JULY 2014 - Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,439 Member
    Options
    Adding 58 miles for 247 out of 400.

Dean - :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Crimeny! I'm so impressed! I don't even have that many mile for the month let alone one day! Excellent! Way to get it done! :drinker:

Chris
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    June 10: 8.5 miles walking and swimming

TTD: 99 miles

exercise.png
  • JoeMO
    JoeMO Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Walked 4 miles

11.8 / 60
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    walk 3.5 miles

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Adding 8.8 walking miles for today.

exercise.png
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Exercise total for

Thursday 7/10

(Exercise bike 20.29 miles & walk 1.25 miles)

**total 21.54 miles for today

***300.29 miles done and. 499.71 miles to go....:happy:
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options

Dean - :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Crimeny! I'm so impressed! I don't even have that many mile for the month let alone one day! Excellent! Way to get it done! :drinker:

Chris

Hey Chris, I have an 82 mile ride coming up in August. The KooCanUSA is a ride that goes out past the reservoir in Libby Montana. It's a "ride" they say. I say anytime you put two cyclist together on bikes, it's a race. :laugh: :laugh: Then I have a century "Ride" (100 miles), the Huckleberry 100, in September. So, I need to start picking it up or I'm going to be the guy getting picked up by the SAG wagon. For those who don't know, SAG stands for supplies and gear, not sag like the guy that can't keep up. However, if I don't start picking it up, either one of those terms would apply. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Not sure how, but I managed 6 miles today. Around 2 shifts at work, that's pretty darn good. Of course, I did walk a few laps around the nearby park while I waited for my hubby to meet me for dinner.

July total 76.5 miles

exercise.png

It's really nice to hear about everyone's travels so far. Stay safe everyone! I'm hoping to make a trek of my own this year, but can't find the time yet. I am still working on it though. :bigsmile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    7/10 12.56 mtb commute, mtd 112.51. I'm sure you caught it, but my calc's were off yesterday....I'm going with lack of oxygen!

:laugh: :laugh: That's great. I'm stealing that excuse. :laugh: :laugh:
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options

exercise.png

stationary bike tonight
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options

Chris

Hey Chris, I have an 82 mile ride coming up in August. The KooCanUSA is a ride that goes out past the reservoir in Libby Montana. It's a "ride" they say. I say anytime you put two cyclist together on bikes, it's a race. :laugh: :laugh: Then I have a century "Ride" (100 miles), the Huckleberry 100, in September. So, I need to start picking it up or I'm going to be the guy getting picked up by the SAG wagon. For those who don't know, SAG stands for supplies and gear, not sag like the guy that can't keep up. However, if I don't start picking it up, either one of those terms would apply. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And I was proud of my paltry little 15 bike miles yesterday. :blushing: Not telling how long it took either. :blushing: I'm with Chris here, I'm impressed. :drinker:
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    4.02 miles on the treadmill

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I'm a late bloomer but would love to join. Put me down for 20miles.

Thanks

Welcome! Glad to have you with us. :drinker: :drinker:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I'm late joining but I'm going for 30 miles
    7/7...1 mile walk
    7/8...2 mile walk
    7/9...2 mile walk

total so far 5......25 miles to go

Welcome! You're doing great on your miles so far. Glad to have you with us. :drinker: :drinker:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options

Chris

And I was proud of my paltry little 15 bike miles yesterday. :blushing: Not telling how long it took either. :blushing: I'm with Chris here, I'm impressed. :drinker:

We won't get into how long that took me. Compared to the other rides I look like I'm out there on a tricycle with the little horn on the handle bars. My riding is simply proof that a snail could crawl from LA to New York if given enough time. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,439 Member
    Options

Chris

We won't get into how long that took me. Compared to the other rides I look like I'm out there on a tricycle with the little horn on the handle bars. My riding is simply proof that a snail could crawl from LA to New York if given enough time. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dean - You're killing me!! :laugh: :laugh: Did I ever tell you what four or five miles on my new bike did to me? I frowned for days. I have an eight inch piece of foam and a three inch pillow that I set on the recumbent seat before I sit down. I can't imagine doing 58 miles!!

Okay, I wasn't accurate about not having 58 miles for the month...I had 68.5 this morning and I'm adding 6.69 for today which give me 75.19 miles, BUT IT TOOK ME 10 DAYS TO GET THERE!!!! :tongue:

exercise.png

I hope everyone has a great Friday!

Chris
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    adding 10.08 hiking/walking miles today

exercise.png
  • rockann16
    rockann16 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Adding 2 miles