Stage 2

Options
1636465666769»

Replies

• mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I just did stage 2A yesterday and LOVED it! I hope I feel the same way about 2B. I am sore all over again like I was in the beginning of stage 1 and I am definitely feeling it in my abs this time around!
    Me too! Looks like we're on the same schedule! :happy: I loved it too, will see about 2B tomorrow! :huh:
  • sclaibo
    sclaibo Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I just did stage 2A yesterday and LOVED it! I hope I feel the same way about 2B. I am sore all over again like I was in the beginning of stage 1 and I am definitely feeling it in my abs this time around!
    Me too! Looks like we're on the same schedule! :happy: I loved it too, will see about 2B tomorrow! :huh:

Keep me posted on how you do on 2B1!
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options

Keep me posted on how you do on 2B1!

2B1 done! Posted synopsis on the S2 & S4 "sticky" :happy:
  • butreally12
    butreally12 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I did my first 2A on Monday, and am going to try 2B today!

Question - Did anyone else find the first 2A exercise (Front push press thing, I forget what it's called haha) to be REALLY hard? By the end of stage 1 I was squatting quite a lot (for me) and feeling confident in all of the other exercises - but this one just kicked my butt! I only used the 45 pound bar, but I could barely complete 5 reps each time! Anybody??

I'm also super sore today, which I love because it makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something :D
  • teachmom32
    teachmom32 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Yes, I also could only do 45 pounds on the front squat/push press. The squat part was easy. It's the over the head part that kills.
  • sclaibo
    sclaibo Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Same here! Definitely had to start at 45 lbs! I moved up to 55 on exercise 2, but could only get to 9 before burning out. We'll see how things go when i do it today for exercise 3.
  • rocky503
    rocky503 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    If you are referring to squats with the bar resting on your neck some may not want to this move. in NROWL 4 Life it's recommended to maybe not do that move if you ANY neck issues.
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    So, the side things for this stage, right? Anyone else feel like a complete idiot doing them?? lol! I feel a burn when I do them, I just feel stupid doing them!
  • terrie_k
    terrie_k Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Nope, but the prone cobra I do.
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    My gym does not have a free Oly bar (10.00 a month, not complaining). I have been doing the declined leg press in replace of dead lifts. Should I just keep doing those for stage 2 dead lifts?
  • Yanks1996
    Yanks1996 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting stage two. My gym also doesn't have an Olympic bar so I've been doing dumbbell dead lifts. I'm sure I'm not lifting as much as I could if I had a barbell but it seems okay.