Fall Feast Challenge

Options
1151617181921»

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    What do we want to do for Christmas? Shall we do a holiday challenge for, say, the week of Thanksgiving through Christmas? 6 weeks instead of a month?
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    What do we want to do for Christmas? Shall we do a holiday challenge for, say, the week of Thanksgiving through Christmas? 6 weeks instead of a month?

I think that sounds great!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I'll pass on that one but enjoy!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me.

Yesterday had two Pumpkin Mellowcremes (eh not as good as I remembered), a Reese's Cup, & some ice cream.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options

I think that would be perfect, and I'm expecting our recipe/sweet thread to go crazy with all the holiday baking.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    I think that sounds great, gives us a few weeks before thanksgiving to research new recipes!
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Newbie checking in. Talenti. Pumpkin pie gelato pint for breakfast. Practicing for the holiday month ahead.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Newbie checking in. Talenti. Pumpkin pie gelato pint for breakfast. Practicing for the holiday month ahead.

Welcome!! Sounds like a great breakfast!