Fall Feast Challenge

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I tried the light and fit Greek caramel apple pie last night. Typically I don't like the light and fit stuff but I have to admit, it was delicious, although maybe a bit too sweet.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Had some Frankenberry for breakfast & along with that two Reese's Cups & two Milky Way Caramel Apple minis.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Pumpkin Spice Coffee mate Creamer
    Day 2: Pumpkin spice and toasted almond gelato
    Day 3: Reese's Miniatures
    Day 4: Pioneer Woman Halloween Bark
    Day 5: Dairy Queen Oreo Ice Cream Cake and more Halloween Bark
    Day 6: Red Velvet Gooey Butter Cake I also had a piece of pumpkin bread from the same bakery.
    Day 7: Red Velvet Gooey Butter Cake, Pumpkin Spice Creamer in my coffee
    Day 8: Pumpkin Spice Creamer in my coffee, 1/2 serving each pumpkin gelato and toasted almond gelato
    Day 9: Pumpkin spice Oreo and Caramel Corn
    Day 10: Cinnamon sugar doughnut holes with maple bacon whipped cream
    Day 11: Pumpkin Spice M&Ms and Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale
    Day 12: pumpkin spice creamer in my coffee and caramel corn after dinner
    Day 13: Noosa Pumpkin Yogurt, Pumpkin Spice Oreos, Pumpkin Spice Creamer
    Day 14: Pumpkin Spice Creamer, a Reese's Miniature
    Day 15: Pumpkin Spice Creamer, Rolo's from the Halloween stash at work, Pumpkin and Toasted Almond Gelato
    Day 16: Pumpkin Spice Creamer and a S'Mores Shake from Steak n Shake (really yummy with big pieces of graham cracker and a marshmallow swirl)
    Day 17: Pumpkin Spice Creamer and a Pumpkin Spice Oreo after dinner (which was grilled cheese and meatball minestrone - very fall-ish)
    Day 18: Pumpkin Spice Creamer, Harvest Pumpkin Ale, and some break and bake cookies: Halloween Chocolate Chip with Orange Morsels and Pumpkin Spice Cookies with white chips.
    Day 19: Pumpkin Spice Creamer, Pumpkin Munchkins from Dunkin Donuts, Pumpkin Spice Cookies.
    Day 20: Pumpkin Spice Creamer, Pumpkin Spice Oreos
    Day 21: Candy from the Halloween stash, Pumpkin Spice Cookies
    Day 22: Chobani Pumpkin Spice Yogurt (not as good as the Noosa but half the calories and still pretty tasty), half a Chocolate Drop from our local bakery (cannot describe how good these are - like a Panera muffie, only lighter like yellow cake, and then with chocolate frosting on top), Pumpkin Spice Oreo
    Day 23: Turtle Cupcake Parfait, Butternut Squash Agnolotti with Pecan Brown Butter sauce, Pumpkin Cupcake
    Day 24: Pumpkin spice creamer, Nutella Crepe from Food Truck, Roasted Halloween Peeps
    Day 25: Pumpkin Bagel with Brown sugar cinnamon cream cheese (awesome), Campfire S'mores Sundae, Chocolate cake
    Day 26: Pumpkin creamer
    Day 27: Pumpkin creamer, roasted pumpkin seeds
    Day 28: Pumpkin creamer, candy from the Halloween stash, leftover birthday cake
  • Francl27
    Options
    October 1 - apple cinnamon oatmeal
    October 2 - apple cinnamon oatmeal
    October 3 - pumpkin ricotta pancakes
    October 4 - apple cinnamon oatmeal, butternut squash soup
    October 5 - pumpkin spice cannoli French toast
    October 6 - pumpkin pie oatmeal
    October 7 - butternut squash soup
    October 8 - pumpkin ricotta 'pudding'
    October 9 - pumpkin cannoli French toast, Dannon apple pie Greek yogurt
    October 10 - pumpkin ricotta pancakes
    October 11 - apple cinnamon almond oatmeal
    October 12 - YoCrunch pumpkin pie yogurt, apple caramel crisp, roasted turkey and sweet potato fries
    October 13 - pumpkin spice cannoli French toast, Trader Joe's caramel pumpkin kringle
    October 14 - Trader Joe's caramel pumpkin kringle, Trader Joe's iced pumpkin scone cookie, TJ pumpkin biscotti
    October 15 - TJ pumpkin biscotti, TJ pumkin waffles
    October 16 - pumpkin spice French toast, Tj pumpkin Greek yogurt
    October 17 - apple caramel cinnamon oatmeal, TJ pumpkin biscotti, TJ iced pumkin scone cookies
    October 18 - Talenti pumpkin pie
    October 19 - sweet potato fries
    October 20 - pumpkin oatmeal, 2 pumpkin spice M&Ms (ok), 2 candy corn M&Ms (really like those) , trader joe's mini pumpkin pie (love the buttery crust but not enough pumpkin taste and it just doesn't taste like a traditional pumpkin pie), way too many pumpkin biscotti and iced pumpkin scone cookies.
    October 21 - 3 candy corn M&Ms
    October 22 - pumpkin oatmeal, Dannon Oikos apple pie
    October 23 - oatmeal pumpkin protein pancakes
    October 24 - spiced apple chai tea, Chobani pumkin, candy corn M&Ms
    October 25 - oatmeal pumpkin protein pancakes
    October 26 - Half a Trader Joe's pumpkin bagel with cream cheese and pumpkin butter, spiced apple tea, couple candy corn M&Ms
    October 27 - half a trader Joe's pumpkin bagel with cream cheese and pumpkin butter
    October 28 - TJ pumpkin and pecan oatmeal, Cheesecake factory pumpkin pecan cheesecake, half a trader Joe's pumpkin bagel with cream cheese and pumpkin butter, Dannon caramel apple pie yogurt

October 29 - Pumpkin spice coffee, homemade pumpkin pie for dinner
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    dunnodunno wrote: »
    Had some Frankenberry for breakfast & along with that two Reese's Cups & two Milky Way Caramel Apple minis.

This year was the first time I've tried the caramel apple minis... and they're actually very good. I kind of wish they came in the fun size though and not the mini size.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I fell off the fall wagon today and didn't have anything fallish. But I'm planning to make this for a party this weekend:

Black-and-White-Halloween-Puppy-Chow-recipe-on-lilluna.com-.jpg
  • Francl27
    Options
    Had the pumpkin Noosa this morning... not really seeing the huge deal about it. I didn't find it particularly filling for the calories either, or richer than the 2% chobani one... Could have got a slice of pumpkin pie for the calories too!
  • WinoGelato
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Had the pumpkin Noosa this morning... not really seeing the huge deal about it. I didn't find it particularly filling for the calories either, or richer than the 2% chobani one... Could have got a slice of pumpkin pie for the calories too!

When I had the Noosa I hadn't tried the Chobani one yet. I did think the Noosa was better - tasted more like dessert (I really wanted graham crackers with it) but the calories aren't really worth it I don't think...

• WinoGelato
    Options
    Day 1: Pumpkin Spice Coffee mate Creamer
    Day 2: Pumpkin spice and toasted almond gelato
    Day 3: Reese's Miniatures
    Day 4: Pioneer Woman Halloween Bark
    Day 5: Dairy Queen Oreo Ice Cream Cake and more Halloween Bark
    Day 6: Red Velvet Gooey Butter Cake I also had a piece of pumpkin bread from the same bakery.
    Day 7: Red Velvet Gooey Butter Cake, Pumpkin Spice Creamer in my coffee
    Day 8: Pumpkin Spice Creamer in my coffee, 1/2 serving each pumpkin gelato and toasted almond gelato
    Day 9: Pumpkin spice Oreo and Caramel Corn
    Day 10: Cinnamon sugar doughnut holes with maple bacon whipped cream
    Day 11: Pumpkin Spice M&Ms and Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale
    Day 12: pumpkin spice creamer in my coffee and caramel corn after dinner
    Day 13: Noosa Pumpkin Yogurt, Pumpkin Spice Oreos, Pumpkin Spice Creamer
    Day 14: Pumpkin Spice Creamer, a Reese's Miniature
    Day 15: Pumpkin Spice Creamer, Rolo's from the Halloween stash at work, Pumpkin and Toasted Almond Gelato
    Day 16: Pumpkin Spice Creamer and a S'Mores Shake from Steak n Shake (really yummy with big pieces of graham cracker and a marshmallow swirl)
    Day 17: Pumpkin Spice Creamer and a Pumpkin Spice Oreo after dinner (which was grilled cheese and meatball minestrone - very fall-ish)
    Day 18: Pumpkin Spice Creamer, Harvest Pumpkin Ale, and some break and bake cookies: Halloween Chocolate Chip with Orange Morsels and Pumpkin Spice Cookies with white chips.
    Day 19: Pumpkin Spice Creamer, Pumpkin Munchkins from Dunkin Donuts, Pumpkin Spice Cookies.
    Day 20: Pumpkin Spice Creamer, Pumpkin Spice Oreos
    Day 21: Candy from the Halloween stash, Pumpkin Spice Cookies
    Day 22: Chobani Pumpkin Spice Yogurt (not as good as the Noosa but half the calories and still pretty tasty), half a Chocolate Drop from our local bakery (cannot describe how good these are - like a Panera muffie, only lighter like yellow cake, and then with chocolate frosting on top), Pumpkin Spice Oreo
    Day 23: Turtle Cupcake Parfait, Butternut Squash Agnolotti with Pecan Brown Butter sauce, Pumpkin Cupcake
    Day 24: Pumpkin spice creamer, Nutella Crepe from Food Truck, Roasted Halloween Peeps
    Day 25: Pumpkin Bagel with Brown sugar cinnamon cream cheese (awesome), Campfire S'mores Sundae, Chocolate cake
    Day 26: Pumpkin creamer
    Day 27: Pumpkin creamer, roasted pumpkin seeds
    Day 28: Pumpkin creamer, candy from the Halloween stash, leftover birthday cake
    Day 29: Pumpkin creamer, candy from the Halloween stash
  • Francl27
    Options
    October 12 - YoCrunch pumpkin pie yogurt, apple caramel crisp, roasted turkey and sweet potato fries
    October 13 - pumpkin spice cannoli French toast, Trader Joe's caramel pumpkin kringle
    October 14 - Trader Joe's caramel pumpkin kringle, Trader Joe's iced pumpkin scone cookie, TJ pumpkin biscotti
    October 17 - apple caramel cinnamon oatmeal, TJ pumpkin biscotti, TJ iced pumkin scone cookies
    October 20 - pumpkin oatmeal, 2 pumpkin spice M&Ms (ok), 2 candy corn M&Ms (really like those) , trader joe's mini pumpkin pie (love the buttery crust but not enough pumpkin taste and it just doesn't taste like a traditional pumpkin pie), way too many pumpkin biscotti and iced pumpkin scone cookies.
    October 26 - Half a Trader Joe's pumpkin bagel with cream cheese and pumpkin butter, spiced apple tea, couple candy corn M&Ms
    October 27 - half a trader Joe's pumpkin bagel with cream cheese and pumpkin butter
    October 28 - TJ pumpkin and pecan oatmeal, Cheesecake factory pumpkin pecan cheesecake, half a trader Joe's pumpkin bagel with cream cheese and pumpkin butter, Dannon caramel apple pie yogurt
    October 29 - Pumpkin spice coffee, homemade pumpkin pie

October 30 - Cinnabon coffee, pumpkin spice coffee, butternut squash soup, Noosa pumpkin
  • Francl27
    Options
    Wow it's quiet here. I guess everyone has given up? Oh well, only one day left anyway.
  • Ninkyou
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Man, I had such a hectic/busy day today! I had an ultrasound, went out with hubby for lunch, carved 2 pumpkins and went to my daughter's school for "monster math" night. Then I came home and washed all my pumpkin seeds and now I have them drying out to roast tomorrow. I logged a Hershey's kiss Pumpkin spice.... but... I'm gonna have a milky way caramel apple mini instead, lol. I'd have more, but I had Taco bell AND pizza today... so.... heh... yeah.....

Tomorrow will probably be literally nothing but candy for "dinner". lol! At least I'll get some exercise from taking the kiddo out trick or treating :open_mouth:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    I've pretty much given up. Lost the will to bake. *single tear*

Today I had the last gingerbread cookie.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    I gave up on tracking it every day. Christmas goodies will be much easier.

Oh no Amber :(
  • WinoGelato
    Options
    If Acrylics has lost the will to bake then the world is a sad, sad place indeed....
  • WinoGelato
    Options
    I haven't given up but I must admit, I didn't do much (if any) baking or cooking during this challenge like I thought I would and mostly just ended up falling back on my pumpkin spice creamer and the oreos...

I did get a gift of pumpkin pecan butter last week that I haven't cracked open yet because I haven't had many spare calories or any good ideas of what to eat it on...
  • Francl27
    edited October 2014
    Options
    October 29 - Pumpkin spice coffee, homemade pumpkin pie
    October 30 - Cinnabon coffee, pumpkin spice coffee, butternut squash soup, Noosa pumpkin

October 31 - Pumpkin spice coffee, apple almond cinnamon oatmeal, siggy's pumpkin yogurt, butternut squash soup, trader joe's pumpkin kringle, turkey and sweet potato for dinner. I guess I've outdone myself for the last day!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    If Acrylics has lost the will to bake then the world is a sad, sad place indeed....

I'll be baking again soon I'm sure. Mr. Acrylics has a weigh in so I'm trying not to have TOO much sugary stuff in the house
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Day 31: cinnamon spice oatmeal and Halloween candy
  • Ninkyou
    Options
    I admit also, I didn't do much baking. It was mostly readily available bakery/packaged stuff, lol. Christmas will be a different story though, lol.

Day 31: Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal and a whoooooole lotta candy. :D