Workouts

Options

Replies

• prettytothinkso
    Options
    Because I've been lazy, I'm still in week 3 of Lean and did circuit 2 today - 370 calories
  • clowermom
    clowermom Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Today was my final lift in the Lean Phase! I have now completed CLX Burn, Push, and Lean Phases! I'm so stinking proud of myself for sticking with it!

I did the Lean Phase on a modified schedule, completing it in 3 weeks this month instead of 4 because of my vacation. (Leaving in 2 days!) I think I'll probably take my 90 day pictures and measurements tomorrow, even though it's not a true 90 days.

I wasn't as thrilled with the Lean Phase as I had hoped I would be. Many of the exercises seemed clunky and awkward to me. I didn't increase any of my weights through this phase and here in the last week or so, I really lost my motivation for it. But I think it's because I was overtraining, trying to get it all done before vacation.

The good news is I finished it. While on vacation, I'll be taking some recovery time. I plan on continuing with cardio workouts 3 times a week, but won't start any strength training until we're back home. Hmm...what to do next?
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Brazil Butt Lift!!
  • clowermom
    clowermom Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Is Brazil Butt Lift heavy on the cardio? 'Cause I only do cardio because I have to. :smile: Plus, I like to keep my workouts under an hour. That's about all the time I can squeeze out for myself, and that's first thing in the morning. If it doesn't get done in the morning, it ain't gettin' done.

I'd love another lifting program or maybe I'll just do CLX again.
  • autumnsutherland
    autumnsutherland Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Started ChaLEAN (again) this morning before work. I've tried this several times, but never got past week 1 of the Push circuit. Definitely need to invest in those 20 pound weights if I don't want to get discouraged. Or learn how to create my own resistance. Anyway, supposed to be a rest day tomorrow, but will do Abs and Turbo Jam. Goal by July 24th, 140 pounds. Today's weight, 151. (that's an 11 pound loss in 5 weeks) EEK!!!
  • Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    Is Brazil Butt Lift heavy on the cardio? 'Cause I only do cardio because I have to. :smile: Plus, I like to keep my workouts under an hour. That's about all the time I can squeeze out for myself, and that's first thing in the morning. If it doesn't get done in the morning, it ain't gettin' done.

This is my last week Friday will be my last day and I am going to take a week off and then come back and do a CLX / Turbo fire Hybrid.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options

The "normal" edition includes:

There is Cardio Axe which is a dancey cardio.

Then Bum Bum which I wouldn't say is labeled as cardio, but you definately get your heart rate up. It is not weights but squats and lunging and other leg / butt workout.

Sculpt is a weights program, but not lifting as heavy as ChaLean bc he does high reps.

High and Tight you use "booty bands" and the ankle weights and believe me you'll feel that even w/o the equipment.

Tummy Tuck is the 20m abs routine and it's Ab-some! (like awesome) but you won't want to laugh or sneeze the next day.

the structured schedule has you mixing and matching the programs daily. this makes the total time close to an hour.

some of the girls who are my MFP friends don't follow the actual schedule and break it up. this may mean it will take longer, but the workouts won't take your entire day.

i have some pics on my profile of my booty from start and I'm going to upload today's.

so far my results have been very little weight loss, steady inch reduction, smoother booty and legs, and a better shaped behind.

I still have about 3 more weeks to go. :)
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Started ChaLEAN (again) this morning before work. I've tried this several times, but never got past week 1 of the Push circuit. Definitely need to invest in those 20 pound weights if I don't want to get discouraged. Or learn how to create my own resistance. Anyway, supposed to be a rest day tomorrow, but will do Abs and Turbo Jam. Goal by July 24th, 140 pounds. Today's weight, 151. (that's an 11 pound loss in 5 weeks) EEK!!!

Try not to be discouraged if you don't lose much weight. Muscle weighs more than fat - everyone says it and it's TRUE!

Take pictures and measurements so you can see the real results!

We're all cheering you on :)
  • Cclancaster
    Options
    Just finished Week 4 Lean 1 and stretch 10 for 227 calories. Can't believe that I only have 3 more workouts and I am officially done with my first round.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Just finished Week 4 Lean 1 and stretch 10 for 227 calories. Can't believe that I only have 3 more workouts and I am officially done with my first round.

so awesome!
  • lulehlu
    lulehlu Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the advice. I will take pictures this weekend before starting Lean.

I think I am just impatient for my butt and thighs to start to trim down, even just a little. But I am a pear shape so I need to accept that will take a while. My pants have gotten a little looser but I haven't gone down a full size yet. *sigh* At least things haven't gotten bigger. I'm sort contemplating ordering Brazilian Butt Lift and attempting a hybrid.

I completed my 4th round of Push Circuit 1 today. Really trying to go sloooooow.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Thank you all for the advice. I will take pictures this weekend before starting Lean.

I think I am just impatient for my butt and thighs to start to trim down, even just a little. But I am a pear shape so I need to accept that will take a while. My pants have gotten a little looser but I haven't gone down a full size yet. *sigh* At least things haven't gotten bigger. I'm sort contemplating ordering Brazilian Butt Lift and attempting a hybrid.

I completed my 4th round of Push Circuit 1 today. Really trying to go sloooooow.

I'm in the same boat. I slimmed all around, but my pear shape is rough. I'm doing BBL right now and it's not easy but I am getting results.
    (check out my facebook page and my profile pics).
  • lulehlu
    lulehlu Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Pretty good results! i have done some poking on MFP and come across positive reviews for Butt Bible. Since the videos are available on Youtube for free, I think I will start with that before investing in Brazilian Butt Lift. The level 1 workout is only 20 minutes long so I think I can easily tack it onto my Push workouts.
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Today I did Lean Circuit 2. I haven't moved up much (if at all) in all of those shoulder exercises, but it's OK. They're tricky! 354 calories.
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Did my first LC1 today! I tried to concentrate on form and did not go really heavy. I am starting a week late on this phase because of 2 weeks of sickness! Blah!! I didn't lose very many inches during push month. So I am going to concentrate on making sure my form is correct during lean,. Hope it does what the name implies!
  • cleskov
    cleskov Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Finished all of Chalean Extreme! I didn't lose any weight, but my stomach is much flatter and my legs are tighter. To be perfectly honest I really didn't watch what I was eating while I was on the program so I'm happy with the results!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Today I did Lean Circuit 2. I haven't moved up much (if at all) in all of those shoulder exercises, but it's OK. They're tricky! 354 calories.

yes, better to do good form than injure yourself :)
  • Code2fornow
    Code2fornow Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I did burn circuit 2 today with the an burner. Racked up 569 calories! I've been following the schedule but keep forgetting to log it here!! :( I'll try to be more diligent!!
  • Cclancaster
    Options
    Finished all of Chalean Extreme! I didn't lose any weight, but my stomach is much flatter and my legs are tighter. To be perfectly honest I really didn't watch what I was eating while I was on the program so I'm happy with the results!

Congratulations did you take pics and measurements. If you don't mind we would all love to see your awesome results.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    we love to cheer you all on when you post your workouts :)