***Welcome and introduce yourself!***

Options
1234568»

Replies

• forestrose910
    forestrose910 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Welcome Karen! Good luck with your goals!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,370 Member
    Options
    Welcome new ones! Hopefully you find the group helpful!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    bump
  • GenieM0119
    GenieM0119 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, my name is Genie aka tippi4406. I know what to do, but have been struggling with the transition from night work to days for about 5 years. I know it sounds crazy, but I'm still having issues. We have a junk cabinet and a full service Cafe' at work and i always seem to find the bad things. I'm hoping that being here for support will help keep me on track. Thank you IsMollyReallyHungry for inviting me. Tomorrow is a new day and a new beginning!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,370 Member
    Options
    tippi4406 wrote: »
    Hello everyone, my name is Genie aka tippi4406. I know what to do, but have been struggling with the transition from night work to days for about 5 years. I know it sounds crazy, but I'm still having issues. We have a junk cabinet and a full service Cafe' at work and i always seem to find the bad things. I'm hoping that being here for support will help keep me on track. Thank you IsMollyReallyHungry for inviting me. Tomorrow is a new day and a new beginning!
    Finally made it!! lol! Welcome!! and check in as often as you like.
  • seehe
    seehe Posts: 946 Member
    Options

Welcome Genie!!!
  • Hearts_2015
    edited February 2015
    Options

@tippi4406 Genie not sure I gave you a proper welcome, so glad you're joined up with us....lots of warm friendly members here!! Hope you're getting along well <3
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    bump to the top :)
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    bump to the top :)

• dysmart
    dysmart Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am Diane. I am 47 y/o and from Vegas. I have been on MFP off/on for almost 2 years. Have done WW too but like the logging tools better here (and it's free). I am a clinical social worker and just started a new job with the VA working with homeless veterans. Sometimes I don't have access to a computer during the day and posting from the phone works sometimes and sometimes not- so there are times when I may not post to the group but I read everything and I log daily. Thank you for having me in your group.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    dysmart wrote: »
    Hi everyone. I am Diane. I am 47 y/o and from Vegas. I have been on MFP off/on for almost 2 years. Have done WW too but like the logging tools better here (and it's free). I am a clinical social worker and just started a new job with the VA working with homeless veterans. Sometimes I don't have access to a computer during the day and posting from the phone works sometimes and sometimes not- so there are times when I may not post to the group but I read everything and I log daily. Thank you for having me in your group.

Nice to meet you Diane! ;) Really glad you found our group :)
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    bump