2703
    Options
    kiwi: glad the antibiotics are kicking in!!!! Still, take the time to rest as you don't want to do too much too fast.

Dana: i love to run in the rain!! It's actually the best runs i've ever had (and the longest too since they're so much fun. but 6K is not THAT long ;)

ashley: welcome :flowerforyou: If you dont feel like eating, don't sweat it!

Yesterday was pretty good, came in close to cals and lifted! Lifted today again and now my arms are soooo heavy hahaha well at least the workouts are working :)

Have a great day everyone!!
  • KiwipowaRoo
    Options
    Had my first session with the PT today!!! Loved it, we worked on some crazy technique stuff so we can start some serious lifting later.
    He did go too high on the leg extenders though, I could NOT finish! And I'm not the type of person who ever doesn't push myself... :/

Feeling so tired now :(

Welcome to our wee club, Nicky!

Ashley, don't sweat it, we all have blegh days! <3
  • Gen2703
    Options
    Kiwi: nice for the PT!! It's really awesome to find a good one you're on the same page with (and sorta rare from my experiences lol)

ok I've been over all week this week. But some days not so much - like 50 to 100 cals over which i dont think is a big deal as I'm supposed to be TDEE-15% so I do have wiggle room. But now the scale just keeps creeping up!!! I need to be more consistent, I do still want to see 130something on that scale. Damn brain. I know I look fine now but we always see our weaknesses eh...