Options
    thanks!!! :happy:
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Options
    my first attempt @ "Camel" pose today...I thought that I did pretty well :happy:

DSC01406.jpg

Impressive flexibility, I definitely need to start working more on mine, my lack of mobility in my hips is preventing me from reaching some goals :-(
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    my first attempt @ "Camel" pose today...I thought that I did pretty well :happy:

Impressive flexibility, I definitely need to start working more on mine, my lack of mobility in my hips is preventing me from reaching some goals :-(

thanks!!! a lil yoga every now and then, is all it takes!!!! you could always start with one of the many DVDs out there, if you are not ready to join a class!!
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Options

thanks!!! a lil yoga every now and then, is all it takes!!!! you could always start with one of the many DVDs out there, if you are not ready to join a class!!

I would do yoga if it was still offered in my gym. I think I will download some videos and do it at home though.
  • tjradd73
    Options
    face2-1.jpg

looks like I may not need that arm skin removal surgery afterall! WOOT!!!!

resizing...k well if PB ever catches up...cool! if not...it's my profile pic too :)
  • tjradd73
    Options

you are a BEAST!!!!!!!! how much extra weight was that?!?!!? I can't even lift my own body weight like that!!! LOL
  • tjradd73
    Options
    oops :)
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    SOLID guns! :)

47.5kg or 105lbs that was. Me weighing in at 78kg or 171lbs. Eventual goal is double bw chinup.
  • tjradd73
    Options

47.5kg or 105lbs that was. Me weighing in at 78kg or 171lbs. Eventual goal is double bw chinup.

THANKS!!!!!

and very impressive on the weight...soon you will be able to do that chinup piggybacking me!! LOL
  • chrisdavey
    Options

THANKS!!!!!

and very impressive on the weight...soon you will be able to do that chinup piggybacking me!! LOL

haha funny you say that. Housemate was asking me this the other day. He weighs 58kg. I think the awkwardness of the weight would be VERY difficult though!
  • tjradd73
    Options

haha funny you say that. Housemate was asking me this the other day. He weighs 58kg. I think the awkwardness of the weight would be VERY difficult though!

if only I was this flexible!!!!! ROTFL!!!

fun.jpg
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    holy crap! Does she have a spine? :tongue:
  • tjradd73
    Options
    holy crap! Does she have a spine? :tongue:

I really have no clue...nor would I attempt to find out, if a person with one, could do it!!! hehehehehe!
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Options
    You're a beast Chris!
    My goal is to do a weighted dips with BWx2
    Pullup/Chin-up goal is BWx1.5
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    You're a beast Chris!
    My goal is to do a weighted dips with BWx2
    Pullup/Chin-up goal is BWx1.5

Thanks man :)

Good goals! My current goal for dips is to be able to do 1 with bw with full ROM. FARK YOU STUPID SHOULDER!
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    137.5kg(303lb) x5 (2nd set of 7)
    http://tinyurl.com/6mgwqg4

trying to explain how to do RKC plank
    http://tinyurl.com/7n46r2l
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    double
  • tjradd73
    Options
    ok....so here was my RKC plank (before I saw the vid of yours-thanks Chris)! I thought it was more about the angle of my arms being extended vs at a 90 degree angle!

DSC01501.jpg

and then when I was doing my Rockin Rolls...I realized I could reach my toes to the floor, S-WEET!!!

DSC01490-1.jpg

resizing...