Tuesday- 0

Tonight another zero!
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - will be another 0!

This has been a pretty great week. Lots of 0's & I've worked out a lot which makes me happy too! YAY! Soooo happy it is Wednesday though! Happy Hump Day!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I am feeling mostly better. I worked out last night and it was a bit of a struggle but I did it...
    Sun=0 drinks
    Monday= 0 drinks
    Tuesday=0 drinks

The scale was being nice to me today also!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Hello dear lushes. I have been about the same. I am not feeling all that great so I haven't been doing much. I have a doctors appt. today to see what the f is the matter with me.. (Other than I need to quit drinking so much and get off my butt) I have been downing vodka and Simply Limeade like it is going out of style and I just don't seem to care about the calories. Not good. Summer is supposed to last a couple of more days and then it is to rain over the 3 day weekend. Sounds about right. Catch you all later.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Mama - I hope you can find a good viable solution. :flowerforyou:

I also have been in a rut over this house like no other. My girlfriend doesn't even know what to stay to me, My daughter says, she knows it's bad because I was mean to her. I've decided that today I am eating healthy, logging my calories and cutting back on the liquor because I think it's all making it worse. I haven't exercised in over a week, so I will go for a nice long walk tonight to work off some stress.
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Robin and Kim- sorry you both are off. Being in a rut not only sucks, but makes it harder to get the energy to do something about it. Having a plan is a good start and you can always come here to vent. I've got big shoulders, don't be afraid to lean on them for some support. :flowerforyou:
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Robin and Kim- sorry you both are off. Being in a rut not only sucks, but makes it harder to get the energy to do something about it. Having a plan is a good start and you can always come here to vent. I've got big shoulders, don't be afraid to lean on them for some support. :flowerforyou:

x2 hang in there ladies!!! :flowerforyou:

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-0

Gotta get those zeros in, cause tomorrow begins Katie's birthday extravaganza weekend....
    Friday-1/2 day at work then off to the in laws for the evening
    Saturday-6 mile hike, pool day at my parents before they take us out for a nice dinner (hopefully I'm not drunk by the time we get to the restaurant :wink: )
    Sunday-our annual trip into phoenixville to bar hop. We are walking about 2.5miles to a bus stop then taking a cab home.
    Monday-brew day...Kate's Figgin Delicious Quad with figs and plum brandy
    Tuesday-Birthday RECOVERY Day
    I usually never take off on my birthday but F it. I will surely need it!!!!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Hugs to you ladies that are feeling blue.

Katie, have a great birthday weekend! Sounds like a blast.

We got our quote from our contractor last night for the addition we're putting on and it is within our budget! Yay! Time to tear the roof of my house.

Kat, can't wait to see pics of your tat.

Hi everyone else!
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Hang in there ladies!

Katie- That sounds like last weekend for Mike's bday. I am finally feeling back to normal today after that ridiculous weekend! Have a great time!

Monday- LOTS
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday- 0 is the plan
  • kblue2007
    Options

Katie- That sounds like last weekend for Mike's bday. I am finally feeling back to normal today after that ridiculous weekend! Have a great time!

You know the BIG 3-4, gotta do it right :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ChLoE1130
    Options
    :laugh: He was the big 3-3!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    My big 3-4 is coming up next month. I predict it to be pretty tame. :laugh: But watch out 35!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I drank last night, broke my streak, maybe 0 tonight, no plans after yoga!
    Sunday-0
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-3
    Thursday- 0 is the plan
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I had one glass of wine last night...and it was actually a small one too!!

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 1 small glass of wine
    Thursday - 0 planned...
    Friday & Saturday...definitely not 0's!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-Wednesday:0
    Thursday-2 double peach vodkas and sprite zero....I know I said zero but I actually consider it a victory. We went for a walk and ALMOST stopped at the brewpub, so by just picking up a bottle of vodka it was a win because if we went out we would have gotten apps and that totally would have screwed up the day, so I was able to have a couple drinks and stay under cals...see VICTORY :laugh:

Tonight: In laws...I bought a big bottle of pinot grogio and I will surely finish that and probably something else!!!

Birthday Extravaganza begins at 12:30pm :bigsmile:

Have a great holiday weekend everyone!!! xo
  • ChLoE1130
    Options
    Have a happy birthday weekend Kate!

Monday-LOTS
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday- 5 oz red
    No big plans for the weekend, but I am sure drinks will be had!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    So glad it is a 3 day weekend. counting down the hours. :bigsmile: No plans but that is the way I like things.
  • ChLoE1130
    Options
    So I volunteered for Sangria duty for Sundays pool party. Any of you lushes have a good recipe? We like it on the stronger, not sweeter side :drinker:
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Fri - 5 drinks
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    2df9c537-cd33-40a1-9105-bb9df8d5e402_zps43161007.jpg
    2b6c6eb0-6ff5-47d8-afbe-d97885c87060_zpsb00b45c6.jpg

12 inning win for the Padres....you're welcome Zippo!!

The views from our hotel are gorgeous!
    hiltonview_zps48d98576.jpg