Introductions

Options

Replies

• GinaBinaFaye
    GinaBinaFaye Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Born and mostly raised in MN. Currently live west of the Cities. Would love some local friends feel free to add me. :happy:
  • jessiraeo
    Options
    Hello! I'm originally from Birchdale, MN (right on the Canadian border) and now live near Duluth. Looking for groups to exercise with. Anybody know of volleyball leagues in the area?
  • MamaMcD74
    Options
    Hello fellow MN! I'm currently living in Mendota Heights (just south of St. Paul) but have lived all over MN. Looking for some support. I'm a 30-something wife and mother to two. My baby will be one in a couple months and I'm pretty sure I can no longer use the "baby weight" excuse. Feel free to friend me. - Lesley
  • Ritzbrit
    Ritzbrit Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm Brittany, born and raised in Minnesota! I currently live in Burnsville.
  • SweetBasil35
    SweetBasil35 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new to the site and looking forward to losing more poundage. =) I don't know anyone using MFP, so please feel free to add me as a friend. I'd love to help support you in your weight loss journey!
  • Brittany3914
    Brittany3914 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hello!

My name is Brittany. I was raised in Hibbing, and after high school, moved at least once or twice a year. I attended UND in Grand Forks then the U of M in Minneapolis, and have lived in Roseville, Owatonna, and now Winona.
  • KendleX
    KendleX Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

My name is Nick. Raised in Roseville now living in Blaine.

I just joined today and can say I am impressed by how welcoming everyone is on the site. Feel free to add me!
  • felicia0453
    felicia0453 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Felicia. I'm from Cloquet, MN. I've been using My Fitness Pal for 2 months now, and I've lost around 20lbs. I'm 1/3 of the way to my FIRST goal weight!

I am a single mother to the cutest little 3 year old girl :wink: and I love every minute of it.
    Add me as a friend on here?
  • Lamugogirl
    Lamugogirl Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm Laura and live in White Bear Lake, but originally from Lake Zurich, IL (guess I like to live in towns with a lake!). Love MN, been here for 10 years now, but I do miss family back home. Turning 50 in a few weeks and I just HAVE to make some healthy changes in my life!
  • gone2facebookprint
    gone2facebookprint Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hey all... I am Tom.. Originally from Alabama... now I reside in Shakopee MN... On here attempting to get in better shape before my big wedding day... So in love in my fiance... I am attempting to lose 30 lbs... My goal weight is 170 and I am around the 200 mark right now.. it has been going from 190 to 200 for the last few weeks... So that is me in a nut shell... hope to hear from some of you from the shakopee area :)
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Hey all... I am Tom.. Originally from Alabama... now I reside in Shakopee MN... On here attempting to get in better shape before my big wedding day... So in love in my fiance... I am attempting to lose 30 lbs... My goal weight is 170 and I am around the 200 mark right now.. it has been going from 190 to 200 for the last few weeks... So that is me in a nut shell... hope to hear from some of you from the shakopee area :)

Congratulations on the engagement!
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I grew up in Brooklyn Park and then moved to St. Paul.

Currently working for the govt in Augusta, GA!
  • Amymarie19715
    Options
    Im from Ramsey!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm from the St. Paul area but moved to Blaine about 6 years ago. I've been married for 10 yrs almost 11 yrs but I've been with my husband for 13 yrs. We both decided to get fit/healthy back in Jan - 2010. My husband took up Kickboxing and does amateur fights and I started my journey at the YMCA in downtown St. Paul on my lunch hour. Now we both go to Lifetime after work - usually together and we love it. We are lifting heavy! My husband still does his kickboxing and still trains for fights in between his busy work schedule.

Nice to meet all of you!
  • bhayes82
    bhayes82 Posts: 37
    Options
    Howdy, forum. Born in Minneapolis, traveled around and studied abroad, but now calling Robbinsdale my home.

Looking to lose another fifteen pounds, and get in better shape so I can take advantage of the great outdoors — would love to spend more time cycling, kayaking, hiking, and running!
  • eduardo_d
    eduardo_d Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm in St. Paul. Hoping to meet/chat with others to help stay on track! Hope you all enjoyed this perfect day.

Edward
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm in St. Paul. Hoping to meet/chat with others to help stay on track! Hope you all enjoyed this perfect day.

Edward

It has been a beautiful weekend. I've spent most of it in Starbucks working on my finals, but I did walk to and from there!
  • tai3
    tai3 Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm Kris. 41, 45 lbs to lose (lost 80 on jenny craig, this is what I gained back).

Originally from Wisconsin (yes, I got smart 20 years ago), now living in Roseville, work in Edina.

Mom to a 5 (*and a half) year old, wife, work at MN Renaissance Festival. I'm an avid reader (mostly on the android app on my phone), gamer, crocheter and gardener.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms here!
  • farmboyphotography
    farmboyphotography Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi again to all the Minnesota folks. How are you doing with this beautiful weather? Well, I hear it is beautiful but I am in a hotel in Reno this week. Looking forward to a gorgeous Minnesota summer. Sure beats the cold winters!

Any Minnesota people who are making great progress and interested in some new photos, feel free to hit me up by PM if you are interested in TFP work. For non-photographers and non-models, that is your time in exchange for photography services. You get free professional images and I get more new faces for my portfolio. We both gain friends. Everybody wins!

Good luck and glad to see more new faces in the MN group.
  • grvideen
    grvideen Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I grew up in Plymouth and now live in Minneapolis! Maybe I will see some of you around Lake Calhoun this summer!