Share Your Sweets!

Options

Replies

• WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    81UAVBzrf9L._SY679_.jpg
    Has anyone tried one of those before? I saw the brand at Wal Mart and wondered if I should pick some up after Easter.

Why are you asking crazy questions?! Lol. You should totally buy one.

YES! And report back immediately! I think I could venture into Walmart for that...
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Mr. C should never ask me to order him a Chocolate Bacon Bunny when I'm hungry... I couldn't decide what I wanted so order lots... well this will give me some variety for the cleanse...picture isn't great, but there's 2 choc. bacon bunnies, chocolate bacon strips, honeycomb chocolate, caramels, box of truffles and a box of buttercreams

25alyky.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Oh this looks good (well except the bacon part lol).
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    VR1N6ZB.jpg
    I bought both and had a serving of each. Admittedly, I'm not sure if I would recommend them. Rainbow cakery was the better of the two (I do really wish it had more cookie dough though). It tastes like sugary frosting wrapped up in milk chocolate while funky fudge just average.

According to the back, there's also a peanut butter variety.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    VR1N6ZB.jpg
    I bought both and had a serving of each. Admittedly, I'm not sure if I would recommend them. Rainbow cakery was the better of the two (I do really wish it had more cookie dough though). It tastes like sugary frosting wrapped up in milk chocolate while funky fudge just average.

According to the back, there's also a peanut butter variety.

I must have missed this detail when these were first brought up. So they are Cold Stone Creamery brand, but don't contain ice cream? They are just candy?

• CooCooPuff
    Options
    Yup, just chocolates. I think I'd recommend Rainbow Cakery because it's still on my mind.
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Yup, just chocolates. I think I'd recommend Rainbow Cakery because it's still on my mind.

Ohhhh, I thought they were chocolate covered Coldstone ice cream cakes. Still intriguing, albeit a little less now.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options

Ohhhh, I thought they were chocolate covered Coldstone ice cream cakes. Still intriguing, albeit a little less now.

That's what I thought they were too. Well, boo. I was excited.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options

That's what I thought they were too. Well, boo. I was excited.

Same here. If it is just candy, meh. Lots of good candy options this time of year...

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm disappointed now.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    Yeah. Russell Stover and Cadbury are much better to satisfy my need for Easter sweets.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options

Me too. I was headed to walmart right after seeing it the first time. I didn't find anything in the freezer section and gave up. (It was also the most depressing walmart freezer run as they reorganized and it looks like they are phasing out Talenti or at least the section is smaller. I'd never go except it's the closest grocery store to my house and right next to the gym; it's always what I use for the quick mid-week pick up a few things.)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    auddii wrote: »

Me too. I was headed to walmart right after seeing it the first time. I didn't find anything in the freezer section and gave up. (It was also the most depressing walmart freezer run as they reorganized and it looks like they are phasing out Talenti or at least the section is smaller. I'd never go except it's the closest grocery store to my house and right next to the gym; it's always what I use for the quick mid-week pick up a few things.)

Does your Wal-Mart get the newer Talenti flavors? Mine seems like they only stock the popular flavors which sucks.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Does your Wal-Mart get the newer Talenti flavors? Mine seems like they only stock the popular flavors which sucks.

My walmart has the salted peanut caramel and the raspberry cheesecake but that's it so far.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    I don't remember what Talenti flavors the Wal Mart had but they were the only place I was able to find the Tonight Dough.
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    I may just have to check the local WalMart for Talenti (though I normally avoid the store) ... the Kroger I shop at only has a few. And if it saves me a bit of $$ that's even better.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options

I haven't had any of the new flavors yet; I've seen some in a Target, but I was out all day, so I couldn't buy ice cream.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    I went to another Wal Mart today and they only had Caribbean Coconut and Coffee Chocolate Chip.

I went and bought a Ben and Jerry's pumpkin cheesecake tub that was on sale instead.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    JarethG wrote: »
    thinking of making cookies or a souffle with the eggs my neighbor brought over from her hens.
    fc75me-hazelnut-crescent-cookies_med.jpg

Vanilla kipferl.

That looks yummy.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options