Ravenclaw Common Room

Options

Replies

• datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Yay on winning the cup!!!! Woot!!!

Welcome to the newbies, you have joined a really great house!

I lost a couple of lbs over the weekend after almost a couple of weeks of hardly anything. Goodbye 240's and hello 230's. This is only a pit stop though as I head on towards the 220's. I feel confident that I will meet my goal of losing 50 lbs by my birthday on Aug 20th.

Have a great week everyone!!! :flowerforyou:

Datenshi
  • lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday all! Good exercise today, less good on food. Oh wells, will try harder tomorrow. Also gained weight this week- was expected but it's always disappointing!
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone's week is off to a great start! I'm buried under a mountain of work and leaving for a trip on Wednesday, so I won't be around much - goal right now is just to try to maintain, and stick to quasi-healthy eating while I'm gone, maybe some exercise if I can squueze it in.
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    love easier tracking OWLS!!!! AND I love love love jumping jacks (not really but I'm being positive :wink: )

Updated running ticker for the month

exercise.png
  • datenshi
    Options
    love easier tracking OWLS!!!! AND I love love love jumping jacks (not really but I'm being positive :wink: )
    [/url]

LOL!!! Same here! Love jumping around and having my flab flop around... NOT!
  • momofJandA
    Options
    at least I can do jumping jacks in my air conditioning!!!! It is extremely hot and humid here in NY- only ran 6 miles this morning . . . 6 OMG is it over yet miles . . . but at least I got some in.
    Jumping jacks done every day so far . . . veggies are my weak point so no points there :( sorry
    On a side note . . . my body fat % is down to 23.8% and when clothes shopping today I got small tops and size 4 bottoms . . . I do howebver miss my size D breasts which are barely filling in a B right now- husband says its like having a new wife- I'm looking in to a boob job!!!! (I have always had larger than average boobs since I was 13 and now they are gone!)

exercise.png
  • datenshi
    Options
    at least I can do jumping jacks in my air conditioning!!!! It is extremely hot and humid here in NY- only ran 6 miles this morning . . . 6 OMG is it over yet miles . . . but at least I got some in.
    Jumping jacks done every day so far . . . veggies are my weak point so no points there :( sorry
    On a side note . . . my body fat % is down to 23.8% and when clothes shopping today I got small tops and size 4 bottoms . . . I do howebver miss my size D breasts which are barely filling in a B right now- husband says its like having a new wife- I'm looking in to a boob job!!!! (I have always had larger than average boobs since I was 13 and now they are gone!)

exercise.png

I am glad my boobs are shrinking, helps with the back aches when walking and hiking...lol
  • momofJandA
    Options
    ran 9 miles today . . . it was absolutely gorgeous out there!!!! I really hope the weather is like this in September for the half marathon- I could have run forever and I had an amazing pace going too . . . .ahh love days like this
  • lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I ran 9 miles today as well! Weather was torrid- grim and rainy, with a strong wind!
  • datenshi
    Options
    You both ran 9 miles!?!?! I am jealous...lol. Once I get to Onederland I will do the C25K program again and will hopefully be able to do at least half that when I am done. You both inspire me. :flowerforyou:

Datenshi
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I do howebver miss my size D breasts which are barely filling in a B right now- husband says its like having a new wife- I'm looking in to a boob job!!!! (I have always had larger than average boobs since I was 13 and now they are gone!)
    You can have my D's - I'll take your B's!!

Have not had a very healthy week. Lots of binging - dementors must be back because I can't seem to stay out of the chocolate. Been so busy I forget to complete my diary and too tired to work out at all. I'm so proud of all of you who are making progress toward your goals. Keep up the good work!! :flowerforyou:
  • katemme
    katemme Posts: 191
    Options
    Can I be a part of Ravenclaw!?
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Can I be a part of Ravenclaw!?
    Yep! Lottee will contact you shortly. Welcome Kate!
  • jadery24
    jadery24 Posts: 53
    Options
    Hi all! I've had a pretty good week. Only binged once, which is a big accomplishment! Also, luckily for us, I LOVE veggies, so I've had no problem earning those OWLs! How's everyone else doing?
  • azsuzi
    Options
    wow - where is everyone? It's really lonely in here these days. We need to get back to earning spirit points!
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    wow - where is everyone? It's really lonely in here these days. We need to get back to earning spirit points!

I've been buried under work, and traveling last week and again next week, so I haven't been around much. Gave up on tracking OWLs for the moment too - just juggling too many balls :-( This trip was an epic fail as far as food goes, need to mentally regroup before next week's conference. Hope everyone else is doing better!
  • TheHistoryLady
    TheHistoryLady Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Hello I've just joined the group and have no idea on what I'm doing ;) Thought I'd try and join Ravenclaw as that's what I got sorted into on Pottermore(although I obviously dont have the intelligence as I'm floundering around lol)
    I love HP and most especially Snape and of course pies which is why I'm on this site.
  • momofJandA
    Options
    Any idea on this week's challenges?

exercise.png
  • momofJandA
    Options
    found it (obviously I could use some Ravenclaw knowledge!!)

Food - Polyjuice challenge - 1 earned for every day you don't have a beverage that is over 50 cals.
    Exercise - Flagrante challenge - 1 earned for every day you burn over 400 calories or more.
  • korkster
    korkster Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

Vacation it seems... is over, and I'm trying to get back in the swing of things. Let's see if I'm successful. :)

Walked a lot, got good snacks... but I guess I ate too much in quantity. But it's okay, because it didn't set me back too much. I think most of it was water weight (must stay hydrated!). I've started doing my morning walks, although they don't seem to be as good of a workout as they used to be.

Maybe I can try jogging in the morning or adding another walk later in the day. We'll see.

How's everyone here? Seems things have changed a bit.