Intermediate Team Chat Board

Options

Replies

• Jennwa
    Jennwa Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm doing pretty good this week. I have the punishment and the challenge both done. Right now I am sitting pretty low with cardio:30mins and strength:51. I plan on pure cardio for my workout today, so that should finish that one up, and will probably finish up strength just because I have the time to today. I will continue working out the rest of the week, so my numbers should be much better by the end.
    I don't like just skirting by at the end of the week, I like to try and have more than enough to get thru.
    As far as the thinking part of the challenge, yes I could probably move to advanced team or have my numbers personally increased, but I am not going to. I have a busy enough schedule that there may come a time where I do just barely make it. I don't want to move to a different team either, I like this one :D
    So that's how it is going for me. Hope everyone else is having a great week! :)
  • strive4more11
    strive4more11 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hey Team! My numbers so far this week: Cardio - 455 and Strength- 75. I am headed back to my Mom's house for awhile tonight and she doesn't have a fenced in yard so cardio will be higher because I will have to walk my dog at least three times a day. I will try to get some more strength in there as well. Saturday is my birthday B) I have been saving up some calories so I won't have to worry about having fun Saturday night!
  • Mrscheyfleming
    Mrscheyfleming Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I have cardio completed now i need to focus on strength, hope everyone is doing well!
  • redwoodkestrel
    redwoodkestrel Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm at 340 for cardio and 51 for strength. I've done half of the Beth challenge and haven't done the punishment yet. It's been a crazy busy week so I haven't had as many days where I can get my usual afternoon workout in... like today, I'm working from 8 am to 10 pm! But I'm hoping to get the rest of the strength, the Beth challenge, and the punishment done Friday evening and Saturday afternoon, as well as keep up with my usual morning cardio... should be totally do-able.
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    My internet has been on the frits and watching online videos has not been working. I'm going to push hard on sat!!!
  • pdnaylor
    Options
    Unfortunately, I'm not going to hit my numbers this week. This week was my wife's 30th birthday, and it's been a tough week at work. But hopefully next week I can get back on track!

Cardio 30/110
    Strength 25/65
    Punishment - Yes
    Weekly Challenge- No
  • habit365
    habit365 Posts: 174
    Options
    Hey everyone! One more chance to get those numbers up for the week, let's do it!! So glad for this challenge to give me that extra push. :)
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    All checked in! Don't forget the midnight deadline for checkins! Intermediates represent, woo!
  • strive4more11
    Options
    My extra can cover anybody who needs it
  • tracyskeens
    Options
    I was a late check in this week, but I'm still here. Trying to find a routine now that I'm back to work full time. Plus I have a craazzy family life that caused me to not be able to log on yesterday. Forgive me :) - Today is a new day and I'm going to kill it this week.

Any tips on working in cardio and strength with a very full schedule and no gym membership or treadmill would be much appreciated. I'm not a morning person so I usually work out in the evening. I prefer to walk/run, but daylight savings time has ruined the outdoors for me.

PS, I did Cross fit for the first time yesterday. Definitely going to be a love hate relationship.
  • luckygohappy
    luckygohappy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't check in, it's been a super busy week and I didn't do so well :(
    But I'm still here and unbitten... although it does feel like the baby is trying to claw his way out of my belly lol!
  • nicca_jb
    nicca_jb Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Sorry team, entirely too busy to keep up with this. I'll be dropping, but good luck!!
  • Gambrell104
    Gambrell104 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I was a late check in this week, but I'm still here. Trying to find a routine now that I'm back to work full time. Plus I have a craazzy family life that caused me to not be able to log on yesterday. Forgive me :) - Today is a new day and I'm going to kill it this week.

Any tips on working in cardio and strength with a very full schedule and no gym membership or treadmill would be much appreciated. I'm not a morning person so I usually work out in the evening. I prefer to walk/run, but daylight savings time has ruined the outdoors for me.

PS, I did Cross fit for the first time yesterday. Definitely going to be a love hate relationship.

Tracy,

try doing the fitness blender videos on youtube - you can get both cardio and strength done from those - at least till you figure something out. oh and by the way - my fat rolls hurt today! I def got a work out from the CrossFit and I will def be going back!
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    Hello team. I'm so very sorry to not be on here but I have had the worst internet issues at home and I wont be able to get it fixed till tomorrow.

We are now down to 21 members. Missed a check in from cyclejenn, luckygohappy and gambrell04. So, you know that drill, you will walkers if I don't hear from you this week.
  • ToughHippieChick
    ToughHippieChick Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    Hi team.
    I am back now from my wedding and honeymoon and I will be getting back in the grind this week. It will probably take me a few days to get caught up on everything, but my numbers this week will be much better. I am trying to avoid reading too much in the forums because I am 2 episodes behind and don't want to accidentally read any spoilers. Thank you to Cindyinpg and redwoodkestrel for helping me post when I couldn't get to the group. I look forward to getting back in the groove. :)
  • strive4more11
    Options
    Hey team! Hope everyone is having a great Monday! I probably won't be on the boards much this week. I have lots of things to get done before I leave for NYC. I have access to a gym for the first half of the week so I will still make sure to get all my stuff done :)
  • Gambrell104
    Gambrell104 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hello team. I'm so very sorry to not be on here but I have had the worst internet issues at home and I wont be able to get it fixed till tomorrow.

We are now down to 21 members. Missed a check in from cyclejenn, luckygohappy and gambrell04. So, you know that drill, you will walkers if I don't hear from you this week.

I sent a message about taking the week off due to death in the family.
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    Oops, yes you did. Sorry, you're fine Gambrel