Options

Replies

• crepes_
    crepes_ Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    July 22
    Me: 9
    TB: 13

After saying that I was done letting my BED rule my life, I had the worst binging day I've had. Wasn't hungry at all, binged multiple times, hid things, lied, and sabotaged. It was all punishment-focused, which I think is particularly horrible. *sigh* Just have to keep trying and trying until this actually works out. Feeling a bit hopeless, but can't do much more right now other than just try as much as I can.

July 22 2014

Me: 22

Binge: 0

I should fess up that on sunday it was Colombia's independence day, so I did overeat at the social event. However, I did NOT eat more when I went home at around 9:00pm. Was the day perfect? Hell no! Life gets in the way sometimes. BUT I did NOT let the Binge control me, not going to lie... I was very close to eating more but I couldn't. I've come too far to stop. By losing the "All or nothing" mentality, I know that I am going to overeat or not diet perfectly sometimes, that dosen't mean I have to eat without control over it. Just move on. Im really proud of my progress, not to mention that someone came up to me and noticed my weight loss :)) I can see how the binge was preventing me from losing weight all a long.

Feliz Día de la Independencia! That was actually the only day recently that I didn't end up binging! Must've been the aguardiente. :drinker:
  • greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Greeky - 11
    Binge - 11

Great job everyone!!

I'm feeling very excited to have three days in a row with no binges and under calorie goal, so naturally I am feeling pretty great physically. Mentally I'm feeling shaky though. You'd think I wouldn't want to ruin how good I feel but that's not really how it works for me. I will make it a good day though!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    July 2014:

Mollie - 15
    The Binge - 7

Days I did NOT log it all - 2 (had 4 last month - goal is 4 or less)

body-mind-spirit_balance.jpg
  • RachelWithoutAPaddle
    RachelWithoutAPaddle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Rachel - 4
    The Binge - 3
    -7/21/14 AM binge+after dinner binge.
    -7/23/14 After work binge
    Days I did NOT log it all - 0

Going to increase my calorie intake from 800 to 1000-1200 (I am pre-op, my surgeon asked me to lose weight to shrink my liver). At 800 I am setting myself up for failure. My mind was bargaining with me on the way home to get food.
  • Dennis4766
    Dennis4766 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Posted: 7.24.14

Dennis - 16

Binge - 6
    7.1.14 - 4 am carb binge
    7.4.14 - 1 am carb binge
    7.9.14 - 1 am carb binge
    7.10.14 - 5 am binge
    7.18.14 - Moderate Binge
    7.24.14 - 2 AM Binge

Overeat / Graze Days - 2 (7.6.14, 7.20.14)

Restricted Days - 0
  • georgebrady
    Options
    George 14
    Binge. 9
    My goal is to keep that 9 there for the rest of the month one day at atime
  • crepes_
    Options
    July 23
    Me: 10
    TB: 13

Made my goal yesterday to make it a day I could be proud of. Carrying that over to today, as it was the first day in a long time that I actually came out on top. It's my first appointment with a counselor today, too.
  • kasterrett
    kasterrett Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Kat: 6
    Binge: 1

A whole week and only one binge DAY! I did go on a mini-binge on one day, but I still came in under my calories for the day and I did track every little bit. I also WALKED to binge...seriously...walked a mile to get some doughnuts...if that's not devotion, I'm not sure what is, heh. But I won't count it, because I burned more calories walking there than I did eating the doughnuts (and I only ate two).
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    July 2014:

Mollie - 16
    The Binge - 7

Days I did NOT log it all - 2 (had 4 last month - goal is 4 or less)

• RachelWithoutAPaddle
    Options
    Rachel - 5!
    The Binge - 3

I felt so in control today. :)
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    July 2014

Diane: 11
    Binge: 12

:noway: Uh - oh. This is the first time since I've been recording on these binge challenges (which is a long time! Over 2 years I believe.) that the awful Binge has had a higher score than me at this time of the month.

This challenge is so good for me because it always reminds me that "it isn't every day". No matter how I like to catastrophize it, the numbers don't lie. And I try so hard to make it less than half the days.

I have got to turn this around!
  • crepes_
    Options
    July 24
    TB: 14

I was having a very great day, but then recieved some very bad news about a family member and shut down. Seems like I'm fighting a losing battle here. I take a couple of steps forward, and then get pushed right back down the stairs. Nothing to do but keep on trying. There's still a chance for me to get my score higher than TB's by the end of the month.
  • GFreg
    GFreg Posts: 404
    Options
    July 24
    TB: 14

I was having a very great day, but then recieved some very bad news about a family member and shut down. Seems like I'm fighting a losing battle here. I take a couple of steps forward, and then get pushed right back down the stairs. Nothing to do but keep on trying. There's still a chance for me to get my score higher than TB's by the end of the month.

Sorry to hear about the bad news but you can definitely beat the Binge. Keep going!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    July 2014

Diane: 11
    Binge: 13

:grumble:
  • greekygirl
    Options
    Greeky - 12
    Binge - 12

I have to remember I did not come to work to eat today.
  • greekygirl
    Options
    This challenge is so good for me because it always reminds me that "it isn't every day". No matter how I like to catastrophize it, the numbers don't lie. And I try so hard to make it less than half the days.

Thanks for posting this! I always think I'm horrible for having so many binge days but yes, at least it's not every day.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    July 25

ME: 25*
    BINGE: 0

Determined!
  • RachelWithoutAPaddle
    Options
    Rachel - 6
    The Binge - 3

Another decent day for me. I have had less of an urge to binge again since increasing my calorie intake.
    2 day streak!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    July 2014:

Mollie - 18
    The Binge - 7

Days I did NOT log it all - 3 (had 4 last month - goal is 4 or less)

• Dennis4766
    Dennis4766 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Posted: 7.26.14

Dennis - 16

Binge - 6
    7.1.14 - 4 am carb binge
    7.4.14 - 1 am carb binge
    7.9.14 - 1 am carb binge
    7.10.14 - 5 am binge
    7.18.14 - Moderate Binge
    7.24.14 - 2 AM Binge

Overeat / Graze Days - 3 (7.6.14, 7.20.14, 7.25.14)

Restricted Days - 0
This discussion has been closed.