Daily check in

Options

Replies

• KiwipowaRoo
    KiwipowaRoo Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Thanks hun :) My goal this wee is to stay under 2k (1700-2000), which is 100g loss for me. So anything under that and I could get a whole lb or whatever, Just a no stress diet :P

When to the gym and stretched my back. Walked around town a bit and got a makeover (woo!). My daughter loves the early learning centre, so I thought I might as well take her in anyway (booked in).

Hope everyone is doing well! Been so quiet lately?!
  • CoadyMarie
    Options
    Kiwi - I hope your back heals up quickly! Good for you to keep out and about anyway :)

Good day for me today - managed not to go over even though it's my rest day (and I never made up for missing my run, sigh)
  • KiwipowaRoo
    Options
    Ouch, too much walking :(

Nice job, Coady!

TBH I think I might go have a piece of chocolate or two :(
  • DanaW13
    DanaW13 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Kiwi: I'm sorry about your back, what bad luck! Enjoy your cake.

Coady--sorry you missed your run, it's not the end of the world!

So I did a lot of drinking this weekend, as predicted, and am not going to weigh myself till the weekend. It was definitely worth it!
  • ashleydawndill
    ashleydawndill Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your back Kiwi! Hopefully the pain goes away quickly.

No news really on my end. Weekend was TERRIBLE for food.. I think you all know by now what it was that I ate -_-
    Also TOM for me, so my body decided to start hoarding bodyfat and weight. Hopefully it's down again by Friday for my next weigh in. What a pain. My cold is starting to subside though, so I'm hoping it's gone by tomorrow or Wednesday.
  • Gen2703
    Gen2703 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    kiwi: oh no that sucks for your back!!! Hopefully it can be better really soon.

Yeah food was bad on the weekend too for me. I need to kick my own *kitten* and start acting better if I want to see a better number on the scale. :) 145 is maintainable though! hahahah
  • CoadyMarie
    Options
    Ashley - me too :/ I know that the 3 extra pounds I saw on the scale today aren't permanent, but I hate waiting a week to see any progress
  • KiwipowaRoo
    Options
    We all seem to be having bad weeks!!
    TOM for me too :( wahhhh
  • DanaW13
    Options
    Ok, I guess it was one of those weekends for us all! I'm trying to get back on track. I did good yesterday. I need to focus again before holiday season starts!
  • Gen2703
    Options
    I think it's the change of season.. we can do this girls!!!!!!!! come on!! :)
  • ashleydawndill
    Options
    Loving the enthusiasm Gen :)

I can feel myself getting lazier, but I'm fighting it! Thank goodness for my trainer, it's good to have someone to keep you accountable on your lazy days. It's been getting a lot colder lately too, and darker longer, which means my body is getting ready for hibernation (I'm actually a bear, you see).
  • KiwipowaRoo
    Options
    Im so glad it's coming to summer :D:D
    I totally went over yesterday, think I needed some cals!
  • DanaW13
    Options
    I was over yesterday too. Tuesday afternoons my in laws take the kids, and I tend to indulge. But I was just a little over, nothing to ruin the week. Fall is almost officially starting here--so I'm planning to replace end-of-summer slacking with new-season initiative!
  • Gen2703
    Options
    Kiwi: yeah i should move to New-Zealand for 6 months and then back here for another 6 months ;) Here fall is settling in and next thing we know, snow will fill our streets!!

Ashley: LOL loved the bear comment ;)

I also need to do tons of stuff around the house!! The day yesterday wasnt bad goal wise though. Today went for a walk at lunch time and i think i'm staying within range ;) So far so good!!!
  • KiwipowaRoo
    Options
    Kind of struggling, but Ive had lots of set backs :( this used to be easy???
  • CoadyMarie
    Options
    Kind of struggling, but Ive had lots of set backs :( this used to be easy???

Nodnodnod :frown:

A couple weeks ago I was thinking I would breeze through the last 8 pounds with ease, but for the last three weeks or so everything has felt like a massive challenge. I can't get up in the morning, I don't want to do any exercise... I hope this goes away soon and it gets easier again.
  • DanaW13
    Options
    Yes, I've been stuck for a few weeks too! It's nice that we all seem to be in the same boat. Let's get unstuck together!

My four year old has preschool every day now, and my two year old is in a phase where he will happily sit in the jogger for an hour. And the weather has been beautiful. So I have been running a lot this week, yay! I have to work to make up for last weekend of binge drinking in Boston... I am having one of those weeks where people are saying I look like I lost weight, which is very nice. Let's hope the scale confirms this!
  • KiwipowaRoo
    Options
    I feel ya, Coady!!!! Can you take a break for a few days? eat a maintenance and then get back on it?

So jelly, Dana! Sounds LOVELY! And for looking smaller!
    Im going to go for a walk later in our massive city park, such a pretty day outside, but I'm worried it's windy... hate wind...
  • ashleydawndill
    Options
    I'm with you guys on the struggling.. But we can do it, persistence and consistency is key! :)

Weigh-in today, but I don't imagine the BF% is down any yet, since TOM is still a-goin'. I also took Tuesday and Thursday off from the gym, so my exercise has been lacking this week. I'll get back on it next week.

SO glad it's Friday, about time. Hope you lasses have a good weekend!
  • 98bikinisuitedlbs
    98bikinisuitedlbs Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I'm with you guys on the struggling.. But we can do it, persistence and consistency is key! :)

Weigh-in today, but I don't imagine the BF% is down any yet, since TOM is still a-goin'. I also took Tuesday and Thursday off from the gym, so my exercise has been lacking this week. I'll get back on it next week.

SO glad it's Friday, about time. Hope you lasses have a good weekend!

This is so me!! TOM almost gone and procrastinating and zero exercise. Scale went crazy from 102.8 to 107!! I need to lose the last lbs and now back to 3 extra lbs. Holidays are closer and trouble to maintain. Let's go beautiful, we can do this!