Starting OMAD? Introduce Yourself Here!

1757677787981»

Replies

• accendo
    accendo Posts: 67 Member
    Hi all

I've been fasting for quite a while usuallaround 18:6 but I thought that is like to try OMAD more seriously. Please feel free to front request me.
  • CrankyGoat2
    CrankyGoat2 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm 50+ and weigh around 250 lbs; otherwise healthy and physically active with love of the outdoors; exploring the OMAD lifestyle with a Low Carb component to help truly kick in the weight loss. Beside, much of the research I've explored indicates it is a good lifestyle choice to make when in the 50+ category and physically active.

Seeking like-minded MFP "Friend" to help encourage; educate; and support each other along our respective journeys
  • LemonMarmalade
    LemonMarmalade Posts: 220 Member
    I came across the Eat Like A Bear program of intermittent fasting. So I thought I’d try it. What else do I have to lose? I’m just concerned with how to fast ALL day so I can have my meal with my family in the evening….will be a learning curve but I’m ready.

I am so embarrassed by my weight and ashamed of myself. I absolutely hate my body- if I could trash it I would!!! But I can’t so….here we go! Lol

Background is like so many here- I have been dieting since 9/10 years old (when I didn’t need to even think that way- thanks a lotMa). I’ve done just about every diet possible in about 40 years. Thankfully I have an amazing husband and kids who love me and think I am perfect just the way I am. Great support.❤️

My goal loss is 60 pounds. Maybe a bit more but I’ll see when I get there.

I can’t wait to meet you guys!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone here.
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,705 Member
    I came across the Eat Like A Bear program of intermittent fasting. So I thought I’d try it. What else do I have to lose? I’m just concerned with how to fast ALL day so I can have my meal with my family in the evening….will be a learning curve but I’m ready.

I am so embarrassed by my weight and ashamed of myself. I absolutely hate my body- if I could trash it I would!!! But I can’t so….here we go! Lol

Background is like so many here- I have been dieting since 9/10 years old (when I didn’t need to even think that way- thanks a lotMa). I’ve done just about every diet possible in about 40 years. Thankfully I have an amazing husband and kids who love me and think I am perfect just the way I am. Great support.❤️

My goal loss is 60 pounds. Maybe a bit more but I’ll see when I get there.

I can’t wait to meet you guys!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

Hey there.

Been a little slow here, but we are around.